Retired prostitute

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
My wife and I have always talked about moving to a foreign country since we are both retired. New Zealand has always been a place we talk about. We make the move not knowing a single person there.

We get settled in and after a few weeks I’m reading the paper and I see an ad for a brothel (legal in NZ). The ad mentioned a bonus for senior ladies. I show my wife the ad and tell her as a joke she should check it out. I reinforced that by reminding her how great she is at sucking cock. We laugh it off.

A month later during sex she asks me if she should try out the brothel job. I can’t tell if she’s teasing me or she’s serious. She tells me she’s serious, something about being away from anyone we know and the huge departure of how conservative she’s always been. She adds that the extra money would be cool too.

To my surprise she follows up on the job and finds a nice place close to where we live. I’m in shock but I want her to do it if she really wants to.

After a month at the brothel my wife has a whole new attitude about sex. She loves it! She’s down for anything. To her it’s all about recreation and having fun. Essentially she ends up retired “and a” prostitute and I enjoy the benefits of her professional skill set and her liberated sexuality.

My wife and I have always talked about moving to a foreign country since we are both retired. New Zealand has always been a place we talk about. We make the move not knowing a single person there.

We get settled in and after a few weeks I’m reading the paper and I see an ad for a brothel (legal in NZ). The ad mentioned a bonus for senior ladies. I show my wife the ad and tell her as a joke she should check it out. I reinforced that by reminding her how great she is at sucking cock. We laugh it off.

A month later during sex she asks me if she should try out the brothel job. I can’t tell if she’s teasing me or she’s serious. She tells me she’s serious, something about being away from anyone we know and the huge departure of how conservative she’s always been. She adds that the extra money would be cool too.

To my surprise she follows up on the job and finds a nice place close to where we live. I’m in shock but I want her to do it if she really wants to.

After a month at the brothel my wife has a whole new attitude about sex. She loves it! She’s down for anything. To her it’s all about recreation and having fun. Essentially she ends up retired “and a” prostitute and I enjoy the benefits of her professional skill set and her liberated sexuality.
What kind of earnings?

Reactions: coastalkid
What kind of earnings?
Well, since it's my fantasy, I'd ask the same question. In my fantasy she would tell me she can't believe she's getting paid to have so much fun and we could check the deposits from the direct deposits that went to our account. Fantasy wise it would be just generously pad our savings and not a crazy amount.

Now if you're asking me what I think she's worth then I'd have a difficult time answering that without being prejudiced or possibly disrespectful to my wife. So, I don't think I can answer that one.