Rescuing Black Women in Interracial Relationships

here needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places.

here needs to be more efforts at rescuing black women dating or married to white men with little clit dicks. I am one of those men and have gone from cuckold to single within a few months of getting cucked. Black women deserve to be protected from small white dicks and their weak cum. I’ve had Ethiopian, Ugandan, and Ghanaian wives/girlfriends and they’ve all been black bred and liberated from me. I feel good about disappointing black women and letting them realize the truth about the power of strong black dick. At the very least they should only fuck with hung white guys - their pussy deserves only long strokes that reach all the deepest places.
Stupid

Honestly go seek some professional mental health support.

Lots of black ladies LOVE a big white dick... I know that from a personal experience. I have had lots of your black sisters who could not get enough of my dick. I can still go back to most of them if I want to and top their sweet black ass! I owned their sweet black pussy! I was their master and they were happy to submit and do what ever the massa wanted! lol

Lots of black ladies LOVE a big white dick... I know that from a personal experience. I have had lots of your black sisters who could not get enough of my dick. I can still go back to most of them if I want to and top their sweet black ass! I owned their sweet black pussy! I was their master and they were happy to submit and do what ever the massa wanted! lol
You are correct. They also love kissing white men more than black dudes. Been told that by a black woman. Black women say white men are cleaner too. We can shower everyday. Unlike the black man. It does something to their skin. Big dicks aren't everything. Whoever posted this bro, don't know women at all. Dude probably hits the asshole thinking it's the pussy too! 😂😂😂

Reactions: Bulldave07
Does this black woman look like she wants or needs to be rescued?

Attachments

• Pictures 018.jpg
    Pictures 018.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 111
Went to NYC one time with a buddy of mine(white guy). We were looking to get a blowjob from a hooker. We found what we were looking for in this black girl who did us on a side street in his car. She did me first while my buddy took a walk. When I was done I got out of the car and took a walk while my friend had his turn. Later when I came back and was helping her out of the car she told me that my buddie's cock was the biggest cock she ever saw. Coming from a New York City hooker that was saying something.

Lol you lying

Reactions: WNY3somecple
You are correct. They also love kissing white men more than black dudes. Been told that by a black woman. Black women say white men are cleaner too. We can shower everyday. Unlike the black man. It does something to their skin. Big dicks aren't everything. Whoever posted this bro, don't know women at all. Dude probably hits the asshole thinking it's the pussy too! 😂😂😂
Lol another lie.. everyone knows black people smell good naturally. You not so much . It’s a wet dog smell

Sorry Frog Prince. I lived in Washington DC for two years, and based on my reading of the Washington Post personals, there are a lot of women of color, including black women, who prefer white men. That self loathing trip you're on is questionable.

Sorry Frog Prince. I lived in Washington DC for two years, and based on my reading of the Washington Post personals, there are a lot of women of color, including black women, who prefer white men. That self loathing trip you're on is questionable.
My experience is that lots of black ladies are very submissive. So they love to be with a white guy who knows how to take charge. It is the black woman slave to a white man fantasy for many them. I had several call me master during sex and while I was surprised it felt good to have a woman submit to me like that.

My experience is that lots of black ladies are very submissive. So they love to be with a white guy who knows how to take charge. It is the black woman slave to a white man fantasy for many them. I had several call me master during sex and while I was surprised it felt good to have a woman submit to me like that.
I've heard of something like that a long time ago but the fantasy was a Jewish gay male submitting to a Nazi Dom.

I've heard of something like that a long time ago but the fantasy was a Jewish gay male submitting to a Nazi Dom.
I guess gays know gays habits! ! ! I am not gay so its not of my interest. The topic that we are talking here is black ladies that love white man.

I guess gays know gays habits! ! ! I am not gay so its not of my interest. The topic that we are talking here is black ladies that love white man.
I'm not gay either. I was drawing a comparison of the black lady's fantasy of being subservient to a white master to this gay Jewish mans subservience to a Nazi partner in the context of a sexual fantasy. The fact that they were gay is irrelevant.