White wives were made for BBC

it's one thing when your wife tells you about how it was with the bbc in sex, and it's another thing when you're there with them and enjoy her enjoyment while the bbc bull is tearing her apart you just have to be ready for that because many husbands can't stomach when they see their wife enjoying herself better with a bbc bull than with him as a husband
I bet your rite, it would be overload brain short curcet

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Me and my wife are not swingers. We are in our early 30s. We don’t get out much due to the fact of three young children. This happened a few years ago, we dropped the kids off at her mom and dad’s, We decided to go to a dance club that we haven’t gone out to a club in years and thought it would be fun. My wife Crystal, who doesn’t dress sexy she usually is very conservative. She is very self-conscious about her body since having the kids. But she got a new outfit, she wore a tight black skirt it showed off her shapely big ass, and a tight blue sweater that showed off a little bit of cleavage, and push-up bra that made her tits look, amazingly huge.. We got to the club had a few drinks danced a little, the table next to us where are all black guys, As the night went on, we started talking and one of the guys came over introduced himself bought us around. We invited him to sit in a few more rounds of drinks then my wife looked at me and asked me since he was so nice to buy us some rounds that at least she I could dance with him. They went on the dance floor and I didn’t see them for a while. As they came back to the table, I noticed my wife adjusting her clothes a little bit. But I didn’t think anything of it. James said that him and some friends were having an after party and was wondering if we wanted to go, before I could politely declined, because I wanted to take my wife home and fuck her, my wife said that sounds great. She looked at me and said we never do anything fun I said all right let’s go. so we followed them back to somebody’s house, it was a pretty big party. Then I noticed my wife, talking to a young black guy who looked a lot younger than us. Downstairs of this house was like a dance club a DJ was playing and people were dancing my wife and her new friend went out on the dance floor. I went up to the bar area and got a beer. As I turned around, I noticed my wife and her new friend were dancing very close. Then she turned around and he got behind her. He put his hands on her hips and they were swinging back-and-forth, I noticed her moving her ass up and down on his crotch is he now had a hand on each one of her tits and was squeezing then I saw his hands fall, and I could tell he was rubbing my wife’s pussy under her skirt, and then saw my wife and was rubbing his cock through his pants, I saw him lead her to a room in the back of the basement, I gave them a few minutes and then I walked back there and open the door a little my wife by this time was on her knees, giving his big cock a cleaning, His cock was so big that she could only get her mouth around the head of his cock, Then he picked her up and put her on the bed. He kept sucking on her tits, telling her how great her tits were. he then started to pound her as he fucked her harder and harder as the bed squeaked, the squeaking bed kind of muffled the sounds of her screaming, he at least pulled out and came all over my wife’s big tits, then I felt to show someone behind me and James walked around me open the door and said I told you she was gonna be a freak, then I watched he proceeded to fuck my wife. Then James and his buddy ended up taking turns fucking her for the next three hours. They told me that I was gonna have to wait that I couldn’t join until they were done. After they got done me and the wife went home and we fucked till we had to pick up the kids. Over the last few years we have gone to the dance club and I’ve watched her fuck numerous black guys that she’s picked up most of them she fucks out in the car as I watch, there’s only been a few that we’ve been invited back to our house. And she’s a couple in the club on the dance floor as I watched ..
Wow incredible hot

Me and my wife are not swingers. We are in our early 30s. We don’t get out much due to the fact of three young children. This happened a few years ago, we dropped the kids off at her mom and dad’s, We decided to go to a dance club that we haven’t gone out to a club in years and thought it would be fun. My wife Crystal, who doesn’t dress sexy she usually is very conservative. She is very self-conscious about her body since having the kids. But she got a new outfit, she wore a tight black skirt it showed off her shapely big ass, and a tight blue sweater that showed off a little bit of cleavage, and push-up bra that made her tits look, amazingly huge.. We got to the club had a few drinks danced a little, the table next to us where are all black guys, As the night went on, we started talking and one of the guys came over introduced himself bought us around. We invited him to sit in a few more rounds of drinks then my wife looked at me and asked me since he was so nice to buy us some rounds that at least she I could dance with him. They went on the dance floor and I didn’t see them for a while. As they came back to the table, I noticed my wife adjusting her clothes a little bit. But I didn’t think anything of it. James said that him and some friends were having an after party and was wondering if we wanted to go, before I could politely declined, because I wanted to take my wife home and fuck her, my wife said that sounds great. She looked at me and said we never do anything fun I said all right let’s go. so we followed them back to somebody’s house, it was a pretty big party. Then I noticed my wife, talking to a young black guy who looked a lot younger than us. Downstairs of this house was like a dance club a DJ was playing and people were dancing my wife and her new friend went out on the dance floor. I went up to the bar area and got a beer. As I turned around, I noticed my wife and her new friend were dancing very close. Then she turned around and he got behind her. He put his hands on her hips and they were swinging back-and-forth, I noticed her moving her ass up and down on his crotch is he now had a hand on each one of her tits and was squeezing then I saw his hands fall, and I could tell he was rubbing my wife’s pussy under her skirt, and then saw my wife and was rubbing his cock through his pants, I saw him lead her to a room in the back of the basement, I gave them a few minutes and then I walked back there and open the door a little my wife by this time was on her knees, giving his big cock a cleaning, His cock was so big that she could only get her mouth around the head of his cock, Then he picked her up and put her on the bed. He kept sucking on her tits, telling her how great her tits were. he then started to pound her as he fucked her harder and harder as the bed squeaked, the squeaking bed kind of muffled the sounds of her screaming, he at least pulled out and came all over my wife’s big tits, then I felt to show someone behind me and James walked around me open the door and said I told you she was gonna be a freak, then I watched he proceeded to fuck my wife. Then James and his buddy ended up taking turns fucking her for the next three hours. They told me that I was gonna have to wait that I couldn’t join until they were done. After they got done me and the wife went home and we fucked till we had to pick up the kids. Over the last few years we have gone to the dance club and I’ve watched her fuck numerous black guys that she’s picked up most of them she fucks out in the car as I watch, there’s only been a few that we’ve been invited back to our house. And she’s a couple in the club on the dance floor as I watched ..
Your wife such a beautiful hot queen her figure ass boobs soo hot full with honeyand fire. My dick after see her mad and wants taste her body and holes

I'm of the belief that White women and wives were specifically made for dominant Black men in bed. They love submitting themselves to a BBC bull who will pound their pussy and make it theirs to own, and it's so hot when a White wife surrenders herself to the bull.
I'm a white bull myself, but I know you are right in what you say. I have plenty of black male friends and former students who have fucked many white women. I like to hear them talk about their conquests and at parties I have been privileged to watch some black bulls in action. Very impressive!