Rough Sex

I've had this fantasy of fucking a woman who enjoys rough sex. I've watched videos (amateur mostly, but some pro) and it never seems to not turn me on. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hurt anyone, but I know there are some women who enjoy being dominated during sex. You know....kind of being forced to do things you normally wouldn't do.Things like getting throat fucked, having your ass, pussy and breasts slapped and spanked, getting finger fucked hard (with multiple fingers), getting fucked hard....ect....ect.

Are there any women on here that enjoys this? If so, would you share your experiences with me/us? I'd really like to learn what the boundaries are for most women who enjoy rough sex once in a while.

I've had this fantasy of fucking a woman who enjoys rough sex. I've watched videos (amateur mostly, but some pro) and it never seems to not turn me on. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hurt anyone, but I know there are some women who enjoy being dominated during sex. You know....kind of being forced to do things you normally wouldn't do.Things like getting throat fucked, having your ass, pussy and breasts slapped and spanked, getting finger fucked hard (with multiple fingers), getting fucked hard....ect....ect.

Are there any women on here that enjoys this? If so, would you share your experiences with me/us? I'd really like to learn what the boundaries are for most women who enjoy rough sex once in a while.
My wife loves gangbangs and has been fisted on several occasions as well.

Reactions: Uncledude55
My wife is starting to like it a bit more, but we don't go any further than slapping her ass, calling her slut, some throat fucking.

I have a friend though who really is into being dominated and humiliated. She likes to be hurt, as long as it's not in her face or neck and she doesn't do needles or fire. She's ok with being used as a doormat, service men, being spat on, slapped in her face and boobs etc.

So there are several levels and each woman has different tastes. You just have to find the right one that matches your desires.

Reactions: Uncledude55
My wife is starting to like it a bit more, but we don't go any further than slapping her ass, calling her slut, some throat fucking.

I have a friend though who really is into being dominated and humiliated. She likes to be hurt, as long as it's not in her face or neck and she doesn't do needles or fire. She's ok with being used as a doormat, service men, being spat on, slapped in her face and boobs etc.

So there are several levels and each woman has different tastes. You just have to find the right one that matches your desires.

Yeah....As I said, I don't wanna hurt someone. I guess I'm in the spanking her ass, throat fucking crowd. :)

Not sure if you are still around or not but my exgf and exwife were both into rough sex, the exgf was really into it. She wanted the whole hog but I managed to calm her down a bit

Reactions: EgyBull