Rescuing Black Women in Interracial Relationships

I'm not gay either. I was drawing a comparison of the black lady's fantasy of being subservient to a white master to this gay Jewish mans subservience to a Nazi partner in the context of a sexual fantasy. The fact that they were gay is irrelevant.
Your comparison is totally wrong. If i am doing a black woman doggie and she tells me "Oh master do me hard...." that is hate to you?

Your comparison is totally wrong. If i am doing a black woman doggie and she tells me "Oh master do me hard...." that is hate to you?
The only time I mentioned hate was in responding to 3xcuck4bbc. It had nothing to do with our conversation. My interpretation to your words : ". . . a black lady's fantasy of being subservient to a white master" simply reminded me of 19th century American slavery. Where else would this come from? It's important to note that I don't condemn your fantasy as it is just a fantasy. I was drawing a simple comparison between black/white slave-master and Jew/Nazi. Perhaps you are overthinking this.

The only time I mentioned hate was in responding to 3xcuck4bbc. It had nothing to do with our conversation. My interpretation to your words : ". . . a black lady's fantasy of being subservient to a white master" simply reminded me of 19th century American slavery. Where else would this come from? It's important to note that I don't condemn your fantasy as it is just a fantasy. I was drawing a simple comparison between black/white slave-master and Jew/Nazi. Perhaps you are overthinking this.
It is not my fantasy, it never was. But it was a fantasy of couple of my excess! I was just happy to oblige!

You are correct. They also love kissing white men more than black dudes. Been told that by a black woman. Black women say white men are cleaner too. We can shower everyday. Unlike the black man. It does something to their skin. Big dicks aren't everything. Whoever posted this bro, don't know women at all. Dude probably hits the asshole thinking it's the pussy too! 😂😂😂
I dont know about all that. All I know there was a period from 97 to 2003 where I had more black pussy then I could handle thrown at me. There was a chat room on AOL and Yahoo called EbonyF4IvoryM that I stumbled up on one night and I became a regular in it after that first night. Couple of months later they had a chatroom party in Manhattan at the Le Bar Bath club. About 100 people showed up from mostly back east but also some people came from as far as Los Angeles, and Miami. I was invited to it by nurse practitioner from NJ. She also introduced me to her best friend, who also came to the party. I wanted to pull a threesome and I asked her friend what she thought about the 3 of us go to a hotel and have our own party. She giggled and tolled me that she would be happy to do it but that the other lady would not go for it. She also tolled me to take her friend and give her some good fucking that night and that she will have to go home in the morning because she had to work and when her friend leaves, she will be all mine to do what ever I wish to do with her. I also meth two other ladies there who slipped me their numbers. One was from Ohio and second was from Columbia SC. I visited both of them and spend a weekend with each of them...
That chat room was GREAT!

Sorry Frog Prince. I lived in Washington DC for two years, and based on my reading of the Washington Post personals, there are a lot of women of color, including black women, who prefer white men. That self loathing trip you're on is questionable.
Emma, I have a question for you? In your opinion what do Filipina like more white or black dick?

Thus is the quality of my fiance. I’m pussy free and she’s enjoying great dick while I take care of her . She’s Ugandan with South Sudanese descent

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpeg
    IMG_0687.jpeg
    269 KB · Views: 43
  • efb1e544-0f31-4e9f-9335-fd98e312f143.jpeg
    efb1e544-0f31-4e9f-9335-fd98e312f143.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 897a5ffb-f86a-4052-ba58-43c1270c53bf.jpeg
    897a5ffb-f86a-4052-ba58-43c1270c53bf.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
  • e06e511b-9ce4-48fa-8c8d-1296775ed703.jpeg
    e06e511b-9ce4-48fa-8c8d-1296775ed703.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 40
here needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places.
I used to exclusively date black women but then I went to the dark side and married a white woman. Lol

Reactions: atantonov
here needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places.
Every BBC likes white women....just take a look of the black women out there....

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020