Random hotwife

Would love to play with those sexy lips!!

Please login or become a member to view

About six months ago, I woke up in the middle of a night, and my wife was not in bed. So I went to the kitchen to get some water and for whatever reason I heard something on our back patio and I looked out the window and I saw my wife sitting with her back towards the window, but I had a perfect view of her phone. I could tell she was texting with someone and then I noticed the next picture was a big erect penis. Then I saw her lift her shirt and she took a picture of her tits and sent it to him. I couldn’t tell what he wrote, but it was pretty long I’m sure telling her how beautiful her big tits were, then there was another picture of a large penis with this time. It was a video of him jerking off then my wife took the camera and pulled her panties to one side as she made a video of herself inserting two fingers in her wet pussy as she watched him jerk his cock , I open the window just a crack because I could hear her talking on the video she was telling him how much she loved his big cock and wish he was there so she could suck his cock and that he could come all over her tits. That’s when I open the back door went out on the patio. I pulled my pants down and told her to suck my cock for the guy she was talking , as she live stream to her giving me a blowjob the guy on the other end was jerking off. We ended up stopping and going in and we ended up fucking all night. I found out that the guy she was talking to was a college kid that was interning at her office and that she’d been fucking on ..

Last edited: