Ruined Orgasms

May 1, 2019
I'm a wannabe cuckold. I've told my fiancee I want her to sleep with other guys. She is still working through it.

Yesterday she told me she doesn't want me to cum in her pussy again. She said last time she let me I wasn't sexual for two days. She wants it everyday.

I love our sex life. She knows I'm very submissive. Most of our sex is me going down on her while using toys. Sometimes she'll just go to sleep. Other times she'll give me a hand job and let go right when I cum.

I've come to love ruined orgasms. My fiancee has complete control of my orgasms. I'm not allowed to masturbate, which I use to do daily. A majority of my orgasms are ruined. The longer we go this way the higher the ratio of full orgasms between us. At first, it was 8 to 1. Now its grown to 25 to 1. I love it. I'm constantly horny.

Has anyone else come to want ruined orgasms more than full?

Reactions: cincy
I think you need to become a full pledged cuckold to your wife

You sound and I bet you do get off on the thought of your wife with another man. So why not have her find a guy on here own, fucks her good and then she tells you all about it forbidding you from fucking her.

She should allow you to masturbate or if she likes milk you after she been with her man and well fucked.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckboy29
I'm a wannabe cuckold. I've told my fiancee I want her to sleep with other guys. She is still working through it.

Yesterday she told me she doesn't want me to cum in her pussy again. She said last time she let me I wasn't sexual for two days. She wants it everyday.

I love our sex life. She knows I'm very submissive. Most of our sex is me going down on her while using toys. Sometimes she'll just go to sleep. Other times she'll give me a hand job and let go right when I cum.

I've come to love ruined orgasms. My fiancee has complete control of my orgasms. I'm not allowed to masturbate, which I use to do daily. A majority of my orgasms are ruined. The longer we go this way the higher the ratio of full orgasms between us. At first, it was 8 to 1. Now its grown to 25 to 1. I love it. I'm constantly horny.

You stole my thoughts ? I wish my wife would do that to me but she is just not into this lifestyle but I am working and hoping

Yes, that is all I am allowed now, since she doesn't notice any down time on my part. I also love the feeling of being super horny all the time, much more than a few seconds of extreme pleasure.

Im lucky if i get a handjob from my wife, since now im only allowed to listen from outside the room, now that she’s pregnant. Most of the time im masturbating on my own, just having all the images in my head of how she is getting fucked all through pregnancy, being a whore, while im as celibate as a monk.

Reactions: Stanley Cushman
My fiancee said I'm not allowed to vim inside her anymore. She said when I do O don't want sex for 2 days. She is always horny. I love how she dicates my orgasms

This weekend we went to a beach resort. First night I went down on her and made her vim while using a toy bigger than me. After she came I fucked her hard for awhile. Since she was attached. I'm 7" in length when super hard but thin. I couldn't feel it as well since she was stretched. After she came for the second time we went to sleep.

In the morning she woke me up with a hand job and blowjob. I was about to vim and she stopped and had me go down on her. After she teased me with a light hand job until I was going insane begging. She jacked me hard and I was expecting an amazing orgasm. As soon as I came she let go. I spurred hard once splattering my chest but no sensation as I humped the air.

The next day was her dimming twice and me denied. On the way home she said when we get home I'll please her and we'll go to sleep. I love it. I stay horny and she is constantly pleased.

You are right the constant turn on is better than cumming. She schedule a body wax for me for September 17. After that Ill be caged. We discussed me being caged during our wedding and honeymoon. I love the idea. She will only give me ruined orgasms if I get to cum at all during our wedding.

I love where we are heading. Thanks for everyone sharing. Nice to know others feel the similar and we can share

What I like is to be wanked until I'm very close top cumming, but not finished off. It's excruciating but delicious, keeping my constantly horny

My wife and I enjoy outercouse, where I'll lay on my back and she'll get on top of me and ride my cock without me penetrating her. This is VERY satisfying for her, and she SOAKS my cock with her wetness EVERY time. When she gets me to the brink of orgasm (she's usually already orgasmed multiple times), she'll get off me, stroke my cock for a few seconds, remove her hand, and then watch me cum all over my stomach. Then she will scoop up my cum with her fingers and feed it to me, making sure I swallow every bit of it. A ruined orgasm for sure, but also one of my wife's favorite things to do with me.
That's about the closest I get to being "denied"... Other than when she has me locked in chastity while she's with her boyfriend.