Rape play did you ever had experience if yes tell me about it

Me and my wife used ro rent an apartment in the city and we would play a game called stranger danger where I would find random men to come up and fuck her while she was blindfold, she wasn't allowed take the blind fold off until he left and she loved the idea of not knowing who fucked her and he could possibly see her when she was out and out never know

I get Bob's issue. It sounds exciting, but I don't know if I could go through with it. There would have to be a lot of talk about safety and comfort levels first. She would have to convince me she really, really wanted to do this.
I guess it's pretty strange for me to have that fantasy because I hate it when a guy says things pertaining to rough sex to me. I don't want my hair pulled and get pounded in the ass until I scream. I'm actually really lucky Bob is like he is. If my fantasy gets fulfilled by the right guy, great, but if it never is it's not a biggie.

Maybe I should come up with a different fantasy. :unsure:

One of my favorite fantasies, and I have several DVD's like this that I watch and masturbate to, is to be restrained with ropes , etc, and be subjected to uncontrolled sexual use by a (or several) Lovers. Orgasm denial, repeated orgasms with devices, nipple clamps, subjected to medical experiments and exams, pumping nipples, clit and pussy, forced oral, and repeated use as a sperm depository WITHOUT the use of my diaphragm (all the birth control I use)....in my fantasy someone removes it and places it somewhere on my body where I can SEE it has been removed and I am now completely unprotected from a pregnancy and repeatedly being used (not made love to, USED simply as a place for my Lover(s) to cum without concern for my satisfaction). I guess this would be seen as a "rape", although rape is not a crime of passion, it is a crime of ANGER. BUt it damn sure produces some FANTASTIC orgasms!! LOL

J (the wife)

One of my favorite fantasies, and I have several DVD's like this that I watch and masturbate to, is to be restrained with ropes , etc, and be subjected to uncontrolled sexual use by a (or several) Lovers. Orgasm denial, repeated orgasms with devices, nipple clamps, subjected to medical experiments and exams, pumping nipples, clit and pussy, forced oral, and repeated use as a sperm depository WITHOUT the use of my diaphragm (all the birth control I use)....in my fantasy someone removes it and places it somewhere on my body where I can SEE it has been removed and I am now completely unprotected from a pregnancy and repeatedly being used (not made love to, USED simply as a place for my Lover(s) to cum without concern for my satisfaction). I guess this would be seen as a "rape", although rape is not a crime of passion, it is a crime of ANGER. BUt it damn sure produces some FANTASTIC orgasms!! LOL

J (the wife)
I would love to watch this happen to you. But were did you get a dvd of this kinda fun ?

Forced sex is a common fantasy for many women, and men. In the fetish domain, it generally falls into what's called Consensual Non-Consent (CNC).

In reality, there is no case, or even remote justification for rape or non-consensual sex of any kind. In the fetish CNC or role-play domain however this fantasy can be interesting to explore.

My wife and I both share the CNC fetish, and have explored it several times. This kind of play requires lots of clear communication, significant trust, and scenarios with discussion of boundaries, safe words, and recruiting of vetted, trusted participants. CNC scenarios vary significantly, from simulated kidnapping, hostage, bondage, and related fantasy play, to scenarios that involve being out of control; drunk, drugged, or otherwise helpless.

Related, breeding, including impregnation play is another relatively common fantasy. This is sometimes coupled to CNC play. I'm a participant and member in a fetish community that does breeding and impregnation, including fantasy, as well as real breeding (this usually implies many random partners for one woman), and impregnation (usually scenarios that involve a sexual surrogate, in the role of "husband/impregnator"). Some of these are coupled to CNC, usually focused on situations where the impotent husband is indirectly involved, "forced to watch," while his wife is either "forced," or an otherwise willing participant, punishing her impotent, weak husband.

These are kinks that kind of push to the extreme. No one should consider doing this "for real," in the context of rape or pure non-consensual events.
Consent is the key. Rape is rape.

My wife doesn't even like rough sex at all but loves to be "taken" in front of me and only bareback.

A 6' 170lb bi-girlfriend of hers that I have had sex with, as well as many of our friends, likes to be "raped" or she can't orgasm. She teases until you grab her, then she fights back with all her strength until you can pin her and force your cock inside either hole. Even then she fights you until she orgasms in a gush of squirt, not that that takes long her first time.

As a premature ejaculator we come at about the same time she squirts. If I let my guard down one second as I orgasm she will slap me and squirm out from under me and kick me. You have to keep holding her down until well after you have both cum and cautiously scramble off to safety or you will get a knee to the balls and not a pretend strike either. Afterward she will laugh and sit on your face to eat your semen from wherever you have ejaculated if you ever want to play again.

My wife on the other hand has done many gangbangs pre-covid both bareback and with condoms depending on the group. After we met as coworkers, but long before we had sex, she started out doing all anal after our boss who I set her up with took her virginity and she missed 3 periods, freaking she might be pregnant. My first wife set her up with two much older black musician cousins for her first IR. They soon took her to Planned Parenthood and got her on the pill to share her with friends.

I was often her driver to gangbangs so I know right from the start she liked being soaked in semen from dozens of men. One of the first places was a music / bar/ pool room venue her lovers played at and were friends of the owners. Once up on her multi-orgasmic orgasmic plateau, lost in subspace, she will do any and every man in the room until all balls are drained inside her. Often men couldn't wait their turn and would cum on her soaking her, even her hair. Way more semen than even I could eat. There wasn't a shower, only kind of nasty bathrooms where sometimes she give the cousins head during a break before the club "officially" closed and the party in the pool room got hypersexual. The owner of the club had light mattress and lots of sheets ready for the after party while I always made sure to have towel in my car to keep the seats from getting semen on them.

Once she found out that she would never be able to have children it was game on for years of bareback play, begging men to inseminate her at "breeding" events where the studs were not in the know.

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I’ve posted about this someplace on here a long time ago. After my divorce I met a girl I’ll call D. After dating for a while, she ended up actually proposing to me. We still lived in our own places but I would sleep over her place quite often. She had always been pretty wild and adventurous in bed so we had a really good sex life. We did a lot of role playing together. She was totally against ever having a real threesome, but was fine with using her dildo and me to play along. One night we were talking and I asked her if she had a fantasy or fantasies she wanted to act on or wanted to play out. She ended up confessing that her favorite and most exciting fantasy was to simulate that she’s caught off guard and raped. At first even I was excited and turned on by the thought of it, but I had never experienced anything like this before. During our talk she told me that she enjoyed it even more when she didn’t know or wasn’t aware ahead of time that I was going to do it. She wanted me to be waiting in a closet or someplace and either jump out and grab her, or to wait for her to get in bed and to ambush her. She told me to wear a mask of some kind, be forceful and to talk to her dirty and nasty. The first time we did it she jumped in the shower and I was supposed to hide and attack her when she got in bed and turned the lights out. I hid in the bedroom closet and quietly watched her through the blinds while she just acted like her usual self. If I remember correctly at that point I was actually turned on and my cock was hard. She had lit a few candles like she normally did and shut off the lights. It was dark but not too dark. I let her lay there for a little while. Her eyes were closed. I decided it was time to rape my fiancé. I slowly and quietly made my way to her side of the bed. I don’t remember the exact order of what I did but I remember putting a pillow case over her head and literally tore her T-shirt and her panties off! She was putting up a half hearted effort to fend me off. I was attempting to say the right things and being as forceful as I possibly could for her benefit, but in all honesty, I just didn’t find it exciting and I was even a little turned off by the whole thing. It just wasn’t anything I had explored before. It wasn’t long before I was able to get past my issues and made it a regular part of our playtime. I had always wondered why she was so excited but I never asked her. I had even thought that maybe she was trying to tell me, without actually telling me, that although she wasn’t interested in a mmf threesome, a situation in which the 3rd party would see her and she’d see him. She would be interested if she didn’t know or see him, and if he didn’t know or see her either?? Idk.. Lol. It wasn’t too long when she and I were talking and having a heart to heart when she broke down and told me that when she was around 15 years old, she was walking home by herself at night, and as she was walking down the sidewalk she came to a place where there were some bushes and she was grabbed by a man and dragged through a couple of back yards. It was heartbreaking listening to her as she was crying hysterically while she was telling me and reliving this awful story! She said he had beat her in the face so bad she couldn’t see and had broken all her teeth out. He raped her multiple times and kept telling her that he was going to have to kill her. He flipped her over face down and was getting ready to sodomize her when the neighbor she was at, finally heard her, turned on the lights and he took off. She told me about all the surgeries she had to go through and how embarrassed she was because she had to wear dentures. I told her that I had absolutely no problem with it whatsoever. The only thing that puzzled me and I couldn’t quite ever understand is, how could she get so turned on from role playing after having experienced the similar traumatic event that almost killed her?? Anyone have an opinion on this or know of someone else that’s gone through this??

Consent is the key. Rape is rape.

My wife doesn't even like rough sex at all but loves to be "taken" in front of me and only bareback.

A 6' 170lb bi-girlfriend of hers that I have had sex with, as well as many of our friends, likes to be "raped" or she can't orgasm. She teases until you grab her, then she fights back with all her strength until you can pin her and force your cock inside either hole. Even then she fights you until she orgasms in a gush of squirt, not that that takes long her first time.

As a premature ejaculator we come at about the same time she squirts. If I let my guard down one second as I orgasm she will slap me and squirm out from under me and kick me. You have to keep holding her down until well after you have both cum and cautiously scramble off to safety or you will get a knee to the balls and not a pretend strike either. Afterward she will laugh and sit on your face to eat your semen from wherever you have ejaculated if you ever want to play again.

My wife on the other hand has done many gangbangs pre-covid both bareback and with condoms depending on the group. After we met as coworkers, but long before we had sex, she started out doing all anal after our boss who I set her up with took her virginity and she missed 3 periods, freaking she might be pregnant. My first wife set her up with two much older black musician cousins for her first IR. They soon took her to Planned Parenthood and got her on the pill to share her with friends.

I was often her driver to gangbangs so I know right from the start she liked being soaked in semen from dozens of men. One of the first places was a music / bar/ pool room venue her lovers played at and were friends of the owners. Once up on her multi-orgasmic orgasmic plateau, lost in subspace, she will do any and every man in the room until all balls are drained inside her. Often men couldn't wait their turn and would cum on her soaking her, even her hair. Way more semen than even I could eat. There wasn't a shower, only kind of nasty bathrooms where sometimes she give the cousins head during a break before the club "officially" closed and the party in the pool room got hypersexual. The owner of the club had light mattress and lots of sheets ready for the after party while I always made sure to have towel in my car to keep the seats from getting semen on them.

Once she found out that she would never be able to have children it was game on for years of bareback play, begging men to inseminate her at "breeding" events where the studs were not in the know.

We like that

Wife had a few times started with force but once they got her pussy wet she ready to fuck. She always had hot pussy.
She had an employee stand behind her trying to feel her tits, she tried to move he stuck his in her pants and started to finger fuck her. She said when he found her clit she was wet. They were in the boss office and he was watching. He got up and they were both started playing with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuckindeep
Ok I have been asked by quite a few to finish my sexperience.
When my gf got back from the Philippines I told her about the job offer at my friends printers and she agreed to go for an interview at 4pm on Saturday just 2 days later. I told her I had to be somewhere else so I would drive her there under Sy would give her a lift back
Sy lived in a house where his next-door neighbours were about a mile away so when we finally got there I noticed how desolate it looked right out on the moors. I waited until she went in and after a wave from Sy I headed off home to watch on my computer via a link on his .... I could see the back of her head and Sy making lewd and impolite suggestions to Liz by grabbing his crotch but she was not bitting, yet. I couldn't get the sound on so I just watched. I saw Sy put a finger up as if to say one minute and he went to answer the door and in walked 3 other guys. Liz started to shift about in her seat as 2 of the guys sat either side of her. Sy sat on the coffee table directly in front of her. I could see him pointing at her and he then pointed at the 2 guys. She tarted to stand up but Sy pushed her back down and the 2 guys held her arms while the 3rd came behind her and knocked the bloody camera off but the sound came on so I could her Liz shouting at Sy saying to fuck off (I never heard her swear). The rest is from what both Sy and liz told my later. Apparently liz had gone there with the thought of us going somewhere layer for sex so she had no underwear on just the dress and shoes on. St started stripping her and the shoes came of first, he said he didn't fancy a stiletto in him. Then he pulled open the knots on the spaghetti straps of her dress and peeled the dress off her so she was fully naked. They all picked her up and the put her across the coffee table, one of them heavy built rustic ones, and tied her wrists to each leg of the table and same with the ankles so she was spread wide open with all 4 guys looking into her pussy. Sy said that her head was hanging over the table edge at her shoulders and at the other side the edge came to her waist so she was totally accessible, even her tiny tits looked pert. I could hear Liz starting to sob and begging Sy to let her go. Sy told me later she was spread so wide her dark pussy lips had opened to reveal the contrasting pink hole inside. He told me that he also could see that her juices were starting to flow even though she was begging them to let her go. Sy was the first to enter her. I heard him say me first and then a buckle undo then a zip, a few seconds later Liz groaned loudly and then screamed, she was calling him all the bad words in her own language that I knew and a lot more I didn't know. The other guys started stripping and soon everyone was naked. I could hear her crying one minute the a muffled sob the next, I though they had gagged her but they had put their cocks in her mouth one by one. Sy was building to a climax as I heard him shout he was cumming followed by a big groan and an ahhh, it was then I realised he wasn't wearing a rubber. Later when I asked about rubbers he told me that the group never use them. Each of the guys took turns with Liz and it went on for over an hour each one coming in her pussy and in her mouth. After a while Sy told the other guys to clean her up as the guest's were about to arrive, that's when the bloody sound went off aswell.
Lis said they washed her off both inside and out of her pussy and the rest of her then they put a blindfold on her. she started to panic and was trying to get free but Sy whispered in her ear not to worry this has all been arranged by me, and with that she relaxed. I DIDNT ARRANGE A FULL SEX PARTY FFS. According to Liz there were a lot of guests coming in and prodding and poking at Liz. Some were pulling her nipples so hard she said it felt like they were trying to rip them off.
Then she felt her pussy being licked and her pussy lips being pulled apart, not just by one set of hands but two. She could also heat the comments from both men and women. The guy that was fucking her must have been called Terry because a few were egging him on by saying "go Terry go" and as she was cumming for the umpteenth time she heard a woman say "go on Tez, fuck her with that big cock of yours" after a short pause she could feel the edge of her pussy being stretched wider and wider OMG, she thought, they are trying to see if my pussy will snap, they must be fisting me. She said she had to let out a scream but her mouth was muffled by, well she wasn't sure at first, but she come to realise it was a woman's pussy. Sy later told me it was this Terry's wife that had planted her shaved pussy on her mouth. Liz just stuck her tongue out and moved it around while this Terry was pumping in and out of her. He didn't last very long and exploded inside her. The night went on very much the same until she asked for Sy and when he came to her she said she was getting sore so he undid her ankles, turned her over and then retired them but with her face down. "Who wants to fuck her arse?" Sy shouted and with that lots of hands and fingers started proving and pushing then pulling her arse cheeks apart. Then the Terry came back. As it went in she opened her mouth to scream but it was filled by cock after cock each either cumming in her mouth or on her face or hair. She could feel him cumming deep inside her anus. After the Terry came more, so many that at one point she felt the cum was pushing on her anus. The party lasted until late in the night and when they finally untied Liz she took off the blindfold and most of the guests had gone (I have a theory on thar but Sy refuses to confim). The last of the guests, including Terry and his beautiful wife, were just leaving. Terry kissed Liz full on the lips and thanked her for a really great night (Liz told me that he had a huge belly to match his cock) and his wife thanked her in the same way.
Sy dropped Liz off at my house at 6am. She was sore, too sore to have sex for over a week, and oozing cum from everywhere. Her breath stank of cum. Later when I talked to Sy he told me she was brilliant and even though the group has over 100 members and only 11 guys turned up, plus Sy and his 3 friends, and 4 women. The good thing was that Liz never had the urge to be raped again, she still loved rough sex and group sex but not the other. Sorry it went on so long
That’s the fucking sexist story ever.

Reactions: jusme
Ok I have been asked by quite a few to finish my sexperience.
When my gf got back from the Philippines I told her about the job offer at my friends printers and she agreed to go for an interview at 4pm on Saturday just 2 days later. I told her I had to be somewhere else so I would drive her there under Sy would give her a lift back
Sy lived in a house where his next-door neighbours were about a mile away so when we finally got there I noticed how desolate it looked right out on the moors. I waited until she went in and after a wave from Sy I headed off home to watch on my computer via a link on his .... I could see the back of her head and Sy making lewd and impolite suggestions to Liz by grabbing his crotch but she was not bitting, yet. I couldn't get the sound on so I just watched. I saw Sy put a finger up as if to say one minute and he went to answer the door and in walked 3 other guys. Liz started to shift about in her seat as 2 of the guys sat either side of her. Sy sat on the coffee table directly in front of her. I could see him pointing at her and he then pointed at the 2 guys. She tarted to stand up but Sy pushed her back down and the 2 guys held her arms while the 3rd came behind her and knocked the bloody camera off but the sound came on so I could her Liz shouting at Sy saying to fuck off (I never heard her swear). The rest is from what both Sy and liz told my later. Apparently liz had gone there with the thought of us going somewhere layer for sex so she had no underwear on just the dress and shoes on. St started stripping her and the shoes came of first, he said he didn't fancy a stiletto in him. Then he pulled open the knots on the spaghetti straps of her dress and peeled the dress off her so she was fully naked. They all picked her up and the put her across the coffee table, one of them heavy built rustic ones, and tied her wrists to each leg of the table and same with the ankles so she was spread wide open with all 4 guys looking into her pussy. Sy said that her head was hanging over the table edge at her shoulders and at the other side the edge came to her waist so she was totally accessible, even her tiny tits looked pert. I could hear Liz starting to sob and begging Sy to let her go. Sy told me later she was spread so wide her dark pussy lips had opened to reveal the contrasting pink hole inside. He told me that he also could see that her juices were starting to flow even though she was begging them to let her go. Sy was the first to enter her. I heard him say me first and then a buckle undo then a zip, a few seconds later Liz groaned loudly and then screamed, she was calling him all the bad words in her own language that I knew and a lot more I didn't know. The other guys started stripping and soon everyone was naked. I could hear her crying one minute the a muffled sob the next, I though they had gagged her but they had put their cocks in her mouth one by one. Sy was building to a climax as I heard him shout he was cumming followed by a big groan and an ahhh, it was then I realised he wasn't wearing a rubber. Later when I asked about rubbers he told me that the group never use them. Each of the guys took turns with Liz and it went on for over an hour each one coming in her pussy and in her mouth. After a while Sy told the other guys to clean her up as the guest's were about to arrive, that's when the bloody sound went off aswell.
Lis said they washed her off both inside and out of her pussy and the rest of her then they put a blindfold on her. she started to panic and was trying to get free but Sy whispered in her ear not to worry this has all been arranged by me, and with that she relaxed. I DIDNT ARRANGE A FULL SEX PARTY FFS. According to Liz there were a lot of guests coming in and prodding and poking at Liz. Some were pulling her nipples so hard she said it felt like they were trying to rip them off.
Then she felt her pussy being licked and her pussy lips being pulled apart, not just by one set of hands but two. She could also heat the comments from both men and women. The guy that was fucking her must have been called Terry because a few were egging him on by saying "go Terry go" and as she was cumming for the umpteenth time she heard a woman say "go on Tez, fuck her with that big cock of yours" after a short pause she could feel the edge of her pussy being stretched wider and wider OMG, she thought, they are trying to see if my pussy will snap, they must be fisting me. She said she had to let out a scream but her mouth was muffled by, well she wasn't sure at first, but she come to realise it was a woman's pussy. Sy later told me it was this Terry's wife that had planted her shaved pussy on her mouth. Liz just stuck her tongue out and moved it around while this Terry was pumping in and out of her. He didn't last very long and exploded inside her. The night went on very much the same until she asked for Sy and when he came to her she said she was getting sore so he undid her ankles, turned her over and then retired them but with her face down. "Who wants to fuck her arse?" Sy shouted and with that lots of hands and fingers started proving and pushing then pulling her arse cheeks apart. Then the Terry came back. As it went in she opened her mouth to scream but it was filled by cock after cock each either cumming in her mouth or on her face or hair. She could feel him cumming deep inside her anus. After the Terry came more, so many that at one point she felt the cum was pushing on her anus. The party lasted until late in the night and when they finally untied Liz she took off the blindfold and most of the guests had gone (I have a theory on thar but Sy refuses to confim). The last of the guests, including Terry and his beautiful wife, were just leaving. Terry kissed Liz full on the lips and thanked her for a really great night (Liz told me that he had a huge belly to match his cock) and his wife thanked her in the same way.
Sy dropped Liz off at my house at 6am. She was sore, too sore to have sex for over a week, and oozing cum from everywhere. Her breath stank of cum. Later when I talked to Sy he told me she was brilliant and even though the group has over 100 members and only 11 guys turned up, plus Sy and his 3 friends, and 4 women. The good thing was that Liz never had the urge to be raped again, she still loved rough sex and group sex but not the other. Sorry it went on so long
This is on fire!

Reactions: jusme