Rough sex

Lynn loves rough submissive sex with her Bulls. Ass and tits slapped, hair pulled, nipples pinched and pulled hard. Cunt and ass pounded. But she's not into having her face slapped or being chocked (being made to gag on a big cock she enjoys though) or being spat on.

Reactions: EgyBull
Ladies, how many of you like it rough in the bedroom? slap, hair pull And choked etc.. and to be punish in bed? And what do you like about it. I’m detailed pls.
My wife says that if she gets fucked by another guy other than me she wants it rough and to be dominated. She wants her ass to be slapped, hair pulled and to be pounded really hard by a huge cock. She also wants the guy to talk to her like she is his little slut to be used for sex

My wife says that if she gets fucked by another guy other than me she wants it rough and to be dominated. She wants her ass to be slapped, hair pulled and to be pounded really hard by a huge cock. She also wants the guy to talk to her like she is his little slut to be used for sex
Any guys want to use her

It really depends on her mood. She loves when we make love. Thoroughly enjoys sex. At times though she likes to be taken and roughly used (within limits). No face slapping or punching. No choking. No spitting.

Spanking well she has a shirt that says "good girls need spanking to."

She loves her nipples pulled and twisted and her breasts squeezed hard.

At times she wants to be in complete control at other times I have seen her completely give in and get used very roughly

Loves a good face/throat fucking when the mood is right.

I must not be any fun. Absolutely no slapping, hair pulling or any other type of rough play for me. And nothing anally either.
It doesn't mean you aren't fun at all - it just means you know what you like and there's nothing wrong with that. Different women enjoy different things. It would be boring if everyone was the same.

It really depends on her mood. She loves when we make love. Thoroughly enjoys sex. At times though she likes to be taken and roughly used (within limits). No face slapping or punching. No choking. No spitting.

Spanking well she has a shirt that says "good girls need spanking to."

She loves her nipples pulled and twisted and her breasts squeezed hard.

At times she wants to be in complete control at other times I have seen her completely give in and get used very roughly

Loves a good face/throat fucking when the mood is right.
"Roughly used (within limits)" I think is the key phrase there. There's a fine line between rough sex and abuse and there are some asses out there who just get a kick out of causing pain for its own sake. That's why Lynn enjoys being used roughly by bulls she's got to know and trust and who know her limits.
When she has sex with strangers, she's much less submissive.

bring her to me ... not quite huge, but good sized, well skilled bull type who has trained a few wives to cum and make their men happy. Ill send her home messy, worn out and happy as can be. No abuse, just good ole rough sex to the limits she desires.

How would you train her
First with some simple instructions, my way or else, from there, would tie her hands with her panties and make her makeup run down her face with the throat fucking .. after she gives in from that, I would train her pussy and ass to cum for me. Her ectasy would drive you wild... she is a woman who needs to let loose

Reactions: owlcuck and Kogjin
My wife absolutely LOVES rough, aggressive , almost animalistic sex with her boyfriend, whereas with me, it's more gentle love making between her and I.

That's not to say we don't enjoy a quick fuck here and there, because we do... But her and her boyfriend almost always go multiple rounds, and her and I always draw out the foreplay leading up to sex/making love, therefore, it's pretty rare for her and I to go more than one round. I usually make her cum multiple times BEFORE intercourse, and even though there's times I don't cum, I'm totally ok with it.

Her boyfriend gets way to excited at times, which leads to him blowing his load without her having an orgasm. Instead of getting discouraged, she'll just suck his dick to get him ready for round 2... Something she's never done for me (I guess that's their "special" thing). If and when I ever blow my load without making her cum, she has me either rub her clit with my hand or has me go down on her.