Questions about having or role playing with rape fantasies??

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Was wondering if any Women or Couples fantasize and/or role play with rape fantasies? If so, please describe how you act it out. Also is there anyone else where there’s actually been a real life rape involving her that’s possibly the connection to the fantasy? Here’s my story..

My ex fiancé told me about when she was brutally raped and almost beaten to death when she was only like 15 years old. He beat her so bad she had to have dentures which she never willingly told me. I could tell she was hiding something every night when we’d go to bed. I was in her towel cabinet looking for a towel once and found a tube of denture glue hidden under some towels, so I quietly snuck over to her side of the bed and seen them, she had taken them out at night. I thought she didn’t quite look right when she had chewed her dinner at times but didn’t think much about it.. Anyway I sat her down one night and told her that I knew her secret and told her that I didn’t care and that it didn’t bother me at all, which was the truth. She was so embarrassed and started crying hysterically saying I didn’t understand! She went on to tell me that neither of her two ex husbands never even knew. She painfully told me the whole story and every detail and believe me, it was just awful and evil and there’s no doubt he would have certainly killed her if not for a neighbor turning on their backyard lights when they thought they heard something. After raping her he actually told her he was next going to fuck her in the ass and then kill her since she had his face Now this is where things get really interesting and is the most bizarre part of all this, is that she often liked to role play that she was being raped. She would tell me to dress up in black and wear a face-mask and then to hide somewhere in her apartment and for me to surprise her by jumping out or sneaking up behind her and to forcibly grab her, restrain her, cover her face and proceed to drag her to the bed and throw her on it while I was taking her clothes off as she would pretend to resist, sometimes she would put up an almost lifelike fight but then relent enough for me to continue the assault. Once I had her regular clothes off I would literally rip her panties and bra off her! She told me to talk to her and call her names and be as vulgar as I wanted to be. Sometimes she’d tell me when she was on her way home and other times she’d tell me not to say anything to make it seem more realistic. At first I actually had kind of a hard time getting into it all, but the more I seen just how excited and horny it made her, the more it turned me on. It was a huge turn on being able to practically do and say anything I ever wanted to her with no repercussions whatsoever! I tried so hard to get her to give me a blowjob without her dentures in because I had heard how great it feels but she never would do it which I always found odd. I still have the video of one of our sessions somewhere.

Was wondering if any Women or Couples fantasize and/or role play with rape fantasies? If so, please describe how you act it out. Also is there anyone else where there’s actually been a real life rape involving her that’s possibly the connection to the fantasy? Here’s my story..

My ex fiancé told me about when she was brutally raped and almost beaten to death when she was only like 15 years old. He beat her so bad she had to have dentures which she never willingly told me. I could tell she was hiding something every night when we’d go to bed. I was in her towel cabinet looking for a towel once and found a tube of denture glue hidden under some towels, so I quietly snuck over to her side of the bed and seen them, she had taken them out at night. I thought she didn’t quite look right when she had chewed her dinner at times but didn’t think much about it.. Anyway I sat her down one night and told her that I knew her secret and told her that I didn’t care and that it didn’t bother me at all, which was the truth. She was so embarrassed and started crying hysterically saying I didn’t understand! She went on to tell me that neither of her two ex husbands never even knew. She painfully told me the whole story and every detail and believe me, it was just awful and evil and there’s no doubt he would have certainly killed her if not for a neighbor turning on their backyard lights when they thought they heard something. After raping her he actually told her he was next going to fuck her in the ass and then kill her since she had his face Now this is where things get really interesting and is the most bizarre part of all this, is that she often liked to role play that she was being raped. She would tell me to dress up in black and wear a face-mask and then to hide somewhere in her apartment and for me to surprise her by jumping out or sneaking up behind her and to forcibly grab her, restrain her, cover her face and proceed to drag her to the bed and throw her on it while I was taking her clothes off as she would pretend to resist, sometimes she would put up an almost lifelike fight but then relent enough for me to continue the assault. Once I had her regular clothes off I would literally rip her panties and bra off her! She told me to talk to her and call her names and be as vulgar as I wanted to be. Sometimes she’d tell me when she was on her way home and other times she’d tell me not to say anything to make it seem more realistic. At first I actually had kind of a hard time getting into it all, but the more I seen just how excited and horny it made her, the more it turned me on. It was a huge turn on being able to practically do and say anything I ever wanted to her with no repercussions whatsoever! I tried so hard to get her to give me a blowjob without her dentures in because I had heard how great it feels but she never would do it which I always found odd. I still have the video of one of our sessions somewhere.
remembers me a scene in a richard gere movie " unfaithful"
drop the video

• Haha
Reactions: btweets

I'm sure a lot of people will see this and think its BS but I know for a fact some people can go though something as traumatic as that and get over it (mostly) or be able to separate it from roleplay or a rape scene in a movie, etc. I guess some people are more resilient than others.

We used to party with a couple and the wife told me the first time as we're smooching in their hot tub that she's been raped. I was kind of unsure what to make of it and I have no idea why she told me, or what we were talking about before she did. I don't think we'd been there 15 minutes.
I don't think she told me very much detail but I remember that she elaborated some, but don't remember what she said. (not that I would repeat it if I did remember) I sure as heck wasn't going to ask her any questions about it however she didn't seem the slightest bit uncomfortable about it. I was a little freaked when she started talking, I think maybe because I didn't know where she was going with it but also I wondered why she chose that moment to tell me.
As she went on I was relived to find out at least it wasn't anything I'd done wrong or had triggered some memory but I still have no idea why she told me at all.

She was an absolute stunner. When I first saw her I was a little nervous because she was so pretty. But she liked me especially well it seems for some reason. She certainly told me a lot of things I thought were unusual. Especially right after meeting someone.

Years earlier another lady that told me about her being raped was a sister of a guy I worked for. It was one of those situations where she would possibly be involved in my work as far as having a veto or some control over my work although that's not really possible to any extent. She did the same thing practically. Seemingly out of the blue told me that she'd been raped years before.
Her brother happened to be walking by as she was talking and he said something like "Oh, the time that....." just as casually as if we were talking about the weather on a calm day.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: KaelT and btweets
My ex gf was fascinated by the aspects of forced sex, so much so that I organised something for her without her knowledge

Reactions: btweets
Weird. That she suffered so much but still makes her horny.
I know right!? He broke almost every bone in her face and besides getting so violently raped, you’d just think it would be the last thing she’d actually be in to!! I don’t know if it helped her in some sort of way but she really got off on it!

I'm sure a lot of people will see this and think its BS but I know for a fact some people can go though something as traumatic as that and get over it (mostly) or be able to separate it from roleplay or a rape scene in a movie, etc. I guess some people are more resilient than others.

We used to party with a couple and the wife told me the first time as we're smooching in their hot tub that she's been raped. I was kind of unsure what to make of it and I have no idea why she told me, or what we were talking about before she did. I don't think we'd been there 15 minutes.
I don't think she told me very much detail but I remember that she elaborated some, but don't remember what she said. (not that I would repeat it if I did remember) I sure as heck wasn't going to ask her any questions about it however she didn't seem the slightest bit uncomfortable about it. I was a little freaked when she started talking, I think maybe because I didn't know where she was going with it but also I wondered why she chose that moment to tell me.
As she went on I was relived to find out at least it wasn't anything I'd done wrong or had triggered some memory but I still have no idea why she told me at all.

She was an absolute stunner. When I first saw her I was a little nervous because she was so pretty. But she liked me especially well it seems for some reason. She certainly told me a lot of things I thought were unusual. Especially right after meeting someone.

Years earlier another lady that told me about her being raped was a sister of a guy I worked for. It was one of those situations where she would possibly be involved in my work as far as having a veto or some control over my work although that's not really possible to any extent. She did the same thing practically. Seemingly out of the blue told me that she'd been raped years before.
Her brother happened to be walking by as she was talking and he said something like "Oh, the time that....." just as casually as if we were talking about the weather on a calm day.
This is 100% true story!! Unless for some very bizarre reason she made it all up, but judging by her emotions and embarrassment while telling me all that had happened, I had no reason but to believe her! That is definitely unusual behavior being that you had just met her and all. I just wish I had asked her why she wanted to relive it so often. Maybe it was some form of therapy for her??

This is 100% true story!! Unless for some very bizarre reason she made it all up, but judging by her emotions and embarrassment while telling me all that had happened, I had no reason but to believe her! That is definitely unusual behavior being that you had just met her and all. I just wish I had asked her why she wanted to relive it so often. Maybe it was some form of therapy for her??
Did you get my private message?

I know it’s a little different, but I was raped when I was 14 by 2 older guys. As a boy I could not say anything about it because I felt that no one would take me serious.
Strange thing about it is that after the pain eased (a week or 2) I looked back at what happened and was turned on by it. Other fucking my virgin ass they did not harm me.
But that event changed my life. I’m 100% certain that I would not be bi today if not for getting raped that day.

Reactions: jusme
I know it’s a little different, but I was raped when I was 14 by 2 older guys. As a boy I could not say anything about it because I felt that no one would take me serious.
Strange thing about it is that after the pain eased (a week or 2) I looked back at what happened and was turned on by it. Other fucking my virgin ass they did not harm me.
But that event changed my life. I’m 100% certain that I would not be bi today if not for getting raped that day.
Ahhh I am glad to say, you are not alone. However, mine was much later in life

My first girlfriend and I were both turned on by the fact she got drunk raped at a party when she was a teen, during our breakup. It was not extreme,like to get beat up , but was taken against her will at first {ill tell why later} and lost her inosence in a forceful way, but she was foolish enough to get drunk at a villa party with horny teens hahah, so she asking for it and this is what happened

She was 16 and I 17. I broke up with her going to uni, didnt want to just have sex with her an dump her.
Two or three months later she was at a villa with friends.
They got quite drunk and one of the boys took her to his room. They kissed and touched and he pulled her panties and whip it out, quite big as she told me later.
Popped her cherry right there and whats even better is that his penis slipped during a few thrust and he forced himself in her ass after that and continued to fuck her. Now I say raped because she didn't want to have sex then but was drunk and couldn't push him out at the begining. He fucked her for couple of minutes until she managed to push him away and went downstairs. Later same night he came to her to apologise and was nice to her and they continue to communicate. They ended up having proper sex (might as well finish what was started lol) when she was more sober and as it happens was also the first time she swallowed,he didn't ask or warned just pumped her mouth full haha. They fucked few more times after that, right before she got together with me. He was a bit of an ass and just used her for sex and blow off sex tension, never dated her.
I know the details because she told me every detail after we got back together few months after that. I remember only being turned on while she was telling me. She is a strong person and just got the positive side of the events, even jokes about it.
Another hot thing is that almost all her girls know what happened and that I know, till this day we still hangout sometimes as those are most of my childhood friends.
This is the girl I've spent most time with.

Reactions: London666