Random stories

I'll write random short stories here. Some are real, some are fictional. Some happened to me, some to others. You are also invited to post your stories. Or you can PM me if you want to remain anonymous. I think there will be several main tags, such as
#cuckold #hotwife #bull

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I know many men who lost interest in their wives as soon as other men stopped showing them signs of attention. At the same time, the wife's loyalty was very important to them. It is important for us that what we have attracts others. This makes me think that cuckolds actually elevate themselves in their own eyes when they see proof that his wife is driving another man crazy.

My wife came home from an office party very drunk. Her colleagues brought her. She fell asleep without regaining consciousness. Her panties were damp. I carefully took them off, examined them, smelled them and even licked them. But I couldn’t say with certainty what it was. I touched her pussy, it was sticky. I had almost no doubt that these were not her fluids. But I had to know for sure. So I licked her. When I entered my tongue inside there was no longer any doubt that there was someone’s bitter sperm on it. But I also knew that I could convince myself that I was imagining it.So I sucked in all the tastes and smells from my wife's pussy and held them in my mouth. Then I put her panties on her. One evening I found out that my wife was not faithful to me and that same evening I actually cleaned her of someone else's sperm. I didn’t tell her anything because I would have to tell her how I lick someone else’s sperm. And I didn’t know if she cheated on me deliberately or if someone took advantage of the fact that she was drunk

#cuckold313f9cf186141a1562edca98445fdde6_view.jpg

Last edited:
As soon as I moved to work in a new office, I almost immediately found out that our boss’s secretary, a hot married woman of 36 years old, gives him a blowjob every day and sometimes sleeps with him. This was no secret to anyone and no one even tried to hide it. I realized the poignancy of the situation only a few months later when I found out that her husband also works here.

Attachments

• 1643443238_57-ttelka-com-p-erotika-zrelaya-minet-v-odezhde-lichnie-59 (1).jpg
    1643443238_57-ttelka-com-p-erotika-zrelaya-minet-v-odezhde-lichnie-59 (1).jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 27
My wife came home from an office party very drunk. Her colleagues brought her. She fell asleep without regaining consciousness. Her panties were damp. I carefully took them off, examined them, smelled them and even licked them. But I couldn’t say with certainty what it was. I touched her pussy, it was sticky. I had almost no doubt that these were not her fluids. But I had to know for sure. So I licked her. When I entered my tongue inside there was no longer any doubt that there was someone’s bitter sperm on it. But I also knew that I could convince myself that I was imagining it.So I sucked in all the tastes and smells from my wife's pussy and held them in my mouth. Then I put her panties on her. One evening I found out that my wife was not faithful to me and that same evening I actually cleaned her of someone else's sperm. I didn’t tell her anything because I would have to tell her how I lick someone else’s sperm. And I didn’t know if she cheated on me deliberately or if someone took advantage of the fact that she was drunk

#cuckoldView attachment 1931015
Someone? It may have been much better than that with the entire group having her for their pleasure, she may have known about it or not I would hope that she did and that she‘d enjoyed the attention she had. She looks beautiful and it’s not difficult to imagine a dozen or so naked men being around her their cocks swollen with lust for her body being encouraged to fuck her by other women who are present. Very gently try to find out more details from her making sure she knows you are not angry or jealous, who knows once she understands your enjoyment of her experiences you might both embark upon a lifelong roller coaster of erotic sensuality. I’d want to be present and fucking when other men fucked her but each to their own and their personal interpretation of the art of cuckoldry. Gorgeous she is and gorgeous are the thoughts I have of what might have happened to her at that office party💦

As soon as I moved to work in a new office, I almost immediately found out that our boss’s secretary, a hot married woman of 36 years old, gives him a blowjob every day and sometimes sleeps with him. This was no secret to anyone and no one even tried to hide it. I realized the poignancy of the situation only a few months later when I found out that her husband also works here.
My goodness, move in take control and organise so that you her husband and the boss fuck her together, they’ll all thank you and the Secretary looks more than capable of enjoying such a beautiful scenario.

women doing their boss is extremely hot. especially the good-morning BJ.

#cuckoldView attachment 1931015
Hot