White wives were made for BBC

I'm of the belief that White women and wives were specifically made for dominant Black men in bed. They love submitting themselves to a BBC bull who will pound their pussy and make it theirs to own, and it's so hot when a White wife surrenders herself to the bull.
As a white wife who has surrendered to bbc, I fully agree, and many of my friends and fam feel the same way.

Reactions: Hotczwifehubby
I'm of the belief that White women and wives were specifically made for dominant Black men in bed. They love submitting themselves to a BBC bull who will pound their pussy and make it theirs to own, and it's so hot when a White wife surrenders herself to the bull.
Agree 100 percent with what you say. Nothing better than filling a white woman pussy with a bbc and start her on the best pleasure she's ever had. Get her hooked on black cock and she will serve us forever.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Wife tried many men, all wonderful results. Got off the habit for 7 years, but just recently hooked up with her past regular lover and is all excited again. We are both looking forward to some great times, even a mini vacation together.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife