Wife likes roleplay more and more

My wife is 20yo. I am 25.
We are married for 2 years.

Recently I observed that she is more turned on during roleplay sex where she thinks me as her cousin or teacher or something else.
And have intense orgasm.

What may be the reason?
Lust, pure and simple take advantage of it while you have the opportunity, who knows where it’ll lead to💦

Ive noticed the same with my wife. We typically role play her getting a massage from another man that turns into her getting fucked. We've had a couple times where she cums extremely fast and even shocks herself. I think it's just the change up from your typical sex that makes it a little more exciting.

Reactions: FitHungStud38
Ive noticed the same with my wife. We typically role play her getting a massage from another man that turns into her getting fucked. We've had a couple times where she cums extremely fast and even shocks herself. I think it's just the change up from your typical sex that makes it a little more exciting.
Your role play is literally what I do for a living 😂😂

My wife and i role play abiut ever 2 months or so . We use different names..I call.her with.we use different phine numbers i call.hercand tell.her that a friend of hers said that when im.in town
For business i shoukd call her shes nice person .We set things up we talk likes etc..she tells what hotel .And what time.. I show up dressed and she really dressed up when.i.meet het . I Asked after we talk can i take you out for dinner drinks etc. When we return to the hotel.when i go to leave she says ehy dont you come on for a night cap..I agree.we kiss etc .I go to.leave she says i really enjoyed tonight do you really have to.leave we just yet ..Then we play by now i want to stay she says we had a great time but i think we shoukd call.it a night..I go home sonetimes she will.come home a little. Iater or next morning ..Then it gets well.whete wevyou last night i was with sone of my girlfriend i had too much to drink so.i stsyed there . Next time pleae call me if your stsying out with them..We never talk about the night but then we have sex .The entire thing can be relly intense plus we mix it up differently each time..The bottom line the role playing gets us both well fucked Bob