Reluctant Asian wife BBC Boss

I'm Aurora a young professional working at a bank in Manila.

This story continues where my last left off.

I had lunch with my new Nigerian boss and on the way back from the restaurant he parked the car in a parking garage and immediately started unbottoning my shirt.

I tried to protest and say no but he kissed me to quiet my mouth. Soon he had my big tits out of thier bra and was manhandling them.

To stop the situation from going further I sucked his dick. I felt awful about cheating on my 65 yr old German husband but my husband is also impotent and I haven't had a big dick like this ever.

I cried and told my husband about it. He said it's ok it's an important job and it's important you get promoted please just keep him informed.

The week after that he began taking me out to lunch everyday. He expected the same treatment. I tried to tell him no and protest but he was so Insistent and strong willed.

Friday came and he messaged me to wear a skirt with. No panties. I 🤔 kd my husband and he helped me do my makeup so looked like an Asian secretary whore.

After the day ended he summoned me to his office. He cleared the table he sits at of everything and motioned for me to come here but first lock the door.

I did as I was told. He stripped off my top and bra and pulled my skirt to my ankles.... I drew in a breath hard, my nipples stiffened in the air con.
Oh no I thought, these are my fertile days and I didn't bring any condom.

He picked me up by my hips and laid me on his desk. He spread my legs open and rubbed my slippery pussy. I was wet. I said please use a condom. He laughed. I said I'm a married woman.

He said understand this, you are his wife but you are my whore. With that he took out his big Dick and stuck it in. He was entrances by the way my.biv tits bounced with his thrusts. He kneeded and sucked them while he pounded me.

I felt so stretched out by his big cock. It was so long it hit my cervix which hurt but in a good way . His shaft was thick like a can of coke. His balls were nearly hairless and hung down between his legs like two wasps nests.

I started cumming. He said where do you want me to come. I was shy and embarrassed so I didn't say anything. Just then he asked again as another wave of orgasms hit me. I said just cum in my pussy.

He thrust and rocked and rolled into me and came like an explosion. I felt hot black sperm flood my insides, my cervix and womb.

He sent me home to my husband after that.

My husband just listened and jacked off while I told the story.

I told him I will probably do this again too. He said it's ok
I love these pictures of you sucking on his big thick cock!!! I love the sight of you riding it seeing it going into your tight Asian pussy!!!!! You're gorgeous Aurora

Wife and boss continue

After Justin left and aurora found out she was pregnant ( probably with someone elses baby) she started to be very sweet to me. Good sex,no condoms, blow jobs.

Something happened but the end of her third month, her big tits were swollen and she went to the Dr for abdominal pain. Turns out she miscarried.

She was devastated

A couple weeks after that she started fucking her boss regularly again. She said he was pressuring her for sex and I recommended she just suck him. She came home irritated and flustered because her boss demands pussy.

Now she takes oral contraceptives. She's on. The pill so she doesn't have to worry. Charles was a real piece of shit making her stay and work late. Blowjob's on the morning and sex after work.

She didn't like Charles but it's like he had the key to her body. His dick felt so good in her and she desperately wants to be promoted.

So she gives in to his caprices and gives him access to her mouth and pussy everyday nearly.

She did tell she wanted me wearing condoms again.

Things changed when she invited her boss over for dinner. I was to be quiet and she dressed herself likes slut.

When her boss came over he hugged her and Gabe her a playful slap on the add in front of me.

After dinner we sat on the couch and watched a movie. Aurora said to her boss. "Do you want your dick sucked?" "It's ok my husband is Cool".

I looked away ashamed.

He pulled out his big cock and she took off her top and bra and leaned over on the couch and started sucking him.

He told her to rub her pussy whole she did it. She did and moaned.

After ten minutes he stripped off her skirt and panties and laid her on the couch spread wide leaning with her back on me.

He told me, spread her lips.

I said "excuse me?". "spread tour wife's lips open for me".he said again. I split her with my fingers and saw him push his manhood inside her.

He pumped and pumped and ribbed her fat tits and started bucking wildly. I'm going to cum he said. She wrapped her legs around him so he couldn't pull out. She smiled like sphinx as he came inside her.

He told her to pack her things she was staying with him for a week.

And that was that

Wife and boss continue

After Justin left and aurora found out she was pregnant ( probably with someone elses baby) she started to be very sweet to me. Good sex,no condoms, blow jobs.

Something happened but the end of her third month, her big tits were swollen and she went to the Dr for abdominal pain. Turns out she miscarried.

She was devastated

A couple weeks after that she started fucking her boss regularly again. She said he was pressuring her for sex and I recommended she just suck him. She came home irritated and flustered because her boss demands pussy.

Now she takes oral contraceptives. She's on. The pill so she doesn't have to worry. Charles was a real piece of shit making her stay and work late. Blowjob's on the morning and sex after work.

She didn't like Charles but it's like he had the key to her body. His dick felt so good in her and she desperately wants to be promoted.

So she gives in to his caprices and gives him access to her mouth and pussy everyday nearly.

She did tell she wanted me wearing condoms again.

Things changed when she invited her boss over for dinner. I was to be quiet and she dressed herself likes slut.

When her boss came over he hugged her and Gabe her a playful slap on the add in front of me.

After dinner we sat on the couch and watched a movie. Aurora said to her boss. "Do you want your dick sucked?" "It's ok my husband is Cool".

I looked away ashamed.

He pulled out his big cock and she took off her top and bra and leaned over on the couch and started sucking him.

He told her to rub her pussy whole she did it. She did and moaned.

After ten minutes he stripped off her skirt and panties and laid her on the couch spread wide leaning with her back on me.

He told me, spread her lips.

I said "excuse me?". "spread tour wife's lips open for me".he said again. I split her with my fingers and saw him push his manhood inside her.

He pumped and pumped and ribbed her fat tits and started bucking wildly. I'm going to cum he said. She wrapped her legs around him so he couldn't pull out. She smiled like sphinx as he came inside her.

He told her to pack her things she was staying with him for a week.

And that was that
L love she is such a submissive little Asian slut for her boss's big black cock!!!!

Reactions: ChrisElll
Very reluctant wife.

Her boss had her over for a week. And I noticed she didn't pack her pills with her.

She came home from work frantic. Her bosses boss was coming from kenya and needed to be entertained for two days. Her boss loaned her out to a man she'd never met before.

She was very nervous but it was almost time for her promotion.

The date came and she went to his hotel for tho nights.

I'll let aurora tell it from here.

When I got to hiss45yr old looking black man with big hair answers the door in a robe.

I went in and saw two other women in the room. One was licking the other in bed. I blushed. "I'm your assistance welcome to manila. ". I said.

He reached for me and grabbed my shirt and began to rub my tits through the blouse.

He said "god I love a woman with tits."

Numbly I stammered "there must be some Mistake, I'm not a prostitute.."

No, you're much more, your boss says you have a bright future in the company. Are you interested in staying in the company and moving up?

He groped her tits again and slid her shirt above her head and undid her bra deftly. "Then do what you need to do" he said.

He opened his robe and sat on the edge of the bed. A 10 inch thick black cock with a walnut sized head popped out.

he took my by the hair and grabbed my tits and guided my mouth to his dick. I started sucking it. It was so big I had a rough time. I did my best to please him by sucking and rubbing his balls too. I felt a girl from the bed behind me stripping off my skirt and panties. He lifted me by my hips to the bed and laid down two pillows under my hips for a good thrusting angle. The two girls eachheld my legs wide open. One started rubbing my pussy.

"Im cumming" I breathed huskily. Soon his dick was inside my pussy pushing it's way back to the back of me. My holiest of holies my cervix and womb.

he grunted and held there by my tits and came. I could feel a literal flood of semen inside me. I started counting the days and realized I hadn't taken my.pills a d this was fertile time. No wonder I was surrendering sexually so easily and cumming like a whore.

One girl started eating me and the other jumped up and strafdled my face with her legs. She held my hair and ground her Clit
ln my mouth. I tried to get up but she was bigger and stringer so I just did what she wanted. She was insatiable she came four times.

The big boss flip me ony stomach and pull my hips so my ass was in the air.
He slid his manhood so quickly recivered in my slick pussy.

he grabbed my swinging tits to give them support ( sometimes it hurts when they swing and fucked me in earnest.

when he was ready another load of seed inside me.

i took a shower after that.

he insisted on having me spooned, rev cowgirl and missionary before the night was through and that was just the beginning.

my husband called at 1230 saying my immediate boss was at our house and wanted to talk. I told my husband toake him comfortable.

about a half hour later I get a video call from my.boss boss showing me a film on our TV of me and him fucking at the office, he.moved the camera so I could see and I saw my husband sucking his cock.

i said what the fuck is this about. He said I wanted him to know who the boss of you really is. He's satisfying me since you aren't around.

i called my husband later and he confessed to sucking his dick. He said "he said the company was gonna downsize and let you go, he wanted me to save your job". I said ok but why were you hard while you were sucking him. "Well watching the movie with you got me hard". He said.

"I can't deal with this right now I said" and hung up the big boss wanted me again....and again...

Very reluctant wife.

Her boss had her over for a week. And I noticed she didn't pack her pills with her.

She came home from work frantic. Her bosses boss was coming from kenya and needed to be entertained for two days. Her boss loaned her out to a man she'd never met before.

When I got to hiss45yr old looking black man with big hair answers the door in a robe.

I went in and saw two other women in the room. One was licking the other in bed. I blushed. "I'm your assistance welcome to manila. ". I said.

He reached for me and grabbed my shirt and began to rub my tits through the blouse.

No, you're much more, your boss says you have a bright future in the company. Are you interested in staying in the company and moving up?

He groped her tits again and slid her shirt above her head and undid her bra deftly. "Then do what you need to do" he said.

He opened his robe and sat on the edge of the bed. A 10 inch thick black cock with a walnut sized head popped out.

he took my by the hair and grabbed my tits and guided my mouth to his dick. I started sucking it. It was so big I had a rough time. I did my best to please him by sucking and rubbing his balls too. I felt a girl from the bed behind me stripping off my skirt and panties. He lifted me by my hips to the bed and laid down two pillows under my hips for a good thrusting angle. The two girls eachheld my legs wide open. One started rubbing my pussy.

"Im cumming" I breathed huskily. Soon his dick was inside my pussy pushing it's way back to the back of me. My holiest of holies my cervix and womb.

he grunted and held there by my tits and came. I could feel a literal flood of semen inside me. I started counting the days and realized I hadn't taken my.pills a d this was fertile time. No wonder I was surrendering sexually so easily and cumming like a whore.

One girl started eating me and the other jumped up and strafdled my face with her legs. She held my hair and ground her Clit
ln my mouth. I tried to get up but she was bigger and stringer so I just did what she wanted. She was insatiable she came four times.

he grabbed my swinging tits to give them support ( sometimes it hurts when they swing and fucked me in earnest.

he insisted on having me spooned, rev cowgirl and missionary before the night was through and that was just the beginning.

my husband called at 1230 saying my immediate boss was at our house and wanted to talk. I told my husband toake him comfortable.

about a half hour later I get a video call from my.boss boss showing me a film on our TV of me and him fucking at the office, he.moved the camera so I could see and I saw my husband sucking his cock.

i said what the fuck is this about. He said I wanted him to know who the boss of you really is. He's satisfying me since you aren't around.

i called my husband later and he confessed to sucking his dick. He said "he said the company was gonna downsize and let you go, he wanted me to save your job". I said ok but why were you hard while you were sucking him. "Well watching the movie with you got me hard". He said.

"I can't deal with this right now I said" and hung up the big boss wanted me again....and again...
Aurora, I love you being a little Asian slut for cock!!! Did you like the taste of the slut that was riding your face and cumming in your mouth??? Did you like the second slut eating out your pussy of the cum deposited there??? I love that now you're not just a slut for cock but also for pussy!!!!

Reactions: slappin8silly57
More firsts

My Boss started fucking me every day of the work week. Sometimes at lunch and at the end of work. I told him I was fertile these days and he said he didn't mind.

One day after work he took me to his swanky condo in Manila. His ethnically Chinese wife greeted us at the door in only a bathrobe. She was pretty probably 45 years old. I felt too dark complected near her she was so white.

I came in and was seated but my boss and his wife lead me to the bedroom. I was at a loss and flustered.

His wife Cindy said. Don't be shy. I'm his wife and you're his mistress. Let's not ever get that confused.

My stripped me down and rubbed my pussy and tits.

Cindy took off her tobe exposing her big milky tits and shaved pussy.

She told me to kneel before her. I was confused. I looked at my boss and he said ok. She spread her legs and took me by my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I'm the Boss, don't forget that. Now satisfy me before you touch my husband.

I licked and sucked as best as I could. Her juices were copious. She started cumming and bucked her hips into my.face and grided her pussy in my mouth. She came close to three times before she was done.

The doorbell rang and my boss answered it and brought back another black man. He introduced him as his friend and asked me to satisfy him.

I said no I wasn't comfortable with it but the man stuck his dick in mouth.

My boss said that's a good girl. I felt xbdy rubbing my tits and.pussy from behind while I sucked. Finally he came, he unashamedly emptied his balls into my mouth. Swallow it Cindy said.

I did. The man left and my boss took off his clothes and laid behind me and spooned me. His far dick slid into me easily.

My boss said see Cindy this woman is a good slut. Cindy agreed.

When he was about to come I asked him to pull out. Cindy held my.legs open and just let him bang away at my pussy. He came like a lava flow as always.

Cindy licked me clean, I came so hard. After a short while my boss was hard again and laid me down flat on my back with a pillow under my hips to leverage them up and spread open. He thrust his way to cumming two more times.

I said Cindy what if your husband gets me pregnant.

Cindy said your legally married so the child would automatically be considered your husband's by the state.

Yeah but would you not want that to happen. Your husband impregnating another woman? She said she didn't mind.

I asked my boss of he was trying to make a baby with me. He kissed me told me I was beautiful and not to worry about it.

I told my husband everything. I sucked him off and spit when he came. He wanted to fuck but I didn't feel comfortable letting him inside me so I made him wear a condom.

He was shocked by This.
I love you being a little cunt muncher eating his wife's wet pussy and then later her eating the cum out of yours!!!!

Very reluctant wife.

Well hubby did you like being cuckolded and forced to suck her boss's big black cock??? The next time he come over and pulls that big cock out are you going to fight for the chance to drop to your knees for him????

Reactions: ChrisElll
Well hubby did you like being cuckolded and forced to suck her boss's big black cock??? The next time he come over and pulls that big cock out are you going to fight for the chance to drop to your knees for him????
Slut for boss and his wife

My husband and I invited my regular boss to dinner at our place with his wife.
These were fertile days for me. I told him hubby I wasn't taking my pills. He smiled.
they showed up looking great. We had dinner and some drinks andy bosses wife said to.my husband "I'm told you sucked my husband's cock, did you like it. My husband turned beet red and was silent. I was drunk and said I want to see.

my boss sat on our couch with his wife. X took down his pants. I had my husband kneel. Without a word he took the soft cock in his mouth. My bosses wife lifted her skirt and dropped her panties And pulled my face between her spread legs.

i really am uncomfortable Eating pussy but she's so demanding and authoritive I couldn't say no. I tried to pull back and say no but she insisted. My boss ordered me to.play with myself while I are her. I got wet and soaked my panties when bis wife came in.mouth.. My boss pulled his fat prick out of my husband's mouth And milked a thick bead of His precum out. My husband hesitated. Do it his wife said.
"How does that cum taste , the cum that you let fill your wife's womb?". "suck his balls for awhile," she ordered.
she asked Me how it felt watching my husband zixkiy black man's balls. "I'm so horny I said. ". Do you want to make his swallow?" She said "no I want hiz cum inside me!" I said through slurping her peach.

They undressed me And spread me on vd dining room table. The bosses fAt prick went right in to my cervix. "Lick his balls, suck them, those Are a real mans balls. His wife got behind my husband and grxbbed his nuts and squeezed till h what howled.

She told to stand nd spred his legs. She kicked him square in the balls. He heaved and started moaning and cumming..
I was shocked he liked this.
My boss started cumming and grabbed both my tits and just plowed me. I started cumming.

"Fill me baby, fill my womb! " I shouted like a whore. He shook snd shot rope after rope of cum inside me.

My husband began to lick the hot sperm out of me. "Do you want your wife to have a black baby" his wife asked my husband. "No he shouted, hed be humiliated In.front of family And friendz.

His wife demanded more oral. I told her I was tired but xhe staddled my face anyway. His wife began recording my husband sucking my bosx. He almost gagged when the sperm came. My boss milked out a big final drop at the end of his black cock and my husband said no no more sperm. His wife kicked my husband square I. The balls And squeezed them hard again. She orders him to masturbate while holding the entire load in his mouth. He could only swallow when itz time to cum. Hid expression looked tortured but his dick was rock hard.

My boss flipped me my stomach after this and told my husband to suck his balls.. I got wet immediately. He was taking me like I was his bitch.

My husband said my wife's fertile and in estrus please don't cum in her. His wife held my tits as they bounced from bosses stroke. He pulled out his dick to show everyone how creamy my pussy was.

My husband felt his balls tighten in the sack and knew he cumming I'm me again but there was nothing he could do.

I laid spent with cum running down my legs.

His wife took pity on my husband. She made him suck her husband again but she gave him. Blowjob while he did it. She teased him and edged his small dick until her husband came in his mouth again. I started playing with myself then watching hubby eat sperm. I went to the closet and put a bra. And robe on hubby. His wife and I did mascara And lipstick too.

The boss called over bisexual friend fromgl grinder. Middle easterner from Iran. My husband was mortified looking like thiz. We made him come out and asked him to suck this strangers dick. The stranger gave my boss 50$ for the blowjob.

Reluctant my husband said "no I'm not gay, the man took his head firmly and pulled his mouth to his cock.

Bosses wife kicked him in the balls again and ordered him to masturbate.funny how cooletativyhe is towards her.

Soon the man was trusting. My boss told the man this is the crossdress wife. "Hos much for her after '" he Said. "Ill let you fuck her for a hundred". "deal" he said. I sat next to the middle eastern man watching my husband suck his short fat prick. It wZ shorter than bosses but fatter. He kisse me deep rubbed my tits. He started cumming in my husband's mouth. My husband came same time.

He was ordered to suck him hard again. I laid on the floor with one knee up at a 90⁰ angle,this opened my cunt to the stranger. I felt him stretch me S he pushed his way inside.

My husband held my legs and kissed me. I came first and hard. The man said to my boss "where can I cum". "where' ever you want". The stranger wasted no time shooting his babies Into me.

Everyone left after that. My husband made me promise nomore make up and wigs.
Two weeks later I found out I was pregnant.

All good things

My boss got in a drunk driving accident where he was obviously at fault. His vida was revoked and he had to immediately leave the country.

His wife had no place to go and he asked my husband and I to take her for six weeks while he sorted everything out.

Then just like that he was gone. I noted a bump in my.tummy and my tits were swollen and sensitive.

We agreed to let his wife stay with us a few weeks.

Then he was gone. Then I was passed over for a promotion I was due and assigned to an Australian executive to be his assistant. His name was Todd. 40 yes old short and heavy set, very sexy beard.

He started hitting on me right away. One night after three weeks of unbearable tension. He showed me a porn I recognized as on one of mine but it was blacked out over the faces.

He did this right as I was to leave for the day. He said Aurora is this you. Your body looks identical to the body in the video.

"Showing porn to your subordinates in sexual harassment" I said.

"It is you isn't it!, I knew it!". i laughed and smiled. I turned to walk away and he grabbed both of my tits from behind and started kneeding them roughly. I said "Todd you're married to a nice american woman and you have kids!, Stop!". He said "I don't give a fuck about them you're driving me crazy.". "I'm a married woman if you want some of this it's gonna cost you." I said. I knew I had him now.

"How much" he Said "first you can't tell anyone,. Second you're going to put in for my promotion and transfer immediately. Third you're giving me three weeks off starting the week after next. Fourth 2,500 pesos (50$) will get you my tits with no bra and a blowjob.
10,000 pesos ( 200) gets me naked for an hour with you , condom required.
350 and you get me all night no condom required.

His eyes widened. He dug out 2500 pesos and practical tore my shirt and bra off. He worshipped my big tits. I took out his cock. It was 8 inches but fat with a big head. I'd never had one this wide and with this much girth.

I sucked him behind his desk. I knelt under his desk and blew and sucked. I sucked his balls and milked his cock for precum and finally swallowed all his cum.

He went home satisfied.

I got home and found my husband fucking old bosses wife. They were in our bed and my husband had a respectable erection for once. He really railed her. When it was time to cum he blew his nuts inside her pussy. I felt jealousy at that moment.

As son as i.walked in she demanded I eat her pussy. Everyday this was the new routine. And my husband fucking her.

I told my husband I'm getting an abortion done and flying abroad next week. I could handle having my bosses baby but not if he was in a different country forever.

My husband was supportive. We actually fucked for the first time in a long time.

After my appointment I came back home and was spent. I started having sex with my husband again and actually let him cum in me. He was very happy.

My boss put in for the promotion and I got moved to an a different department.

My boss emailed me. 350 tonight. I said wow that's like half a months salary for me ok. I was taking birth control anyway.

My husband found out he had a low sperm count and a narrow urethra. It was going to be really hard for him to get me pregnant. I asked what if it was with a white man. He accepted that.

I went by taxi to Todds condo. Todd's wife was with a sick girlfriend and so we're the kids. Drinks were cold , food was fresh. After a light dinner he took me right to bed. I asked him where did he plan to cum since this was a bareback night. I told him I'm off the pill but I am a married woman. He said I don't give a fuck about your marriage tonight you serve me. I'm going to cum in you as many times as I can. "What if I get pregnant" I said "he said you're married you've got someone to help you"

With that he tore my close off pushed me down on the bed, speed my legs, spread my lips with his fingers, god was I wet and thrust his fat headed tool into my nether lips. I felt him stretching as he pushed. "Oh God!" I said. I felt him reach my cervix and push with his fat head against it. I came twice in a row just from how roughly he handled my tits and hips. I knew my cervix was open now. He came in s great splash I felt the hot liquid go deep inside my womb. I kissed him deeply and. Rested an hour. Then he used me over and over again make me cum like a whore every time.

He had me 7 times before daybreak.
I came home and there was a large black man fucking my old bosses wife. I knelt beside her and sucked her tits while he fucked her.

Soon he came to me and spread me on the bed. I tried to protest but he was very strong. I told him no flatly but he held my legs apart and pushed his black dick inside atleast he wore a rubber. Soon he was banging away at my walls. My husband and bossess wife were holding my.legs apart for him. I stated cumming and then he did too. He stayed with us two days.

My husband tried to fuck me a few days later. I told him no, there's a man at work I'm seeing a white man, and I want to try to get pregnant by him.

My husband said he understood.

My husband kept fucking my bosses old wife almost everyday she was very submissive to him but very dominating to me. Wtf.

About a week later I got an email to call Todd. Tod said I've a proposal. 250 three hours no condom.

I readily agreed. We went to a cheap hotel after work and Todd banged the shit out of me. It was amazing. I knew I could love Todd.

Attachments

• IMG_20220720_182806.jpg
    IMG_20220720_182806.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20220720_182741.jpg
    IMG_20220720_182741.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20220720_182824.jpg
    IMG_20220720_182824.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20220720_183412.jpg
    IMG_20220720_183412.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20220720_183356.jpg
    IMG_20220720_183356.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by a moderator:
All good things

My boss got in a drunk driving accident where he was obviously at fault. His vida was revoked and he had to immediately leave the country.

His wife had no place to go and he asked my husband and I to take her for six weeks while he sorted everything out.

Then just like that he was gone. I noted a bump in my.tummy and my tits were swollen and sensitive.

We agreed to let his wife stay with us a few weeks.

Then he was gone. Then I was passed over for a promotion I was due and assigned to an Australian executive to be his assistant. His name was Todd. 40 yes old short and heavy set, very sexy beard.

He started hitting on me right away. One night after three weeks of unbearable tension. He showed me a porn I recognized as on one of mine but it was blacked out over the faces.

He did this right as I was to leave for the day. He said Aurora is this you. Your body looks identical to the body in the video.

"Showing porn to your subordinates in sexual harassment" I said.

"It is you isn't it!, I knew it!". i laughed and smiled. I turned to walk away and he grabbed both of my tits from behind and started kneeding them roughly. I said "Todd you're married to a nice american woman and you have kids!, Stop!". He said "I don't give a fuck about them you're driving me crazy.". "I'm a married woman if you want some of this it's gonna cost you." I said. I knew I had him now.

"How much" he Said "first you can't tell anyone,. Second you're going to put in for my promotion and transfer immediately. Third you're giving me three weeks off starting the week after next. Fourth 2,500 pesos (50$) will get you my tits with no bra and a blowjob.
10,000 pesos ( 200) gets me naked for an hour with you , condom required.
350 and you get me all night no condom required.

His eyes widened. He dug out 2500 pesos and practical tore my shirt and bra off. He worshipped my big tits. I took out his cock. It was 8 inches but fat with a big head. I'd never had one this wide and with this much girth.

I sucked him behind his desk. I knelt under his desk and blew and sucked. I sucked his balls and milked his cock for precum and finally swallowed all his cum.

He went home satisfied.

I got home and found my husband fucking old bosses wife. They were in our bed and my husband had a respectable erection for once. He really railed her. When it was time to cum he blew his nuts inside her pussy. I felt jealousy at that moment.

As son as i.walked in she demanded I eat her pussy. Everyday this was the new routine. And my husband fucking her.

I told my husband I'm getting an abortion done and flying abroad next week. I could handle having my bosses baby but not if he was in a different country forever.

My husband was supportive. We actually fucked for the first time in a long time.

After my appointment I came back home and was spent. I started having sex with my husband again and actually let him cum in me. He was very happy.

My boss put in for the promotion and I got moved to an a different department.

My boss emailed me. 350 tonight. I said wow that's like half a months salary for me ok. I was taking birth control anyway.

My husband found out he had a low sperm count and a narrow urethra. It was going to be really hard for him to get me pregnant. I asked what if it was with a white man. He accepted that.

I went by taxi to Todds condo. Todd's wife was with a sick girlfriend and so we're the kids. Drinks were cold , food was fresh. After a light dinner he took me right to bed. I asked him where did he plan to cum since this was a bareback night. I told him I'm off the pill but I am a married woman. He said I don't give a fuck about your marriage tonight you serve me. I'm going to cum in you as many times as I can. "What if I get pregnant" I said "he said you're married you've got someone to help you"

With that he tore my close off pushed me down on the bed, speed my legs, spread my lips with his fingers, god was I wet and thrust his fat headed tool into my nether lips. I felt him stretching as he pushed. "Oh God!" I said. I felt him reach my cervix and push with his fat head against it. I came twice in a row just from how roughly he handled my tits and hips. I knew my cervix was open now. He came in s great splash I felt the hot liquid go deep inside my womb. I kissed him deeply and. Rested an hour. Then he used me over and over again make me cum like a whore every time.

He had me 7 times before daybreak.
I came home and there was a large black man fucking my old bosses wife. I knelt beside her and sucked her tits while he fucked her.

Soon he came to me and spread me on the bed. I tried to protest but he was very strong. I told him no flatly but he held my legs apart and pushed his black dick inside atleast he wore a rubber. Soon he was banging away at my walls. My husband and bossess wife were holding my.legs apart for him. I stated cumming and then he did too. He stayed with us two days.

My husband tried to fuck me a few days later. I told him no, there's a man at work I'm seeing a white man, and I want to try to get pregnant by him.

My husband said he understood.

My husband kept fucking my bosses old wife almost everyday she was very submissive to him but very dominating to me. Wtf.

About a week later I got an email to call Todd. Tod said I've a proposal. 250 three hours no condom.

I readily agreed. We went to a cheap hotel after work and Todd banged the shit out of me. It was amazing. I knew I could love Todd.
Oh you hot fucking slut, I want to squeeze your tits hard and pound your pussy!!! I want to fill you with hot cum!!! I want you sucking my cock every day shooting cum down your throat!!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: mirella.hango
New Kenyan lover in manila.

It was her 4-6 fertile days and aurora demanded to go to manila and find a BBC.

She was looking for a BBC and her pussy spermed I knew.

I protested the last two times she let. BBC cum in. Her and this time as punishment she said she's going to make me suck her Bulls ball as she rides him. I wanted to please her but I hated the thought of her Bulls balls in mouth. Feeling them pulse while he blasts her unprotected cunt.

Fast forward we had been exchanging emails with A Kenyan that ran an escort service with his Korean bitchy wife.

Aurora met Rome on a Saturday night in Makati. We took him to a hotel and on the way in the taxi she was so horny she unzipped him and started sucking his monster dick. I was in the front seat watching with taxi. The taxi driver rubbed his dick when Aurora's big tits came out of he to dress.

Aun Ju or Julie kissed him deeply and pushed my wife's mouth deeper on his cock.

Rome said "damn your wife sucks good dick, will she swallow?" "She won't for me, you ask her, " I said. He asked her and she hummed yes.

Rome had his hands in her hair forcing her head up and down on his crown and shaft. She massaged his big nuts and sucked them into her mouth. He kneeded her tits roughly and she moaned.

"Now I said you could watch and film man but I want to raw dog this bitch ( fuck with no condom) I got plenty of babies all over in relationships like yours.".
" Can I cum in your wife's pussy?". I just shoot my head, another bbc shooting cum inside my fertile wife, how did it come to this. "Mmm hmm baby you can use my tight pussy all night. And you can cum anywhere you like.

"If he knocks up your slutt wife it's your problem don't blame us. He's got a lot of sperm and can fuck all night. Say goo goo to your wife's tight pussy" Julie said mockingly

To aurora she said "I'm your new boss bitch
Do you like eating pussy?". My wife said not really "Too bad you're going to please me however I want but I won't be getting you off. Tonight is your audition for our escort service if you fuck and suck well you'll have a job"

My wife a prostitute,? Honey are you going to who're for this bull?" "If he tells me to will. ". She said.

"My wife doesn't like to eat pussy " I said

"Too bad, do you think I'm beautiful?" She asked me. This Korean woman was fine as a motherfucker i said yes. "If you w6to fuck medo what I say tonight you're going to suck your first cock and swallow a man's load, then I'll let you wear a condom and fuck me,but Rome gets to fuck your wife without condoms
"Do you want to see your pussy weak cuckold husband suck and swallow Romes load" she asked my wife. To then she slid her fingers under my wife's skirt and felt her pussy." Admit it you're so wet, you want to get knocked up and watch your husband submit "

Mmmmy wife moaned. The taxi bill was almost 30 dollars he saidif aurora blew him it was free. He pulled over and we got out and he took out his short fat dick. She looked at me with big innocent doe eyes and she sucked while he rubbed her tits. He blew his load all over her tits.

When w got to the hotel Rome undressed Julie, god she was fine,big big tits, Creamy skin and around ass.

Rome stripped off auroras clothss And I started recording. He wasted no time getting her spread on her back. Julie held her legs wide open and he worked in his fat dick. He pounded her for half hour before he started to buck and grunt, aurora wrapped her legs around himto make him go deeper. He growled and flooded wife with his seeds.

They laod together and kissed for ten minutes. "Are you going to be my good whore and bring me that money? He said "yes daddy" she said she took the cam6anx started recording Julie walked me over to the edge the bed where Romes legs hung over. Julie pushed me dowm and opened mouth and pushed my face towards his dick. My wife was recording. Ok said I changed my mind I got cold feet but Julie and Romes hands held my Head and mouth open
I could smell aurora on his dick. a thick drop of pearly white sperm leaked out,"lick it" Julie said. I stuck my tounge out and liked off the sperm the dick waz suddenly jammed in my mouth. Aurora started fingering herself. I felt him to getting hard In my mouth. H we took out his cock and said "suck and respect my balls". I took each Testicle in mouth. My dick started getting hard.
Look aurora said " he's getting hard" and I was. I hated sucking this cock but I was so hard I started rubbing dick. Soon he thrust into my mouth using it like auroras pussy.

He grabbed my face and I felt mouth filled with his semen it was so thick and salty and horrifying I couldn't swallow butmy mouth was filling fast. Julie shouted "swallow". It tooktwo full swallows to doen the load. Julie milked out a few more drops and mDe6me holxa half mouth full of cum inm mouth.

Aurora said hold that cum until I beat my self off.she said she's going to condition me with her Bulls seed.

I asked if I could fuck Julie now And she just laughed and said she no longer considered me a man so no.
Aurora demanded her pussy cleaned and after I lay under her licking her clit. Romes big dick penetrated her,I instinctively knew to lick and suck his big balls. Hos dick slipped out and hehe stuck it in my mouth to wetten it. Immediately got hard. Aurora dtartsd stroking my cock while I sucked his dick. I spread Aurora's cunt lips and lovingly guided the big head to the hole.

Soon be would blast again inside her. "Cum I. Me daddy mak6me pregnant, my little dick husband tried four years and baby,i need a real man. He pumped hard and blasted inside aurora again his balls were both in my mouth. I felt them twitch a x spasm. I came with his balls In my mouth. Julie pumped the.last free drops of his seeds on my tongue and started sucking the big load out of her until she came Andi had about a mouth full of cum. She gave me permission to cum and swallow. Then I started eating Julie.

This continued all weekend and all week until my wife's first shift at the escort service as a whore for Rome.

"Do you really think this is a good idea being a whore,? I said

Mmm it's sex and you get paid we could use the money she said.

Attachments

• download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 75
  • images (1)~2.jpeg
    images (1)~2.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 74
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 83
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 92
More firsts

My Boss started fucking me every day of the work week. Sometimes at lunch and at the end of work. I told him I was fertile these days and he said he didn't mind.

One day after work he took me to his swanky condo in Manila. His ethnically Chinese wife greeted us at the door in only a bathrobe. She was pretty probably 45 years old. I felt too dark complected near her she was so white.

I came in and was seated but my boss and his wife lead me to the bedroom. I was at a loss and flustered.

His wife Cindy said. Don't be shy. I'm his wife and you're his mistress. Let's not ever get that confused.

My stripped me down and rubbed my pussy and tits.

Cindy took off her tobe exposing her big milky tits and shaved pussy.

She told me to kneel before her. I was confused. I looked at my boss and he said ok. She spread her legs and took me by my hair and pulled my face into her pussy.

I'm the Boss, don't forget that. Now satisfy me before you touch my husband.

I licked and sucked as best as I could. Her juices were copious. She started cumming and bucked her hips into my.face and grided her pussy in my mouth. She came close to three times before she was done.

The doorbell rang and my boss answered it and brought back another black man. He introduced him as his friend and asked me to satisfy him.

I said no I wasn't comfortable with it but the man stuck his dick in mouth.

My boss said that's a good girl. I felt xbdy rubbing my tits and.pussy from behind while I sucked. Finally he came, he unashamedly emptied his balls into my mouth. Swallow it Cindy said.

I did. The man left and my boss took off his clothes and laid behind me and spooned me. His far dick slid into me easily.

My boss said see Cindy this woman is a good slut. Cindy agreed.

When he was about to come I asked him to pull out. Cindy held my.legs open and just let him bang away at my pussy. He came like a lava flow as always.

Cindy licked me clean, I came so hard. After a short while my boss was hard again and laid me down flat on my back with a pillow under my hips to leverage them up and spread open. He thrust his way to cumming two more times.

I said Cindy what if your husband gets me pregnant.

Cindy said your legally married so the child would automatically be considered your husband's by the state.

Yeah but would you not want that to happen. Your husband impregnating another woman? She said she didn't mind.

I asked my boss of he was trying to make a baby with me. He kissed me told me I was beautiful and not to worry about it.

I told my husband everything. I sucked him off and spit when he came. He wanted to fuck but I didn't feel comfortable letting him inside me so I made him wear a condom.

He was shocked by This.
LBFM knows her place