White wives were made for BBC

I'm of the belief that White women and wives were specifically made for dominant Black men in bed. They love submitting themselves to a BBC bull who will pound their pussy and make it theirs to own, and it's so hot when a White wife surrenders herself to the bull.
As a white wife who has surrendered to bbc, I fully agree, and many of my friends and fam feel the same way.

I'm of the belief that White women and wives were specifically made for dominant Black men in bed. They love submitting themselves to a BBC bull who will pound their pussy and make it theirs to own, and it's so hot when a White wife surrenders herself to the bull.
Agree 100 percent with what you say. Nothing better than filling a white woman pussy with a bbc and start her on the best pleasure she's ever had. Get her hooked on black cock and she will serve us forever.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Wife tried many men, all wonderful results. Got off the habit for 7 years, but just recently hooked up with her past regular lover and is all excited again. We are both looking forward to some great times, even a mini vacation together.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
While my now ex-wife and I were swingers, she told me that she never really liked black guy, but we met up with a black guy and she took to liking him and we went back to his place. it started as a 3-sum, but after I had popped my cork, he really worked her over,muck to her liking. he later introduced us to groups of black guys who accepted me as me but used her like she was a easy peace which we was.