Guys checking my wife's cameltoe.

You need to buy her a cheap pair of leggings in a smaller size
My wife’s are virtually see through when she bends over 😈
well my mrs used go to the cash bingo in town around the time the reverend had been calling to smack her arse for me a couple of times a month

his treatment and her response gave her the confidence and desire to tease and flaunt to try and engineer a situation that might result in her getting her bottom bared against her will and smacked possibly in front of a audience ,unlikely but a powerful turn on and motivator for her ,
so she would go dressed in something short or tight lol
she would walk around and wiggle her bum like some chick in a carry on film or a confessions of a taxi driver type of 1970s sex comedy lol then stand well more like lean on the bar and position herself in front of a mirror so she could see the people sitting behind her and then stick her bum out and put her foot on the rail so her bum was sticking out and made her skirt raised so her knickers were on show ,
she then selected the ones who paid the most attention to her for her "show" and these were the ones she would then target for her "show" lol
one of her tricks was to drop her change on the floor and squat showing her crotch ,or to pretend she couldn't hear the barman and stand on the rail and bend closer to hear him , from behind she looked like she was bending over the bar showing off her bum in tight leggings or her knickers if she was in a skirt , the leggings she wore were skin tight and after she stopped wearing knickers with them they became her favorite outfit for teasing ,one night she had gone into the toilets and took panties off and realised they fit much better without them and gave a better view of her fanny and bum ,as they moulded and fit in the crack of her bum and crease of her fanny ,i told her when she came home that she looked like she was nude and painted her bum and fanny black lol ,
she had them in loads of colours as they were cheap and thin and a only couple of quid a pair off the market lol

so after that she bought some peach coloured ones and honestly with her coloring and the tight fit she looked nude from the waist down lol ,this is when she hit on the idea of bending over to go through her bag or bend over on her hands and knees to look for something she'd "accidentally " dropped on the floor giving everyone a good look at every crease of her fanny and the crack of her arse ,lovely lol

she also had a little gang of older people she would go around to tease and give them a opportunity to pinch and slap her arse and banter with her about what they would do to
her if she was their wife carrying on like she did lol

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife