It all started when we were still dating . We were invited to a birthday party of her landlord. It was a small party with the landlord and his wife and few male friends of the landlord. It was a fun night with BBQ and whisky. Everything was going smoothly until one of the friends of the landlord asked if we were siblings. For the context, we both have round facial structure.
It was a weird and funny incident.
Later that night, when we were in the bed that topic came back again. She said she wanted to show him right there what we actually were. I asked her how would she show. She said, she would pull down my trousers and suck my dick right there and ask him if a sister sucks a brother's dick.
And after I get super hard, she would strip and kneel on the table. She facing the crowd with her busty boobs hanging in the front for the audience to view and her pussy ready to be fucked from behind. And while I fuck her, she would ask him if a brother fucks his sister like this.

She was quite drunk that night and we had a wild sex while we were talking about this

Weeks later, I brought up this topic and reminded her what she said that night. She came so hard that night.
This was the beginning of our roleplaying fantasy and we have been fucking with different roles.

Reply below with a story plot if you would like to be a part of our roleplaying fantasy. I will get her on the act and savour her, and share back the story and may be some photos.

Ps, I have attached picture of her bust so it would help you with the imagination.
Delicious sexy nipples man

Reactions: Roaming
It all started when we were still dating . We were invited to a birthday party of her landlord. It was a small party with the landlord and his wife and few male friends of the landlord. It was a fun night with BBQ and whisky. Everything was going smoothly until one of the friends of the landlord asked if we were siblings. For the context, we both have round facial structure.
It was a weird and funny incident.
Later that night, when we were in the bed that topic came back again. She said she wanted to show him right there what we actually were. I asked her how would she show. She said, she would pull down my trousers and suck my dick right there and ask him if a sister sucks a brother's dick.
And after I get super hard, she would strip and kneel on the table. She facing the crowd with her busty boobs hanging in the front for the audience to view and her pussy ready to be fucked from behind. And while I fuck her, she would ask him if a brother fucks his sister like this.

She was quite drunk that night and we had a wild sex while we were talking about this

Weeks later, I brought up this topic and reminded her what she said that night. She came so hard that night.
This was the beginning of our roleplaying fantasy and we have been fucking with different roles.

Reply below with a story plot if you would like to be a part of our roleplaying fantasy. I will get her on the act and savour her, and share back the story and may be some photos.

Ps, I have attached picture of her bust so it would help you with the imagination.
How big are those beautiful breasts