Questions For the Ladies

Of course I love my husband, now more than ever. The sex I have with other men is exactly that...SEX, I enjoy it very much but it doesn't change how I feel about my husband
I had hope my wife would feel that way, but now she says she's in love with the guy she's been having sex with.
Of course I love my husband, now more than ever. The sex I have with other men is exactly that...SEX, I enjoy it very much but it doesn't change how I feel about my husband
Thanks for your response, I would like to have received more just so I could get a feel for how women view things.

I had sex with my lover that was part of us for a couple years. I fell very much in love with him and my husband was very supportive of all three of us being in a love triangle. My men never had sexual contact with each other but became close friends. When it was over for us a part of me left with him yet I never lost feelings for my husband in fact I strangely learned to love him more for allowing me to experience something so specail

Good question! It's always been hard for me to separate deeply intimate amazing sex and love. Since I've been with my husband and exploring the hotwife lifestyle I have begun to experience sex in a different way. My husband is the love of my life. Now when I'm enjoying new partners I'm not looking for love. Of course with multiple orgasms comes the release of plenty of oxytocin in a woman's system which creates a bonding emotion. So I do, in a way, feel love for my new partners but it's more like a shared adoration of the orgasmic experience. Of course love, sex, connection are all fluid and things could change. My husband doesn't mind if I fall in love with other men. He feels it makes everything much more exciting.

This one question is the BIGGEST question for me before me and my wife start to explore this life.. She's pretty confident she won't fall for other men and it will only be sex but I believe that we don't always have control and get to decide.. One of the "failsafes" we are thinking upon is maybe just indulge in extra-marital sex once a year.. And with different men.. No repeats.. But ofcourse, we still haven't started this and only in the fantasy/planning phase as of now..

Not a lady but I can tell you the more rules you make the more chances of breaking one there is. If a rule gets broken then what?

If it's a small one you can get over then why have it. People are not robots and get put in situations they may bend here and there but that doesn't define them of who they are in or he big picture.

I would put more into trust and respect than rules. If a situation or feelings hers or yours gets one concerned that is where respect comes in over conversations. Your question is a bit tricky without knowing the two of you. Once s year is fine but why make it a rule what if you both enjoyed it and want to try again next month then you broke your rule it seems hard next open conversations could handle the frequency better than rules.

No do overs is setting yourself up to break a rule real quick and I believe is more about his insecurities than anything else. That is very natural and common with first timers. Again try it if either is funny about over conversation then it stops but why set yourselves up. Just communicate to each other a lot about how you feel and desire. Do this as a couple and see where it goes you can always experience more, slow down or stop.

Just my opinion with what I know

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Not a lady but I can tell you the more rules you make the more chances of breaking one there is. If a rule gets broken then what?

If it's a small one you can get over then why have it. People are not robots and get put in situations they may bend here and there but that doesn't define them of who they are in or he big picture.

The rules are just in place to keep ourselves in check.. We realize that ok, this is the situation we're trying to avoid and hence this and this rule... The moment you break them, you are still aware of the situation you're trying to avoid.. The rules are simply a reminder of a place where we don't want to end up in.. The world will not end if they're broken, it will just remind us that ok we are breaking this rule so better be double careful not to end up in this situation... I don't know, to each their own but it seems fair to us so far.. Ofcourse, everything is subject to change..

I would put more into trust and respect than rules. If a situation or feelings hers or yours gets one concerned that is where respect comes in over conversations. Your question is a bit tricky without knowing the two of you. Once s year is fine but why make it a rule what if you both enjoyed it and want to try again next month then you broke your rule it seems hard next open conversations could handle the frequency better than rules.

Well it's not that we don't trust or respect each other.. I just feel that it's not always about trust.. During sex, juices begin to flow and feelings do begin to develop, it's just mother nature at work, no one to blame explicitly... If it's a possibility, it's okk to keep it open right?

No do overs is setting yourself up to break a rule real quick and I believe is more about his insecurities than anything else. That is very natural and common with first timers. Again try it if either is funny about over conversation then it stops but why set yourselves up. Just communicate to each other a lot about how you feel and desire. Do this as a couple and see where it goes you can always experience more, slow down or stop.

Just my opinion with what I know

Well, insecurities thing will probably prop up after the first time having sex with someone else, so once we're over that hump, we can reassess where we both stand mentally on the topic.. Remember, this is all just theoretical, we haven't really carried through with anything yet..

We set ourselves a handful of rules when we started; only seeing a guy once, no bareback, no friends or work colleagues, no overnight assignations and only participating when we both agreed. None of them lasted. The only thing you really must do is communicate, tell each other everything that way trust in each other will only deepen.

I'm a cuck and not the wife but I will give my opinion. My wife fell,in love with 2 of her men. As a good husband I let them have their moment. I never felt threatened that she would leave me for any of them.

Regarding rules, we never had them so there was no breaking of rules. She fucks with my knowledge and without my knowledge. She has gone on trips and vacations with them without me. Fucks raw, stay overnight in our bed.

Basically she has free range to do what she wants and that is perfectly fine with me.

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84