Questions: about Wife with others?

Ourtime559

Hi, I am new here and hav a few questions if I may? My wife had a multiple guy experience when in High School. She had a mini Gangbang with three guys all three had her anally and all three came in her. She says she was too young to enjoy it. We have used this in our sex life and fantasied about her doing it and me watching , then me fucking her after they filled her with cum. We have been married 35yrs. Now that we getting a little older we have seriously been talking about trying if for real. We were thinking maybe a swing club would be a good place to make it happen. Any thoughts. Also what's it like to watch your wife full of cock and cum? What's it feel like to have your wife after shes been filled? Thank you for reading and any thoughts u may have. All the best, R.A.

Reactions: Piar77
All I can tell you is my hubby LOVES to watch me play with my lovers and fill me with their cum. He does the clean up routine routinely (pardon the pun)
He doesn't get to have intercourse with me when I'm playing so can't describe that aspect.

I can only speak for myself. I love watching my wife. I hold her hand, and tweak her nipples while she is fucking.
She will almost always look at me, and say, "honey, I'm cumming" I love watching her cum.
Quite often I fuck her right after her lover of the day has finished, and it is fabulous. It's as if her pussy is alive.

Reactions: Piar77
For us its been a great experience. I first felt so humiliated as a husband when either my wife or her boyfriends would tell me to “get in there” after they were done having sex, and that i was now allowed to have sex with her after them, but it was such a turn on at the same time. Seeing my beautiful wife all tired, sweaty, and all used and abused by another man usually helps me to fuck her with more passion, i love to touch her body after its been touched everywhere by another man. She will also tell me sometimes how she cannot feel my dick, which hurts, but turns me on more, and eventually, i get to eat her used pussy, which is my favorite part, to get her, her boyfriends’, and my own juices, while they watch and kiss. I was always afraid if this would happen in our marriage it would be too much humiliation, but on the contrary, its very pleasuring for us, and has made us closer as a couple.

We have been a 'lifestyle' couple for many years. I love watching other men fuck my wife then being with her afterward. To me, there is NOTHING hotter than playing with, tasting, and fucking my wife after other guys (one or more) have fucked her and cum in her. I love the way she looks right after she has been fucked. I even like it when she comes home looking like that after being out alone.

We have been members of three different local swing clubs, we have visited swing clubs in other cities, we have attended National and Regional lifestyle conventions. If you want multiple guys to fuck your wife and a swing club, make sure that the club 'allows' single men and on which nights. Many clubs restrict single males to specific nights or do not allow single males at all.

Lifestyle conventions are always 'couples only'. We go to them because we like hanging out with other lifestyle couples. My wife has sex with the bartenders and security guys working the events.

I am open to discussing any aspect of our lifestyle adventures. PMme.

These days the only way I can get in her is after another guy. I'm so turned on by the prior activity, his cum is a great lube and she's stretched enough to allow my semi-hard to get in her.

Reactions: robandkate
Hub and I have been in lifestyle for 7 years now. We have intiated many many couples into the lifestyle. He is white, handsome, hung with 9 inches. He never tires of fucking me after other men. I love that feeling of him sliding in me after other men.

All I can tell you is my hubby LOVES to watch me play with my lovers and fill me with their cum. He does the clean up routine routinely (pardon the pun)
He doesn't get to have intercourse with me when I'm playing so can't describe that aspect.
True husband😉👍🏼

Reactions: Kristin