Role-Playing and Kink.

tical27

Male
Verified
Gold
How many members here enjoy the art of Role-Playing and what level of kink might be your speed? I myself enjoy many scenarios in role-playing and kink. SUCH as handcuffs, bowls of ice, toys....... A Miami blowjob, and My favorite.... Meeting a wife in a department store, pretending we strangers never laying eyes on each other. Going into the fitting room. Standing in front of the mirror, wrapping one hand around their neck while the other hand pulls her panties down, my hand applies pressure to her throat..... Just enough, as I SPREAD her pussy lips from behind.tumblr_mi6zokiYD91qlhv83o1_500.gif

Sounds sexy...lol...but it would demand a very high level trust and emotional stability. More than what is normally engendered in the hotwife/cuck/sharing/whatever relationships.

I can see a husband and wife, or stable couple, doing them together, but with a third it seems a bit iffy.

That said; there are certainly many who do this. Why they aren't chiming in is unkown. Shy maybe? Embarrassed?

How many members here enjoy the art of Role-Playing and what level of kink might be your speed? I myself enjoy many scenarios in role-playing and kink. SUCH as handcuffs, bowls of ice, toys....... A Miami blowjob, and My favorite.... Meeting a wife in a department store, pretending we strangers never laying eyes on each other. Going into the fitting room. Standing in front of the mirror, wrapping one hand around their neck while the other hand pulls her panties down, my hand applies pressure to her throat..... Just enough, as I SPREAD her pussy lips from behind.View attachment 22708

Role playing is fun. Ive had my wife role play that she was cheating on me. She pretended that she was gonna leave if I didn't let her cheat. It was awesome!

We like to do roleplay, but generally find it very hard to set up. It's often very difficult just finding someone to play with, and roleplay just adds further complications, likely to result in a 'balk' or something, causing a no-go for one reason or other. However, it's hot as fuck when we can get it to come together. It would be nice to establish a modest number of playmates with good chemistry, and continuing availlability to some extent. Then it would be fun to dream up and play lots of role play games.... for sure!
This pic was from a spontaneous roleplay.... our friend met us at a quiet exit on the interstate... in full view of freeway traffic (plenty of distance)... he pretended to be 'carjacker' ordered us about and had his way with her tied and blindfolded in back of the van. She never laid eyes on him until we had 'finished'. It was very hot, lots of fun, and easy... but not easy to arrange!

Attachments

• small-Pict6924.jpg
    small-Pict6924.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 26
My wife and I have enjoyed role-play, fantasy / dirty talk, stories, etc. throughout our married life.

In the early years, it was me, whispering dirty fantasies into her ear, as part of our sex play together - I was trying to push her buttons to engage in my fantasies, like her in an MFM threesome, a gang-bang, or having uninhibited, nasty sex with another man. I enjoyed seeing how, and what dirty talk fantasies she responded to - then hearing afterward about how “that would never, ever happen…”

Eventually, as we got into the hot wife lifestyle, we began to realize those fantasies, and bring them to life. Many of our encounters have been fantasy realizations, included role-play, or taken on “theme based” scenarios.

My wife enjoys “being someone else” often during a role-play encounter, taking on all kinds of roles from dominatrix / masturbatrix to submissive. She enjoys sexy-dressing, costuming, and things of that nature that let her exercise her exhibitionist tendencies.

She likes to “script” some encounters, planning out every detail, from what she will wear, to how the encounter will go, move-by-move - the build-up is especially hot, as she gets worked up sexually iterating through possibilities.