Rideshare

Would it be a benefit, helpful or enjoyable if you knew your rideshare professional was lifestyle friendly? How would that effect your planned evening?

Absolutely. We did have one instance where lover and I were in backseat and hubby was in front. We were kissing and lovers hand found it's way up my skirt to my pussy, of course I had no undies on. Driver was a youngish male (20's?) Lover fingered me and we kissed for most of the ride from the restaurant to our hotel.
When we got out I told hubby to give him a good tip.

When I was working rideshare here in Vegas I tried to find some couples in the lifestyle that would like rides from someone that knew/understood. I only found one couple, and nothing really happened unfortunately. But I would have found it insanely hot if it had.

Reactions: someadultfun69
When I was working rideshare here in Vegas I tried to find some couples in the lifestyle that would like rides from someone that knew/understood. I only found one couple, and nothing really happened unfortunately. But I would have found it insanely hot if it had.
I have to agree, that could be like being a fly on the wall. To be privileged to observe such an act would be so hot.

Absolutely. We did have one instance where lover and I were in backseat and hubby was in front. We were kissing and lovers hand found it's way up my skirt to my pussy, of course I had no undies on. Driver was a youngish male (20's?) Lover fingered me and we kissed for most of the ride from the restaurant to our hotel.
When we got out I told hubby to give him a good tip.
What I wouldn't give to drive you, your lover and your husband around for a evening.