Role Playing ideas

Discussing the potential of sharing my wife with her has had its challenges and the specific content is in my previous thread.

One thing I didn’t write in there was part of the conversation we had yesterday. I told her I don’t know if I’d want to actually do anything in real life but I was asking if it could be a fantasy that we talk about or role play. She did ask honestly what that would look like and I told her I really didn’t know because I hadn’t ever done it before.

Basically when the opportunity comes up, which it might take a while, what would be a good soft role playing scenario that doesn’t degrade me. She isn’t into the concept of cheating and it was hard to explain how it’s not cheating bc we are taking about.

I appreciate any good ideas as this area is not something I’ve ever gotten into.

Discutir el potencial de compartir a mi esposa con ella ha tenido sus desafíos y el contenido específico está en mi hilo anterior.

Una cosa que no escribí allí fue parte de la conversación que tuvimos ayer. Le dije que no sé si me gustaría hacer algo en la vida real, pero le preguntaba si podía ser una fantasía de la que hablemos o un juego de roles. Ella preguntó honestamente cómo sería eso y le dije que realmente no sabía porque nunca lo había hecho antes.

Básicamente, cuando surge la oportunidad, lo que podría llevar un tiempo, ¿cuál sería un buen escenario de juego de roles suave que no me degrade? A ella no le gusta el concepto de hacer trampa y fue difícil explicar cómo no es hacer trampa porque estamos hablando.

Agradezco cualquier buena idea ya que esta área no es algo en lo que me haya metido nunca.
TTe Puedo decir que al menos a mi nunca me ha fallado la preparación con el incluir consoladores empezar de forma gradual y de tamaño menor a mayor

Reactions: curioushusband0
I like the one idea that my wife and I made a bet and lost. If we won we got a lot of money but if we lost she had do something sexy for him and she gets interested in his really big dick and ends up just trying it after she has a few drinks.

We actually spoke further today and I told her how she was crazy sexy one day last week. I said you were like that some other times and she said that’s bc I was liquored up. Interesting answer given all of our conversations recently.

Well there are a few things that caught my attention the most. First is that she actually asked, what would that look like? That’s a great sign that she wants to know how you would view it and most likely to see if it lines up to something close to what she has in her mind. Secondly, that she’s concerned about it being thought of as cheating. For her to even begin thinking in that manner, means that she’s actually been thinking about it! Lastly and probably most importantly, is that she brought up that it was the alcohol that played a major role in how you viewed her, and her explanation as to what makes her that way! So from my opinion based on what info you’ve shared, she wants you to tell her what you think would turn you on the most. She needs to feel completely confident that you will not, and never would consider it cheating, and especially that you would never use it against her any time afterwards. And as in the case of most couples, especially the women, she knows that the most likely way anything would, or is, ever going to actually happen is if she’s had enough to drink!! In my personal opinion, I don’t think you’re as far away as you think you are before things are quite possibly able to take a turn for the best!!

Well there are a few things that caught my attention the most. First is that she actually asked, what would that look like? That’s a great sign that she wants to know how you would view it and most likely to see if it lines up to something close to what she has in her mind. Secondly, that she’s concerned about it being thought of as cheating. For her to even begin thinking in that manner, means that she’s actually been thinking about it! Lastly and probably most importantly, is that she brought up that it was the alcohol that played a major role in how you viewed her, and her explanation as to what makes her that way! So from my opinion based on what info you’ve shared, she wants you to tell her what you think would turn you on the most. She needs to feel completely confident that you will not, and never would consider it cheating, and especially that you would never use it against her any time afterwards. And as in the case of most couples, especially the women, she knows that the most likely way anything would, or is, ever going to actually happen is if she’s had enough to drink!! In my personal opinion, I don’t think you’re as far away as you think you are before things are quite possibly able to take a turn for the best!!
I have similar thoughts. She has definitely thought about it a lot.

I did ask her if she had ever masturbated thinking about it and she angrily said no, I can’t believe you’d even ask that, but at least I planted the idea.

Her fears of her developing feelings for someone else would probably be gone if we were away on vacation which we will be in a few weeks. I was kind of thinking that might be a good time for something to happen. We will be down in the islands for a week just the two of us getting away. It’s a week where we know she will be hot and heavy in her cycle. I timed it that way wanting to make sure we had the most fun. So hopefully if the right opportunity comes up, it could be a potential springboard for something. I don’t want to rush it though.

Our favourite role-play is with a slim young farm guy and my wife milking cows and gets seduced by him in the stable and then I come and join :)