Remove Dress Request with Ai

Want me Remove your wife..gf..or family girls pics? i can do it for free just for fun and fantasy only not for other things.
can dm me for edit. u maybe do it in private or if you wish me undress and post here also can do it.
here i post some example

Attachments

• re.png
    re.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 154
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 135
  • ree.png
    ree.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 142
Reactions: bklynguy4btm
A couple of years ago I had an out-of-town business meeting with a couple of my clients at a high-end hotel. It was pretty casual so I asked my wife to go along with me. Now that the kids are grown I like to take her with me when I can so she doesn’t get so lonely. The plan was to meet with my clients around seven have some drinks talk a little business and then meet the wife at the bar area around 10 or 11 have some drinks go back to her back room and fuck like bunnies.. oh my clients got there and we had a few rounds and the guys were really cool. The older one was name troy and the younger one was name Dale. At some point during our meeting, I mentioned that my wife was upstairs they both told me don’t be silly. Bring her down, so I called up to our room and she came down. My wife shutdown and we started ordering drinks and having a really good time. Dale and Troy could not have been nicer guys. About 1130 the restaurant portion of the hotel closed and they had like a little nightclub that was open till three try and Dale asked if we wanted to take the party over to the nightclub and by then my wife and we were feeling no pain decided what the heck what to do it. There wasn’t too many people at the club. Me and my wife danced a couple times. I ask her if she minded may be dancing with my clients, which she happily obliged. Trying her dance the most is I can tell Troy what is attracted to my wife my wife seem way.Trying her dance the most is I can tell Troy was flirting with my wife, my wife seem to be flirting a little, but she knew the routine with my clients. As we drank and danced, we lost track of time at the bar announced last call. I told them to wait that there was some paper work that I needed to give them, but they were up in my hotel room. I told him I’d be right back and headed up to get the papers. When I got to my room, I realize I had to print them off so it took a little extra time. I went back down to the bar, but no one was there. The bartender wave me over and told me that the two gentleman had taken my wife up to that room, and that I should go there and meet up. I could hear music playing when I got to the door and I knocked a few times no one answered. Then after a few minutes, the door open and it was down. Hey come on in the party started without you. When I got in the room, my wife had a beer in her hand, swaying to the music try it was behind her, Dale took his phone out and pointed it out down. Troy said something about act like you like me. I have a reputation as a ladies man .. you do huh my wife, Jane said, Dan said he wanted to show us some skin, my wife, slowly and button a few buttons on her blouse, then Troy said I’m an expert a test, and he undid the rest, he then removed her blouse and slid her skirt down. They kissed a couple of times he felt her tits through her bra. She said that she needed to sit down. I went to the bathroom, and when I came out try sitting in the chair and my wife is running her hand up and down his cock, I didn’t take long for him to get home, and I saw that she lowered her head and started to Bob her head up and down on his large cock. Dale made a joke about. Wasn’t she in the younger guys? And she said I have enough tits for you to, Dale quickly started to suck on my wife’s big tits. After a few minutes, Troy said the old man’s gonna show you how to do it. He started sucking on her tits and then put her on the bed and started eating her pussy. Then Troy started to fuck her missionary. Then she told Dale she wanted to suck his cock as Troy fucker then they changed places. I quickly undressed and fucked her doggy style as she took turns sucking Dale and troy cocks. Each finishing in her mouth. I came deep in your pussy. We got dressed, went back to our room. About 8 o’clock in the morning I got a call from Troy said to send my wife Jane down to get the papers she left to go down there and then return for three hours. My wife brought the paperwork signed, sealed and delivered after another round of sex with both of them. After that night, I would bring her on most of my client meetings, but only one more. Time Did we come back to the room and i watched her fuck one of my clients ..

Attachments

• IMG_5313.jpeg
    IMG_5313.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_5314.jpeg
    IMG_5314.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_5311.jpeg
    IMG_5311.jpeg
    11.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5310.jpeg
    IMG_5310.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_5315.jpeg
    IMG_5315.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 81
hey...wanna play some game? i have some girls i know..very close..pics...i want to undress or put slutty dress on them
dm me i show u the pics..u choose which girl and do and send u...

You can undress the sister of my wife?

Attachments

• 283286058_5034045660047740_1966937608234972493_n.jpg
    283286058_5034045660047740_1966937608234972493_n.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 70147530_2349043401881326_4860965993301671936_n.jpg
    70147530_2349043401881326_4860965993301671936_n.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 47
  • 272178405_4668989709886672_6032191202032244029_n.jpg
    272178405_4668989709886672_6032191202032244029_n.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 10549111_1485328938393432_5165531083817705540_o.jpg
    10549111_1485328938393432_5165531083817705540_o.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 17799923_1237951612990516_7337300343429989809_n.jpg
    17799923_1237951612990516_7337300343429989809_n.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 73
A couple of years ago I had an out-of-town business meeting with a couple of my clients at a high-end hotel. It was pretty casual so I asked my wife to go along with me. Now that the kids are grown I like to take her with me when I can so she doesn’t get so lonely. The plan was to meet with my clients around seven have some drinks talk a little business and then meet the wife at the bar area around 10 or 11 have some drinks go back to her back room and fuck like bunnies.. oh my clients got there and we had a few rounds and the guys were really cool. The older one was name troy and the younger one was name Dale. At some point during our meeting, I mentioned that my wife was upstairs they both told me don’t be silly. Bring her down, so I called up to our room and she came down. My wife shutdown and we started ordering drinks and having a really good time. Dale and Troy could not have been nicer guys. About 1130 the restaurant portion of the hotel closed and they had like a little nightclub that was open till three try and Dale asked if we wanted to take the party over to the nightclub and by then my wife and we were feeling no pain decided what the heck what to do it. There wasn’t too many people at the club. Me and my wife danced a couple times. I ask her if she minded may be dancing with my clients, which she happily obliged. Trying her dance the most is I can tell Troy what is attracted to my wife my wife seem way.Trying her dance the most is I can tell Troy was flirting with my wife, my wife seem to be flirting a little, but she knew the routine with my clients. As we drank and danced, we lost track of time at the bar announced last call. I told them to wait that there was some paper work that I needed to give them, but they were up in my hotel room. I told him I’d be right back and headed up to get the papers. When I got to my room, I realize I had to print them off so it took a little extra time. I went back down to the bar, but no one was there. The bartender wave me over and told me that the two gentleman had taken my wife up to that room, and that I should go there and meet up. I could hear music playing when I got to the door and I knocked a few times no one answered. Then after a few minutes, the door open and it was down. Hey come on in the party started without you. When I got in the room, my wife had a beer in her hand, swaying to the music try it was behind her, Dale took his phone out and pointed it out down. Troy said something about act like you like me. I have a reputation as a ladies man .. you do huh my wife, Jane said, Dan said he wanted to show us some skin, my wife, slowly and button a few buttons on her blouse, then Troy said I’m an expert a test, and he undid the rest, he then removed her blouse and slid her skirt down. They kissed a couple of times he felt her tits through her bra. She said that she needed to sit down. I went to the bathroom, and when I came out try sitting in the chair and my wife is running her hand up and down his cock, I didn’t take long for him to get home, and I saw that she lowered her head and started to Bob her head up and down on his large cock. Dale made a joke about. Wasn’t she in the younger guys? And she said I have enough tits for you to, Dale quickly started to suck on my wife’s big tits. After a few minutes, Troy said the old man’s gonna show you how to do it. He started sucking on her tits and then put her on the bed and started eating her pussy. Then Troy started to fuck her missionary. Then she told Dale she wanted to suck his cock as Troy fucker then they changed places. I quickly undressed and fucked her doggy style as she took turns sucking Dale and troy cocks. Each finishing in her mouth. I came deep in your pussy. We got dressed, went back to our room. About 8 o’clock in the morning I got a call from Troy said to send my wife Jane down to get the papers she left to go down there and then return for three hours. My wife brought the paperwork signed, sealed and delivered after another round of sex with both of them. After that night, I would bring her on most of my client meetings, but only one more. Time Did we come back to the room and i watched her fuck one of my clients ..
Sexy story and sexy hotwife. I loved that your wife had to pick up your papers and stayed three more hours with your horny clients! Hot!