Regular dates

Smudge

Male
Nov 21, 2016
My wife cuckolded me for the first time last year with man she meet on line although she found it satifying she's not bothered since, she has now found a married man that she wants to use on a weekly basis when he's on buisness in the area , I wondered if anyone else has exprienced this senario.

Reactions: bbcforwife
I've been cuckolded for 8 years now. My wife have been together 28 years. She finds men on-line. Has had boyfriends who she sees weekly for a fuck, at our house in the morning in our bed, or in his van. She's been on vacations with lovers to Peru and Jamaica. It's working out very well. I'm always feeling lucky.

Reactions: elmoK and Smudge
I've been cuckolded for 8 years now. My wife have been together 28 years. She finds men on-line. Has had boyfriends who she sees weekly for a fuck, at our house in the morning in our bed, or in his van. She's been on vacations with lovers to Peru and Jamaica. It's working out very well. I'm always feeling lucky.
Thanks for the answer I too feel lucky that my is a sexy vivacious woman , I always dreaded having a boring housewife.

Reactions: Openandready69
My wife cuckolded me for the first time last year with man she meet on line although she found it satifying she's not bothered since, she has now found a married man that she wants to use on a weekly basis when he's on buisness in the area , I wondered if anyone else has exprienced this senario.
My wife is doing something similar. Has two men she sees regularly to add some spice to her sex life. We still fuck 2- times a week.

Reactions: Smudge
My wife had her first night with her new lover last night and had really good time, she has told me that she plans to make it a regular date and i agreed she is positivly glowing this morning.

My wife has been dating other men during our entire marriage. She has had a lot of one-night-stands, but she has also dated guys for several months to several years.

Reactions: Smudge
Nope - our best friend started getting interested in my wife after his divorce, and eventually, after noticing that I got hard every time she told me about him groping her, she asked me if she could goo to bed with him. Naturally I agreed, and what followed was the best (and most) fucking she has ever had, and the best 7 years of our married life. She had him on a daily basis - he had a huge sexual appetite, and a good long-staying cock too. I used to make sure he knew when I was going to be out of the way so they could be alone together as he had no idea that I knew that he was having her. When I went away on business trips, he used to come and stay with her so they could sleep together. Shame they eventually split up - I suspect that if she had a variety of men instead of the same one all the time, the whole thing might have lasted a lot longer, but she would not accept the risk.

Most of my wife's partners were one-offs and we preferred it that way. However, there were a few she saw again although not on a regular or frequent basis. It was always more exciting finding a new man to fuck her which is why during the years she was a 'hotwife' she managed to fuck well over a 100 other men.

Of the 5 she saw on any sort of a repeat or regular basis there was;

Matthew, a guy I worked with. He was her first hotwife experience and although not frequent she did fuck him on a few occasions after the first time.

Tom, a photographer friend of mine who both photographed and fucked Becky on half a dozen occasions.

Jay, he was Becky's first BBC. We first met at a sex party, then he visited us and after that Becky saw him on her own on a few occasions.

The other two were both from Becky's work, One was an external auditor who was there for 2 weeks and Becky was tasked with assisting him. He fucked her 3 times in that period. The other was her boss for 6 months. He fucked her a few weeks after taking up the job then a few times after that before he was transferred to another office.

Last edited:
Reactions: elmoK and Smudge
My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for about 25 years now. We've posted on other forums either as STLcouple, or Hawke and Ladyhawke, so some of you may know of our adventures. This is our first post here!

During the time were have explored the Hotwife lifestyle, she has only had seven lovers, but most of them have been long term sexual relationships that have lasted years! Of the seven men she has seduced, five of them are close friends of mine. All of them are/were aware that I knew what was going on, and on many occasions I have seen her having sex with each one of her lovers. She's never been into one night stands. She has to feel something for a man, before she's willing to invite him between her legs.

Last edited: