RV Roadtrip Fantasy

Apr 7, 2022
Help my wife explore this fantasy. What would you make her do if you came with us on this roadtrip?

My wife has this fantasy where we take a multiple week long roadtrip across the US and invite a bull along. She’ll bring nothing but lingerie and a few of her sluttiest outfits for anytime she’s outside the rv.

She will be your slave the entire trip and do anything you say.
If you tell her to flash truckers, pump gas naked, buy snacks from inside while wearing her cum stained lingerie, or suck you dry while you’re driving the RV, she will do it.

Let us know what you’d make her do.

She will be reading your comments 😈
54482068-A7D9-4B90-9A39-3F85B05E9535.jpeg

Well first I’d have her sit up front with me and play strip turn signal. Every time I hit the turn signal, she takes off a piece of clothing. But every time I don’t, she has to suck my cock. That’s how the trip will start.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Help my wife explore this fantasy. What would you make her do if you came with us on this roadtrip?

My wife has this fantasy where we take a multiple week long roadtrip across the US and invite a bull along. She’ll bring nothing but lingerie and a few of her sluttiest outfits for anytime she’s outside the rv.

If you tell her to flash truckers, pump gas naked, buy snacks from inside while wearing her cum stained lingerie, or suck you dry while you’re driving the RV, she will do it.

View attachment 915859
Wish I was there

View attachment 915859
sluts wear these kind of shoes

Attachments

• IMG_1829.jpg
    IMG_1829.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 118
New fantasy for us to try. Thanks for the idea. Only instead of cross country with one guy, she thinks it would be fun to have several with us. Driving down the road her comfy in bed being used by man after man

One of her regulars has the idea of using his RV and spending the weekend tailgating and going to a NFL game this fall. Not sure that is the right environment we want

• Love
Reactions: farmbitch
New fantasy for us to try. Thanks for the idea. Only instead of cross country with one guy, she thinks it would be fun to have several with us. Driving down the road her comfy in bed being used by man after man

One of her regulars has the idea of using his RV and spending the weekend tailgating and going to a NFL game this fall. Not sure that is the right environment we want
love the idea of many guys in many ports......hheheheh Stephanie

View attachment 915859
very sexy

asianslutkitty

1st your wife is Very, Very beautiful.

It would be my honor as an Older very experienced Alpha Bionic Bull to help her live out/explore her fantasy.

Her fantasy is only touching the surface of what's actually going through her mind. I will help bring out her other thoughts as we travel from place to place. You will be so proud of her.

We will first need to install webcams in such a way that the view is not only from above and middle to bottom. to be seen her pussy will be filled with sperm pumping from my fucking husband or what kind of traveling fellow traveler.

We will also need a laptop to broadcast online and an interactive blog for new ideas and suggestions will meet or visit