Question for wives

Bobbers

Couple
Gold
I have been a swinger and hotwife for several years now and my husband loves it. I have no problem with him meeting or bringing home other ladies for sex. It's only fair. When he first joined this site I wasn't aware of it but when I found out I thought it was sexy. He said he enjoys showing me off and had hopes of meeting some of the other wives. He has yet to meet any other wives here but since I started participating I've met a couple of the men on here. Let's face it ladies, we can get laid pretty much at the blink of an eye but it's not so easy for a man. My question for you wives out there is how do you feel about your husband bring home other ladies or meeting them wherever? Also, did you know when your husband first joined this site or did you find out later? Your thoughts and feelings?

My wife doesn't participate here, but she's aware that I do - as an outlet and vehicle for the voyeur streak I have.

I've had a long history of affairs; more than a dozen, two of them nearly devastating. For as long as we've known one another, KK has been extraordinarily jealous, almost homicidally so, of other women. In the last rough decade, the only encounters I've had with other women were clandestine, opportunistic, and relatively infrequent as compared to "the old days" when I was actively engaging in extramarital affairs.

KK and I probably have what would be described as a very complex relationship. She also had numerous affairs, and I accept the fact that there are probably still some I don't know about. The asymmetry in our relationship is likely insoluble - I don't foresee KK adopting an attitude of "turn about is fair play" when it comes to other women. I'm also wary of her jealousy, and have seen what amounts to murderous rage in a couple of cases. At the bitter end of my last long-term affair, she was stalking my affair partner. One afternoon, she got into a car chase with my mistress. Another evening she followed her from the office, and confronted her in public at a local spa. It was a mess. I don't doubt that KK could lose control in one of those situations, and do violence. So my engagement with other women is extraordinarily compartmentalized and discreet.

😲 Dude! If she has that bad of a reaction, you'd better be CIA or FBI clandestine! You gotta go to sleep sometime, so you don't want to end up like poor ol John Bobbit. He now works for Snap On tools....lol.

As far as Suz & I, we have done the couples thing....and I have banged several ladies when an unexpected opportunity arose. My thing is, Suz's pussy is so good, I don't really want anybody elses....and get more enjoyment out of sharing her pussy with as many men as possible within the parameters of the way we go about that. I'm also a recent prostate cancer survivor.....so now there's that! :rolleyes:

First of all the big misconception is that ladies can get laid in the blink of an eye. Yes we can if we have super low standards and or are complete whores and will put up with a rude jerk or total morons! Finding a quality guy is difficult and one that is into a hotwife scene makes for a lot of work! I think guys looking for women have it easier because a lot of men will fuck any fat slut no matter how unattractive. And I don’t want those guys, gross! My husband thought the same thing when we started this but had to quickly admit that most guys are quite rude, say very stupid things and that women have it just as bad as men
A G R E E D !!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate this type of dialogue. Being a guy "on the prowl" I have not had any luck meeting someone for a very long time. I have always believed a woman has it easier than a guy. It seems I too have oversimplified the challenges a woman faces.

I have been a swinger and hotwife for several years now and my husband loves it. I have no problem with him meeting or bringing home other ladies for sex. It's only fair. When he first joined this site I wasn't aware of it but when I found out I thought it was sexy. He said he enjoys showing me off and had hopes of meeting some of the other wives. He has yet to meet any other wives here but since I started participating I've met a couple of the men on here. Let's face it ladies, we can get laid pretty much at the blink of an eye but it's not so easy for a man. My question for you wives out there is how do you feel about your husband bring home other ladies or meeting them wherever? Also, did you know when your husband first joined this site or did you find out later? Your thoughts and feelings?
It was our agreement with my wife when we decide to start this kind of lifestyle and yes she got a lot of attention from a lot of guys, and as you said she "get laid pretty much at the blink of an eye" when she find a right guy. But for me It was very hard to find the right girl who will bring some joy to the married guy, and when that happened for real it was a tragedy for my wife. I think she never realize what is "fair play" and when she faced it she even told me that's she don't want to be in this lifestyle anymore

Last edited:
Hubby set up our account on here but I knew he was doing it and was fine with that.
I have no problem with him fucking other women if he wants to and when we were first together we did a lot of swinging with other couples. We still do very occasionally but not often. He says he gets a lot more excitement out of me fucking other guys, with him present or behind his back so he's really not that bothered about fucking other women as he can have me whenever he likes. But he doesn't say no to sucking the cock of a guy I'm playing with or getting his ass fucked when he can get it x