White wives were made for BBC

My wife has come to realise, in the last few years, that her mature curvy pale white body is made for black. The contrast is what turns her on, but her curves, pure white skin, red hair, etc is what draws attention. She might be petite but she can accommodate a lot of cock and now has a regular black lover whom she sees weekly. Her taking black cock, and their sperm, is now the sole topic of our dirty talk during sex.
Sounds like a life changing Leap into the future for both of you. Having a unaware petite redhead wife your post and others eXcites me All the way to...

Reactions: My redhed 4 bbc
My wife is made to take care of a BBC
Wow, what a eXciting Blacked white wife event this is,, its still a Taboo here in the deep south, but this past few years white wifes and younger women parade openly with her Black lover like they won a trophy,., often see a white couple with a Black baby or kid, if at social or in shopping mall i find myself swelling picturing his sexy White wife with her ankles on a big black mans shoulders as his bare naked bbc deep seeds her,. Its always bare in her because black studs only go bare up inside a white wife, and never ever pullout, wanting to make another Black baby for a not ready white couple.. If you have a sexy white wife, she will probably be Blacked in the near years to come,, IMHO.

Reactions: roundup
Wife tried many men, all wonderful results. Got off the habit for 7 years, but just recently hooked up with her past regular lover and is all excited again. We are both looking forward to some great times, even a mini vacation together.
What got her n you reenergize after 7years?? I bet theres a interesting story here, sure will be after his visitation,,

Fortunately, American society and culture are coming to realize and accept white women's need for bbc. No longer need such relationships be confined to back alleys or sneaking around. Now we can be seen in public with black men -- shopping, dining out, going to movies, etc. Of course some still consider it taboo, but that perspective is diminishing as time goes on and more white women "go black" publicly.
My wife enjoys being in public with her black lover...all the looks, all the jealous women. Nice lunches, dinners, and she loves checking into a nice hotel with the desk ladies in ahhhh...Make a handsome couple