Realtors and Home Buyers/Sellers

I would love to hear stories about anyone who has had an encounter with a Realtor or home buyer. My wife is a Realtor in So. California. I would love for her to play with a client. She will come home sometimes and say a good looking buyer came in today or was flirting with her. (open house) That’s as far as it has gone. Share your real life stories for us.

I know two women in the real estate business - both regularly fuck male (and sometimes female) clients.

One of the two is my wife KK's best friend, Becky. She's KK's non-vanilla confidant, female lover/girlfriend, and "running buddy." Becky is extraordinarily successful, a licensed agent/broker, runs her own agency, handling sales, property management, and a few of her own lease and rental properties. Becky has fucked hundreds of clients over the years, from sealing the deal, celebratory fuck encounters, to repeat client transactions. She's absolutely fucking stunning, gorgeous, flame-red hair, porcelain complexion, great legs, ass and tits - KK says none of her male clients can resist her charms, that Becky has her pick, married or not.

KK and Becky have enjoyed FMF threesomes at the properties Becky shows and manages - many of the managed properties are fully furnished, offering a free, often high-end fuck venue. Becky has lots of corporate clients that need temporary living arrangements. A recent encounter took place in one of Becky's residential properties - she took KK along for a showing with a new client, the CFO of a well-known corporation. They spent a full half day fucking the guy's brains out.

Lisa, the other of the two is a former affair partner. She's relatively new to real estate, about 18-months in. Lisa is divorced at present. She's gorgeous, affable, outgoing, and almost always horny. About six months after she got licensed, Lisa "accidentally" allowed herself to be seduced by a male client. That experience amped up her interest in clients as potential sex partners, and she's taken off like she's on fire. I talk with her regularly, and get the dirty details of her sexy sales encounters.

As I understand it, this is more common in the business than not - that's insight from both Becky and Lisa. It's a mix of personality type, opportunity, including venue, and timing.

Reactions: Funnguy1
I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but if you've paid attention to the news lately, there's a realtor, and the agency she works for, being sued right now for using the house to have sex with a potential buyer. Seems they got caught on the owners hidden cameras. someone didn't like the fact and instead of keeping it for their spank bank, decided to go for some coin from some deep pockets. I imagine there are lots of home videos out there right now of somebody's hot realtor getting railed in the master bedroom. This guy decided he wanted a payday more than a good thrill. I don't have particulars, but in today's litigious society, seems like a risk to someone's real estate license. If they can avoid doing it in the owner's home, taking it to a hotel or somewhere more private, then go for it. I'm all for a Hotwife getting all the dick she can, just don't want her to risk losing her license and her money for it.

• Wow
Reactions: Welder153
have you encouraged her to take things further ?
It’s baby steps, we role play (naughty talk scenarios) and she really gets off, but taking it to the next level, we aren’t close to there yet. Hopefully one day “. Before I met her, I had a sub who I had her play with guys frequently and other girls I dated who I lined up guys for. I absolutely love it.

Reactions: Welder153
I know two women in the real estate business - both regularly fuck male (and sometimes female) clients.

One of the two is my wife KK's best friend, Becky. She's KK's non-vanilla confidant, female lover/girlfriend, and "running buddy." Becky is extraordinarily successful, a licensed agent/broker, runs her own agency, handling sales, property management, and a few of her own lease and rental properties. Becky has fucked hundreds of clients over the years, from sealing the deal, celebratory fuck encounters, to repeat client transactions. She's absolutely fucking stunning, gorgeous, flame-red hair, porcelain complexion, great legs, ass and tits - KK says none of her male clients can resist her charms, that Becky has her pick, married or not.

KK and Becky have enjoyed FMF threesomes at the properties Becky shows and manages - many of the managed properties are fully furnished, offering a free, often high-end fuck venue. Becky has lots of corporate clients that need temporary living arrangements. A recent encounter took place in one of Becky's residential properties - she took KK along for a showing with a new client, the CFO of a well-known corporation. They spent a full half day fucking the guy's brains out.

Lisa, the other of the two is a former affair partner. She's relatively new to real estate, about 18-months in. Lisa is divorced at present. She's gorgeous, affable, outgoing, and almost always horny. About six months after she got licensed, Lisa "accidentally" allowed herself to be seduced by a male client. That experience amped up her interest in clients as potential sex partners, and she's taken off like she's on fire. I talk with her regularly, and get the dirty details of her sexy sales encounters.

As I understand it, this is more common in the business than not - that's insight from both Becky and Lisa. It's a mix of personality type, opportunity, including venue, and timing.
That is very hot! Becky is a very naughty girl.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but if you've paid attention to the news lately, there's a realtor, and the agency she works for, being sued right now for using the house to have sex with a potential buyer. Seems they got caught on the owners hidden cameras. someone didn't like the fact and instead of keeping it for their spank bank, decided to go for some coin from some deep pockets. I imagine there are lots of home videos out there right now of somebody's hot realtor getting railed in the master bedroom. This guy decided he wanted a payday more than a good thrill. I don't have particulars, but in today's litigious society, seems like a risk to someone's real estate license. If they can avoid doing it in the owner's home, taking it to a hotel or somewhere more private, then go for it. I'm all for a Hotwife getting all the dick she can, just don't want her to risk losing her license and her money for it.
What does this have to do with the post? Did I ask about people who got caught? There are people who fuck in public or in a car and it’s illegal.