Sample Hotwife Challenges you asked for

NEWBIEHotwife

Female
Jul 13, 2022
Okay, my hubby and I have been having a blast giving each others challenges or dares from this HW introductory book and several of you have asked if we could share some of these challenges from the book. Here is one I picked out and surprised my hubby with. A few months ago I would have never done anything like this.. Yes, this was FUN for both of us.
These challenges are all based around me role-playing as my hubby's hotwife which is a great introduction to this lifestyle for me and my hubby loves that I'm taking these first steps.
There is over 100 challenges... so we have a long way to go.

20220716_184226.jpg

Okay, my hubby and I have been having a blast giving each others challenges or dares from this HW introductory book and several of you have asked if we could share some of these challenges from the book. Here is one I picked out and surprised my hubby with. A few months ago I would have never done anything like this.. Yes, this was FUN for both of us.
These challenges are all based around me role-playing as my hubby's hotwife which is a great introduction to this lifestyle for me and my hubby loves that I'm taking these first steps.
There is over 100 challenges... so we have a long way to go.

View attachment 902044
So fucking love it👅👅👅👅😜😋😋😋😍😍

Reactions: NEWBIEHotwife
Ha ha ha, I also have that book and my wife and I are trying to hit all the challenges in order, but she likes to bundle a few of them together to make a whole session out of it, which I guess makes sense.
I see you’ve done the “join a hotwife web forum “ but did you take the online hotwife test yet? We did and my wife wants me to take the cuckold online test next, but I’m afraid it’ll reveal to her I’m good cuckolding material!
Keep us posted on your challenges progress

As I understand it, you intend to be "Faithful" to your vows and only pretend to be a slut? Never really crossing the line of infidelity?
Well?????? I really wasn't to "happy" when my hubby told me about his fantasy about sharing me, I guess because I didn't understand any of it and why he'd want me to do that. So, I guess I kinda tried to shut that down for him, but he was persistent to the point of bothersome and I thought he had a big problem and must be the only man in the world with this weird fantasy.
This was going on for over 4 years of him prodding me, and then a little while ago he showed me this book written by a woman about men and their hotwife fantasies and something clicked for me. I could see where he was coming from, and he wasn't alone.... or weird. Still my big hangup was the being unfaithful part, maybe I'm just wired that way, but when I realized that my hubby was ok with me starting out with just role-playing being a hotwife for him I began to see how much fun that was for him, and me. The challenges give me a path to follow.
So for me, I'm doing some pretty wild things that are challenging my boundaries in a good way, and I've never had so much cock, even if some of it is playing with a realistic dildo for my hubby... and my hubby seems to be happy we've found this route.
I only wish I found this hotwife role-playing manual 4 years ago.

Well?????? I really wasn't to "happy" when my hubby told me about his fantasy about sharing me, I guess because I didn't understand any of it and why he'd want me to do that. So, I guess I kinda tried to shut that down for him, but he was persistent to the point of bothersome and I thought he had a big problem and must be the only man in the world with this weird fantasy.
This was going on for over 4 years of him prodding me, and then a little while ago he showed me this book written by a woman about men and their hotwife fantasies and something clicked for me. I could see where he was coming from, and he wasn't alone.... or weird. Still my big hangup was the being unfaithful part, maybe I'm just wired that way, but when I realized that my hubby was ok with me starting out with just role-playing being a hotwife for him I began to see how much fun that was for him, and me. The challenges give me a path to follow.
So for me, I'm doing some pretty wild things that are challenging my boundaries in a good way, and I've never had so much cock, even if some of it is playing with a realistic dildo for my hubby... and my hubby seems to be happy we've found this route.
I only wish I found this hotwife role-playing manual 4 years ago.
Good for you.
I am fully in favor of people having fun.

Okay I picked out another challenge to do with my hubby yesterday... actually I picked out 2 of them because they kinda went together.
I'm working on part 2 this evening.

View attachment 902727View attachment 902728
Maybe consider after playing with each veggy, playing with both at the same time if he's keen on mmf. If he likes a little humiliation try fucking double vaginal with them and tell him that there's so much more room that hes not using.

This seems like and awesome book and I hope you make it through every page!
I can't wait to see how many challenges you get through..... maybe I should give you some from the book to complete?
Maybe consider after playing with each veggy, playing with both at the same time if he's keen on mmf. If he likes a little humiliation try fucking double vaginal with them and tell him that there's so much more room that hes not using.
There is a challenge further in the book where he gets to suck each veggie clean when I'm done with them, but that's for later.... maybe I could work a carrot into the mix by pegging him with it....
Now you've made me go too far.

I can't wait to see how many challenges you get through..... maybe I should give you some from the book to complete?

There is a challenge further in the book where he gets to suck each veggie clean when I'm done with them, but that's for later.... maybe I could work a carrot into the mix by pegging him with it....
I can guarantee you that your arousal is his deepest desire. So if you jump around on the challenges because YOU want to he will be even happier (and more in your power).

What

What veggies were picked for tonight's play?
Are you willing to post a picture of them?

Might be a bit much to have him suck the carrot clean after, but if he's game then peg him with the carrot... or the cucumber, or both (one after the other, not at the same time).

• Wow
As a cis, somewhat homophobic man, I'd be willing to lick, not suck, the veggys clean of your juices.
But I'd rather you suck them and I kiss you for the taste.
But that's just me.

• Wow
As a cis, somewhat homophobic man, I'd be willing to lick, not suck, the veggys clean of your juices.
But I'd rather you suck them and I kiss you for the taste.
But that's just me.
I'm kinda new here, what's a Cis?
I don't think my hubby is homophobic, but he is straight. That said when we're role-playing I can get him to do just about anything. We haven't really gotten into the cuckold challenges in the book, but so far he's been game for everything.

Reactions: jwf114 and JimboNH3