Reconnecting - Post Date

gloveguy

Male
Feb 11, 2021
Abbotsford, BC
Hi there,

For those in an active cuckold relationship, do you reconnect in some way after She returns from a date, at a cuckold session has finished with Her bull?

Perhaps it’s intimate cuddling while She shares details, or, maybe you have sex together?

Would love to hear how different couples handle their relationship after each date/session is complete.

Most times she is too sore and tired to want more sex , after she get back. What we do is go to bed and she cuddles up and falls asleep. If I haven't cum while she is out, I usually need some time before I can sleep due to the erection. What happens in the morning is that she wakes up very horny and I lick her and we have sex.

Our reconnection / reclamation process is both emotional, and sexual. If KK's been solo, she will share the details of the encounter with me. Sometimes all at once, sometimes "trickled out" a little at a time, sometimes delayed. The sex is erotic, usually immediate - I prefer reclaiming her while she's still full of a lover's cum.

If I've been present for the encounter, either as voyeur, facilitator, or participant, after the encounter is over, we engage in love-making / sex; kissing, caressing, cuddling, fondling, and penetrating sex, including oral, vaginal, and anal - sometimes all three. We sometimes engage in mutual masturbation, while discussing and reliving parts of the encounter.