Guys checking my wife's cameltoe.

KsquareK

Couple
So today my wife and I went to the laundromat to wash some blankets. I was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. She had a sweater and a tight legging on. When we got there, there was 2 white male, one maybe in maybe late 20s and another maybe early 30s. Everytime my wife moved around, their eyes would follow her. I didn't even knoe why, until I checked her out myself. She didn't even have a panty on. Now I know why these 2 guys were checking out my wife's cameltoe. Being a white thin fabric legging, her freshly shaved pussy was bulging and the crack was exposed. I think she knows they were cheking her out too. She even pretend to drop some quarters so she can squat dow to pick them up. One guy left, and the other guy stayed had his phone out. I think he is secretly recording my wife or taking pictures of her, everytime my walk around he would pretend to be on his phone, but his phone is always facing my wife. I think my wife liked the attention she is getting. She got her phone out, bend over to rest her body on top the the folding table with her big butt facing him. I wonder what was going through that guy's head when she bend over in front of him.

When we got home, I asked her if she had any ideas those 2 guys were checking her out. She just looked at me and smile. I will follow up on her if she liked being looked at by men. If she does then, she is a step closer to finally accepting another cock.

So today my wife and I went to the laundromat to wash some blankets. I was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. She had a sweater and a tight legging on. When we got there, there was 2 white male, one maybe in maybe late 20s and another maybe early 30s. Everytime my wife moved around, their eyes would follow her. I didn't even knoe why, until I checked her out myself. She didn't even have a panty on. Now I know why these 2 guys were checking out my wife's cameltoe. Being a white thin fabric legging, her freshly shaved pussy was bulging and the crack was exposed. I think she knows they were cheking her out too. She even pretend to drop some quarters so she can squat dow to pick them up. One guy left, and the other guy stayed had his phone out. I think he is secretly recording my wife or taking pictures of her, everytime my walk around he would pretend to be on his phone, but his phone is always facing my wife. I think my wife liked the attention she is getting. She got her phone out, bend over to rest her body on top the the folding table with her big butt facing him. I wonder what was going through that guy's head when she bend over in front of him.

When we got home, I asked her if she had any ideas those 2 guys were checking her out. She just looked at me and smile. I will follow up on her if she liked being looked at by men. If she does then, she is a step closer to finally accepting another cock.
Mmmmm fucking hot. Oh she knew, bet her pussy was soaking wet.

Reactions: KsquareK