Questions for the cucks whose wives cheat & they think you are unaware...

I’ve discovered many of KK’s affairs because she got careless. Despite her attempts to be discrete, there were almost always signs, evidence she was cheating.

One event I uncovered was painfully obvious - she’d attended a wedding, as matron of honor. When I picked KK up at the airport, I got a glimpse of her kissing a guy as they got off the aircraft. She was still a little drunk, tipsy even… later that day, I found a pair of cum-stained panties in her luggage.

Another event was related to a Halloween party KK attended, again solo, while I was home with the kids due to a sitter who flaked out last minute. She got hammered, stoned, and fucked a guy at the party. The twist was the guy she banged was a colleague - he didn’t know she was my wife, KK didn’t know we were business associates. I got the blow-by-blow as a matter of coincidence, listening to my colleague tell me about fucking this hot slut housewife at a party - he was totally unaware he was telling me about banging my wife.

I’ve discovered several of KK’s affairs by finding photos on her camera, or computer (she’s a commercial photographer, but not terribly tech savvy, so I do much of the maintenance on her computer hardware).

Looking back, I probably discovered 90% of her cheating episodes and affairs, with her thinking that I was unaware, or that she was ending things “in the nick of time” before I caught her. The latter events were in a sense comedic-tragedy. KK had an affair with her physical therapist - I was aware of it for about a year. Toward the end of it, KK had become suspicious that I might be on her track, so she made a big dramatic ending of it with the guy, then an equally dramatic overture toward being a “good wife.”

There are probably 10% of her trysts I’m still not aware of - we play a game we call “Confession,” so it’s possible KK will spill the beans about those events as time passes. In the mean time, I accept that there’s likely to be some things I’ll never find out.

I’ve discovered many of KK’s affairs because she got careless. Despite her attempts to be discrete, there were almost always signs, evidence she was cheating.

One event I uncovered was painfully obvious - she’d attended a wedding, as matron of honor. When I picked KK up at the airport, I got a glimpse of her kissing a guy as they got off the aircraft. She was still a little drunk, tipsy even… later that day, I found a pair of cum-stained panties in her luggage.

Another event was related to a Halloween party KK attended, again solo, while I was home with the kids due to a sitter who flaked out last minute. She got hammered, stoned, and fucked a guy at the party. The twist was the guy she banged was a colleague - he didn’t know she was my wife, KK didn’t know we were business associates. I got the blow-by-blow as a matter of coincidence, listening to my colleague tell me about fucking this hot slut housewife at a party - he was totally unaware he was telling me about banging my wife.

I’ve discovered several of KK’s affairs by finding photos on her camera, or computer (she’s a commercial photographer, but not terribly tech savvy, so I do much of the maintenance on her computer hardware).

Looking back, I probably discovered 90% of her cheating episodes and affairs, with her thinking that I was unaware, or that she was ending things “in the nick of time” before I caught her. The latter events were in a sense comedic-tragedy. KK had an affair with her physical therapist - I was aware of it for about a year. Toward the end of it, KK had become suspicious that I might be on her track, so she made a big dramatic ending of it with the guy, then an equally dramatic overture toward being a “good wife.”

There are probably 10% of her trysts I’m still not aware of - we play a game we call “Confession,” so it’s possible KK will spill the beans about those events as time passes. In the mean time, I accept that there’s likely to be some things I’ll never find out.
thank you for responding JW. this is exactly what i was looking for.

so, KK has no idea you were aware? was she, ever, shared, with your approval?

Reactions: IrishBull
thank you for responding JW. this is exactly what i was looking for.

so, KK has no idea you were aware? was she, ever, shared, with your approval?
KK was never happily monogamous, even from the time we were dating, through our engagement, and ultimately the first half of our marriage.

I encouraged the idea of her being with other men for almost two decades, coupled to the notion that I'd be a participant, and involved in some form. She wouldn't hear of it. Instead, she engaged in various cheating episodes, from one-night stands to more traditional affairs.

Implicit in my encouragement would be my "approval," although that's not a phrase we use. Similarly, the term "shared" isn't part of our operative vocabulary - KK's not my personal property, she's an individual human, with autonomy and her own decision-making framework. Thus, I don't "share" her, nor is there an "approval" process.

Before we transitioned into the hot wife lifestyle, KK's sexual exploration would semantically be defined as cheating/infidelity/adultery - she was not alone in that exploration - I myself had more than 30 affairs. In the "affair years," I chose not to confront her, and even encouraged her in some regard. Given my encouragement, it would've been intellectually/cognitively disingenuous to confront her over the affairs.

KK was never happily monogamous, even from the time we were dating, through our engagement, and ultimately the first half of our marriage.

I encouraged the idea of her being with other men for almost two decades, coupled to the notion that I'd be a participant, and involved in some form. She wouldn't hear of it. Instead, she engaged in various cheating episodes, from one-night stands to more traditional affairs.

Implicit in my encouragement would be my "approval," although that's not a phrase we use. Similarly, the term "shared" isn't part of our operative vocabulary - KK's not my personal property, she's an individual human, with autonomy and her own decision-making framework. Thus, I don't "share" her, nor is there an "approval" process.

Before we transitioned into the hot wife lifestyle, KK's sexual exploration would semantically be defined as cheating/infidelity/adultery - she was not alone in that exploration - I myself had more than 30 affairs. In the "affair years," I chose not to confront her, and even encouraged her in some regard. Given my encouragement, it would've been intellectually/cognitively disingenuous to confront her over the affairs.
i agree with you about the terms used. i only use "shared" & "permission or approval" because they are in the vernacular. i don't like their literal meaning as it relates to this lifestyle.

when wife & I were discussing her being with other men, she asked me how i could "allow" that.

i told her that when we got married we had a marriage license. they didn't give me a title to her. i told her it's her playground & she gets to decide who, when & where. that ended her angst. then we mover forward.

My GF & I were at a bar with a guy sitting next to her, the other side of me. He was a nice gent, handsome & funny.
After a few drinks my GF gets very...friendly, with wandering hands under the bar.
10 minutes later she heads to the ladies room and I get a text from her:
I'm going to step outside, i want to get to know my new friend better. Give me the keys for the SUV, I'll only be gine a while.
She came back, Kissed me deeply, took the keys and headed for the car-park with her new friend.
45 minutes later she text me:
Come to the car, I'm much too messy to come back inside.

The point of all this is that I was as hard & aroused by this as I coukd be. Humiliation NO,
cuckold? Seems like it...

Well before we started the hot wife thing, KK engaged in a number of "revenge fuck" events. These were in response to her perceived, or suspected incidents of affairs I was engaged in during those years. Ball park there were about a half-dozen of KK's revenge fuck episodes I had at least some awareness of.

Alcohol, anger, and emotional pain are strong drivers. The aftermath of the revenge fuck events generally followed a pattern. My wife would return home in the early hours of the morning, after an unexplained absence, generally a little (sometimes a lot) tipsy, with a combination of rage, jealousy, regret and various other emotions. To me it was obvious she'd gone out and gotten herself fucked. The intoxication led KK to be blinded by the obvious signs; soiled panties, stockings, cum in her hair, etc. - a couple of times I decided she didn't care about being discovered, or confronted, moreover that perhaps she wanted that confrontation.

KK's revenge fuck episodes were a blend of one-on-one encounters, to full-on gang-bangs. In the latter domain, one occurred long before we started the hot wife thing, while one occurred during what I call the "transition." There was a period of several weeks in which KK declared that she was going to fuck other men, with, or without my consent or support - that gang-bang occurred last in sequence during a travel event. KK "dismissed" me, getting royally fucked by at least three men in our hotel room, while I was relegated gone.

The revenge fuck events are particularly memorable because they were so obvious. "In the now," I understand that KK wanted me to know, a sort of blend of daring, an attempt to evoke confrontation, and the desire to punish me.

Well before we started the hot wife thing, KK engaged in a number of "revenge fuck" events. These were in response to her perceived, or suspected incidents of affairs I was engaged in during those years. Ball park there were about a half-dozen of KK's revenge fuck episodes I had at least some awareness of.

Alcohol, anger, and emotional pain are strong drivers. The aftermath of the revenge fuck events generally followed a pattern. My wife would return home in the early hours of the morning, after an unexplained absence, generally a little (sometimes a lot) tipsy, with a combination of rage, jealousy, regret and various other emotions. To me it was obvious she'd gone out and gotten herself fucked. The intoxication led KK to be blinded by the obvious signs; soiled panties, stockings, cum in her hair, etc. - a couple of times I decided she didn't care about being discovered, or confronted, moreover that perhaps she wanted that confrontation.

KK's revenge fuck episodes were a blend of one-on-one encounters, to full-on gang-bangs. In the latter domain, one occurred long before we started the hot wife thing, while one occurred during what I call the "transition." There was a period of several weeks in which KK declared that she was going to fuck other men, with, or without my consent or support - that gang-bang occurred last in sequence during a travel event. KK "dismissed" me, getting royally fucked by at least three men in our hotel room, while I was relegated gone.

The revenge fuck events are particularly memorable because they were so obvious. "In the now," I understand that KK wanted me to know, a sort of blend of daring, an attempt to evoke confrontation, and the desire to punish me.
thank you, again, JW

my questions are;
first, how did you find out?

Hubby found out about my "cheating affair" when I told him about it. We agreed before we got married not to lie and cheat, both of us had marriages that broke up over that. When it was obvious that my "crush" was going to become something more than fun (I had made arrangements to work late Friday, so I could go to a motel with my Lover), I sat hubby down and told him about it. Not because I wasn't going....just because I couldn't do it behind his back.

how is she able to pull it off without to finding out(she thinks)?

I work long hours, very irregular, and it is not unusual at all for me to come home well after "quitting time". So sneaking around was not difficult. And he trusts me completely. And I used to travel a LOT for business, which gave me lots of alone time to pursue relationships.

where & how do her adventures take place, & with whom?

Mostly, they have been with co-workers, business associates, and my longest affair (11 years) was with my Boss/Lover. That one was truly cheating, the first 2 years were completely behind hubby's back, although he suspected.

please add any other details you'd like to share.

We both had marriages break up over cheating and lying....which causes people to gravitate to the person you are having an affair with once it is found out. We agreed, jokingly I thought, that IF something came up and either of us wanted to be with someone else we would NOT lie and sneak around. I adhered to that mostly. But I did eventually tell him about all of my affairs (well, except one guy that he HATES and would be PISSED if he knew we were sexual....whole nother story).

J (the wife)

i didn't mean "share" as in ownership. i was just it in the current LS context..

when it was time to find my wife a lover, she asked why i wouldn't mind her doing that.

i told her that when we got married we obtained a marriage certificate. i explained that they did not give me a title. i, also, told her it's her playground & she gets to decide the who, when & where.

Last edited:
I think he started flirting with her when she started working at that high school. I didn't think it was weird until one day I picked her up at work and parked something far away and they left, they didn't see my car and clearly he was massaging her butt.

why do they do it during work hours

because they do it in his house of the old man the director of the school

My wife and I were highschool sweethearts and teen parents. We moved in together as soon as we graduated and married about a year later. We had been married about 18 months when I caught her cheating the first time though I would later learn that it wasn't infact the first time. I didn't see it coming at all, things were great on the home front and we were having sex all the time.

I found out about it one day when I happened to be making a delivery at the business next door to the one she worked at. I was just about finished and getting ready to leave when she walked out the back door of her building with a male coworker. They got in his car and started to pull out of the parking lot. I didn't really think much of it at the time and figured they were just going to lunch.

As luck would have it they turned out of the parking lot and headed in the same direction I was going to my next stop and I ended up following them. About a block down the road she leaned over and put her head in his lap. I assume she was giving him road head but I couldn't really tell. I followed them as best I could but I was in a large truck and eventually lost them when they turned into a residential neighborhood where I couldn't follow.

By the time I got home that night I had convinced myself that I hadn't really seen anything and didn't want to start making accusations without any proof. A week or so passed and she asked if she could go to a card party a coworker was hosting. She had often gone to these for the past few months because I usually worked late on Fridays and we couldn't go out.

On the night of the card party when I got off work I decided to take a drive thru the neighborhood where I'd previously lost her and her coworker. I found her car parked in one of the driveways. Didn't seem to be much going on, certainly not a party so I parked on the street and walked up to the house figuring I could bust her. I got a bit more than I expected as soon as I stepped onto the porch. It was summertime and the front door was wide open. Through the screen door I could clearly see my wife getting fucked by her coworker on the living room couch.

I immediately felt like I'd been punched in the gut and completely froze up unable to move or speak. I'll never forget the way she looked. They were fucking in the missionary position and she had one foot hooked over the back of the couch and the other resting on the floor as she spread her legs wide enough for him to fit between them. One of her arms was wrapped around his back and the other was clutching his left ass cheek as she tried to pull him in deeper with each thrust.

I just stood there like a slack jawed idiot as they switched thru several different positions and she had multiple orgasms. She would suck his cock a bit between each position which was something new, she never put mine in her mouth after I'd been inside her. I finally turned around and went home after he blew his load inside of her and she went in the bathroom to clean up. Neither one of them knew I'd been there.

The company she worked for and this guy's house were clear across the city from where we lived and I suppose that was far enough away that she didn't think she'd get caught. Especially if she limited her flings to lunch time and the night of the week I tended to work late. I'm not sure how often they got together on workdays but she had claimed to be going to card parties once or twice a month for about 8 months previous to that night.
Please continue......