Reluctant Asian wife BBC Boss

C

ChrisElll

I'm Aurora a young professional working at a bank in Manila.

This story continues where my last left off.

I had lunch with my new Nigerian boss and on the way back from the restaurant he parked the car in a parking garage and immediately started unbottoning my shirt.

I tried to protest and say no but he kissed me to quiet my mouth. Soon he had my big tits out of thier bra and was manhandling them.

To stop the situation from going further I sucked his dick. I felt awful about cheating on my 65 yr old German husband but my husband is also impotent and I haven't had a big dick like this ever.

I cried and told my husband about it. He said it's ok it's an important job and it's important you get promoted please just keep him informed.

The week after that he began taking me out to lunch everyday. He expected the same treatment. I tried to tell him no and protest but he was so Insistent and strong willed.

Friday came and he messaged me to wear a skirt with. No panties. I 🤔 kd my husband and he helped me do my makeup so looked like an Asian secretary whore.

After the day ended he summoned me to his office. He cleared the table he sits at of everything and motioned for me to come here but first lock the door.

I did as I was told. He stripped off my top and bra and pulled my skirt to my ankles.... I drew in a breath hard, my nipples stiffened in the air con.
Oh no I thought, these are my fertile days and I didn't bring any condom.

He picked me up by my hips and laid me on his desk. He spread my legs open and rubbed my slippery pussy. I was wet. I said please use a condom. He laughed. I said I'm a married woman.

He said understand this, you are his wife but you are my whore. With that he took out his big Dick and stuck it in. He was entrances by the way my.biv tits bounced with his thrusts. He kneeded and sucked them while he pounded me.

I felt so stretched out by his big cock. It was so long it hit my cervix which hurt but in a good way . His shaft was thick like a can of coke. His balls were nearly hairless and hung down between his legs like two wasps nests.

I started cumming. He said where do you want me to come. I was shy and embarrassed so I didn't say anything. Just then he asked again as another wave of orgasms hit me. I said just cum in my pussy.

He thrust and rocked and rolled into me and came like an explosion. I felt hot black sperm flood my insides, my cervix and womb.

He sent me home to my husband after that.

My husband just listened and jacked off while I told the story.

I told him I will probably do this again too. He said it's ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-19-16-73.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-19-16-73.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 526
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_20220712_131421.jpg
    IMG_20220712_131421.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_20220712_131638.jpg
    IMG_20220712_131638.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 393
Last edited by a moderator:
More firsts

My Boss started fucking me every day of the work week. Sometimes at lunch and at the end of work. I told him I was fertile these days and he said he didn't mind.

One day after work he took me to his swanky condo in Manila. His ethnically Chinese wife greeted us at the door in only a bathrobe. She was pretty probably 45 years old. I felt too dark complected near her she was so white.

I came in and was seated but my boss and his wife lead me to the bedroom. I was at a loss and flustered.

His wife Cindy said. Don't be shy. I'm his wife and you're his mistress. Let's not ever get that confused.

My stripped me down and rubbed my pussy and tits.

Cindy took off her tobe exposing her big milky tits and shaved pussy.

She told me to kneel before her. I was confused. I looked at my boss and he said ok. She spread her legs and took me by my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I'm the Boss, don't forget that. Now satisfy me before you touch my husband.

I licked and sucked as best as I could. Her juices were copious. She started cumming and bucked her hips into my.face and grided her pussy in my mouth. She came close to three times before she was done.

The doorbell rang and my boss answered it and brought back another black man. He introduced him as his friend and asked me to satisfy him.

I said no I wasn't comfortable with it but the man stuck his dick in mouth.

My boss said that's a good girl. I felt xbdy rubbing my tits and.pussy from behind while I sucked. Finally he came, he unashamedly emptied his balls into my mouth. Swallow it Cindy said.

I did. The man left and my boss took off his clothes and laid behind me and spooned me. His far dick slid into me easily.

My boss said see Cindy this woman is a good slut. Cindy agreed.

When he was about to come I asked him to pull out. Cindy held my.legs open and just let him bang away at my pussy. He came like a lava flow as always.

Cindy licked me clean, I came so hard. After a short while my boss was hard again and laid me down flat on my back with a pillow under my hips to leverage them up and spread open. He thrust his way to cumming two more times.

I said Cindy what if your husband gets me pregnant.

Cindy said your legally married so the child would automatically be considered your husband's by the state.

Yeah but would you not want that to happen. Your husband impregnating another woman? She said she didn't mind.

I asked my boss of he was trying to make a baby with me. He kissed me told me I was beautiful and not to worry about it.

I told my husband everything. I sucked him off and spit when he came. He wanted to fuck but I didn't feel comfortable letting him inside me so I made him wear a condom.

He was shocked by This.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-31-15-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-31-15-36.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 464
  • Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-20-28-68.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-12-20-28-68.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_20220702_130347.jpg
    IMG_20220702_130347.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 422
  • Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-03-04-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-02-13-03-04-39.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 453
Last edited by a moderator:
More firsts

My Boss started fucking me every day of the work week. Sometimes at lunch and at the end of work. I told him I was fertile these days and he said he didn't mind.

One day after work he took me to his swanky condo in Manila. His ethnically Chinese wife greeted us at the door in only a bathrobe. She was pretty probably 45 years old. I felt too dark complected near her she was so white.

I came in and was seated but my boss and his wife lead me to the bedroom. I was at a loss and flustered.

His wife Cindy said. Don't be shy. I'm his wife and you're his mistress. Let's not ever get that confused.

My stripped me down and rubbed my pussy and tits.

Cindy took off her tobe exposing her big milky tits and shaved pussy.

She told me to kneel before her. I was confused. I looked at my boss and he said ok. She spread her legs and took me by my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I'm the Boss, don't forget that. Now satisfy me before you touch my husband.

I licked and sucked as best as I could. Her juices were copious. She started cumming and bucked her hips into my.face and grided her pussy in my mouth. She came close to three times before she was done.

The doorbell rang and my boss answered it and brought back another black man. He introduced him as his friend and asked me to satisfy him.

I said no I wasn't comfortable with it but the man stuck his dick in mouth.

My boss said that's a good girl. I felt xbdy rubbing my tits and.pussy from behind while I sucked. Finally he came, he unashamedly emptied his balls into my mouth. Swallow it Cindy said.

I did. The man left and my boss took off his clothes and laid behind me and spooned me. His far dick slid into me easily.

My boss said see Cindy this woman is a good slut. Cindy agreed.

When he was about to come I asked him to pull out. Cindy held my.legs open and just let him bang away at my pussy. He came like a lava flow as always.

Cindy licked me clean, I came so hard. After a short while my boss was hard again and laid me down flat on my back with a pillow under my hips to leverage them up and spread open. He thrust his way to cumming two more times.

I said Cindy what if your husband gets me pregnant.

Cindy said your legally married so the child would automatically be considered your husband's by the state.

Yeah but would you not want that to happen. Your husband impregnating another woman? She said she didn't mind.

I asked my boss of he was trying to make a baby with me. He kissed me told me I was beautiful and not to worry about it.

I told my husband everything. I sucked him off and spit when he came. He wanted to fuck but I didn't feel comfortable letting him inside me so I made him wear a condom.

He was shocked by This.
Oh damn, your story is so fucking hot!!!! You fucking little cumslut you loved sucking the wife's pussy and sucking the stranger's cock!!!! You love it more the way your boss's big black cock makes you cum so damn hard!!!! You love screaming and cumming on that cock!!!!!

I had lunch with my new Nigerian boss and on the way back from the restaurant he parked the car in a parking garage and immediately started unbottoning my shirt.

I tried to protest and say no but he kissed me to quiet my mouth. Soon he had my big tits out of thier bra and was manhandling them.

To stop the situation from going further I sucked his dick. I felt awful about cheating on my 65 yr old German husband but my husband is also impotent and I haven't had a big dick like this ever.

I cried and told my husband about it. He said it's ok it's an important job and it's important you get promoted please just keep him informed.

The week after that he began taking me out to lunch everyday. He expected the same treatment. I tried to tell him no and protest but he was so Insistent and strong willed.

Friday came and he messaged me to wear a skirt with. No panties. I 🤔 kd my husband and he helped me do my makeup so looked like an Asian secretary whore.

After the day ended he summoned me to his office. He cleared the table he sits at of everything and motioned for me to come here but first lock the door.

I did as I was told. He stripped off my top and bra and pulled my skirt to my ankles.... I drew in a breath hard, my nipples stiffened in the air con.

He picked me up by my hips and laid me on his desk. He spread my legs open and rubbed my slippery pussy. I was wet. I said please use a condom. He laughed. I said I'm a married woman.

He said understand this, you are his wife but you are my whore. With that he took out his big Dick and stuck it in. He was entrances by the way my.biv tits bounced with his thrusts. He kneeded and sucked them while he pounded me.

I felt so stretched out by his big cock. It was so long it hit my cervix which hurt but in a good way . His shaft was thick like a can of coke. His balls were nearly hairless and hung down between his legs like two wasps nests.

I started cumming. He said where do you want me to come. I was shy and embarrassed so I didn't say anything. Just then he asked again as another wave of orgasms hit me. I said just cum in my pussy.

He thrust and rocked and rolled into me and came like an explosion. I felt hot black sperm flood my insides, my cervix and womb.

your hubby is 65, how old are you?

Such a good little submissive slut and I'd love to make you my fucking sex pet!!!

Lucky wife, nothing wrong