Real homemade hotwife videos

It can take some looking. blacktowhite.net has plenty of real folks who are super generous sharing glimpses into their intimacy. Agree completely that real homemade stuff, even when the production value is low, simply can’t be matched by anything pro. Real is erotic. It’s also inspiring!
Exactly

Reactions: lgtray71
great subject and videos
heres my contribution
my wife spanked and wanked by a older guy i engineered to put her in her place lol

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering and sometimes a fucking
,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness,
it was very wet lol , All for her own good of course lol

these and others i have were filmed on a sharp viewcam that now only works intermittently and some came off her old phone that her boss daddies had filmed and sent her
these had to be played on my tv screen and filmed on my phone
so apologies for poor quality but i figure its better than losing them altogether
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4
View attachment 20190715_160147 (1).mp4

great subject and videos
heres my contribution
my wife spanked and wanked by a older guy i engineered to put her in her place lol

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering and sometimes a fucking
,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness,

these and others i have were filmed on a sharp viewcam that now only works intermittently and some came off her old phone that her boss daddies had filmed and sent her
so apologies for poor quality but i figure its better than losing them altogether
View attachment 1188164
View attachment 1188170
If you want any advice on how to convert these shoot me a message.

great subject and videos
heres my contribution

View attachment 1188164
View attachment 1188170
Sexy Ass
great subject and videos
heres my contribution

View attachment 1188164
View attachment 1188170
Sexy Ass…Looks Like She Is Fun To Play With!!!

Sexy Ass

Sexy Ass…Looks Like She Is Fun To Play With!!!
thanks mate yeah she was and still is to a extent ,but sadly we were betrayed a while back and play time stopped
but thankfully and thanks to a couple of interaction regarding her videos and pictures its slowly coming back lol

heres a thread with more of everything and tells the tale
feel free to get back to me here or there happy to answer and question (y)