My young wife secretly follows her ex bf social media

I am 25, my wife is 20.
She is very beautiful and caring. I love her very much.
We are married for 1.5 years. We have a good sexual life.

She told me that I was her first love. But recently I saw her secretly following a person id in social media facebook.

Then I came to know that, he was her lover 5 years ago. They texted a lot and shared pictures with each other, had a romantic relation but didi not get chance to have sex ( we are muslim, so premarital sex is a taboo).

Now what should I do?
Should I let her follow her ex lover?
How to handle this situation?
It was painful for me to know that she lied to me that I was her first love 😴

I am 25, my wife is 20.

She told me that I was her first love. But recently I saw her secretly following a person id in social media facebook.

Then I came to know that, he was her lover 5 years ago. They texted a lot and shared pictures with each other, had a romantic relation but didi not get chance to have sex ( we are muslim, so premarital sex is a taboo).

Now what should I do?
She probably didn't want to offend or hurt you so she kept quiet about it.
Slowly and carefully suggest she meets him. Tell her you're excited and have a need for her to have sex with him (if you do have the need that is).
Be open with each other and discuss the situation. This could work well for everyone involved.

She probably didn't want to offend or hurt you so she kept quiet about it.
Slowly and carefully suggest she meets him. Tell her you're excited and have a need for her to have sex with him (if you do have the need that is).
Be open with each other and discuss the situation. This could work well for everyone involved.
She promised me that she would not think about that guy anymore.

Then I told her that if she loves only me, she can talk and meet with that guy.

She refused to talk with that guy.

I am 25, my wife is 20.

Now what should I do?
Let me fuck her so she can follow me ;)

Your wife was 15 when they had a thing , nobody knows love at that stage of life , only know how they felt about the person but with little life experience to reflect on . You approached her all wrong , making her feel guilty about just watching his social media page , big deal . Now you have an even bigger task ahead if you want her to play, as she already saw your jealous side . Set some quiet time aside where you won’t be interrupting and talk to her about how you over reacted , and confess to her your willingness and curiosity to share her . Try and come up with some boundary you would both be happy with , should she want to be shared , and see how that goes .