Sarah's Selfies

View attachment 13375 I want you to lick me all over. I want you to lick my cunt and then put two fingers in me and I will tell you not to stop and you just keep going until I come. Then I want you to sit on my face and i’ll deep throat you and lick your dick, balls, and ass. I want you to be in control so you are going to bend me over and put your fingers in my mouth and treat me rough, like it was the last time you were ever going to fuck. I want you to lose control and go crazy and don’t fear that you’re hurting me. I want it to hurt. I want to feel your cock so deep in me I can feel it in my throat. I’m still so wet and you get harder. We’re breathing heavily and I’m yelling “harder” “faster” while you pull my hair. You decided to stick it up my ass and we finally come.
oh wow Sarah - mmmmm I would so luv to push my stiff cock down your throat and pump a massive load of cum into you

Reactions: jon carlton
new to the site and yours was the first profile i checked. stunning pictures, hope you post more more video. missed your last video post.

Well it happened again met a friend for lunch ended up panties around my ankles dress over my hips and a hard cock fucking my pussy from behind. Quick hard but so much fun with a mouthful at the end. Can't say I had the best orgasm ever but for a quickie in the toilets of Starbucks it was good and naughty.

https://www.....com/s/pqcliizkm8cmgjb/Mouthfull.mp4?dl=0

Well it happened again met a friend for lunch ended up panties around my ankles dress over my hips and a hard cock fucking my pussy from behind. Quick hard but so much fun with a mouthful at the end. Can't say I had the best orgasm ever but for a quickie in the toilets of Starbucks it was good and naughty.
wow mmmmm I want to pump a maasive load into your mouth. You are so totally sexy

I stand in the doorway, naked in front of you, with the intentions of seducing you, as if you're going to be difficult to convince. I begin circling my nipples with my fingers, making them rock hard. I walk a little closer, turning around, giving you full view of my full ass, swaying a little from side to side, laughing a little at myself for my silliness. I spread my legs just a little and then bend over, touching my palms to the floor, continuing that sway. You can see everything now, my already swollen pussy lips, and perhaps even a little glistening moisture on them. I stand back up, making my way to the end of the bed and crawl up on all fours. I slink toward you, slowly, pulling at what covers are over your legs. I straddle your feet and legs, grinding a little on one knee as I make my way up, rubbing my hard nipples along your hairy legs. You feel me wet now, taking any wonder away.

Perched over the top of you, my nipples barely touching your chest, the heat of my pussy evident, I hover over you, kissing your neck, then your lips. As our kisses become more and more passionate, I wiggle my hips to position the head of your now swollen cock at the entrance of my pussy. You feel the heat and the moisture as I slide and grind on you, not quite letting you enter until I'm sure you're swollen to your full potential, which by the way, doesn't take long. Finally, I find the head again with my hot hole and slowly slide down on you, sitting up and using all of my weight to push you deep inside me. As I straighten my body up, even leaning back, I steady myself with my palms on your thighs and start to rock. Deeper and deeper with every stroke, you can't believe just how deep you are. My pussy is so hot and seems to be grasping you with each motion. I continue in rhythm for quite some time, watching you, gearing my movements by your expressions, your breathing, your pleasure. Eventually, I want a faster ride so I lean back forward just a little, hands on the headboard and begin bouncing on you, gently a first, but picking up speed. My tits are bouncing right in your face now, nipples so hard. I'm all about your pleasure today baby, but I can't help but get carried away with this. You feel so damn good in me and I reach a point that goes beyond my control. Furiously bouncing on you, fucking you, you feel me really tighten around you along with an urgency in my breathing and my face and then suddenly I buck and arch my back and scream out your name as you feel an explosion on your hard cock followed by the hottest, wettest juices spilling out around you. I don't stop there though. It only encourages me to give you the same pleasure so I bounce and bounce faster and faster until I feel you swell up even more inside me and then reward me with the same. You cock stiffens and twitches followed with several hard shots of creamy cum all inside me. Mmmmmm.

https://www.....com/s/vy9qe3kv0jsp4uj/Riding.mp4?dl=0

https://www.....com/s/pqcliizkm8cmgjb/Mouthfull.mp4?dl=0
OMG Sarah, I will forever thing of you getting fucked in Starbucks when I go there next. I would love to have seen some pictures of you in your dress in the restroom, and then being fucked there ..... Definitely super jealous Miss Sarah

"I want you," I whisper softly into your ear. My warm body is pressed up close behind yours and I feel you shift back against me. "I want you," I whisper again and hear you let out a soft moan. Your body shifts again, and I hold you close. My fingertips graze over your chest as I find your erect nipples. I rub them without any hurry, letting the arousal build slowly as the early morning light filters in through the windows.

"I want you," I whisper one last time and your hand takes mine in its grasp. Moving with you, I let you guide my hand down over your belly to your awakening cock. Wrapping my hand around it, your move us both, stroking gently as your cock begins to harden. I love the feeling of your growing erection. It lets me know that I'm pleasuring you, it lets me know that you want me, it lets me know that you desire me. I kiss the back of your shoulder as I stroke you. Your hips push against my hand ever so slightly as your other hand reaches behind you to find me. I slip my thigh between yours, letting you rub back against me. My lips trail up your shoulder to your neck. I breathe against you for a moment feeling my arousal growing with yours. Stroking... stroking... your cock is fully responsive and you groan with the feelings.

My teeth find your neck then. Nibbling at first before biting harder. You wince at the pain but press against me tighter. Your cock throbs and I bite you again. "Yes," you hiss and your cock grows harder still. You like this, you need this. My hand grips slightly tighter, my strokes around your cock light yet firm. Up and down, twisting my wrist a bit on the down. I bite again and then lick you. Bite. Lick.

"I need you," I say then and pull your shoulder back to me, pressing your back against the bed. Our lips meet finally, sliding against each other's in desire. Hands caressing, sliding, moving. Tongues touch briefly, tasting before slipping back inside for more. We both moan at the heat between us and my body moves across yours. Skin touching skin, my weight now over you feeling your hardness against my wet heat. Your hands find my hips and you pull me against you, grinding up to me, wanting me.

I have other plans. Smiling at you, my fingers running through your hair, I inch my way down your body. My lips kiss your chest, nipping, biting, licking, sucking... my hair tickles as it softly plays over your belly, my breath hot against your cock. My hand strokes you, making you hard, keeping you hard. I smile up at you relishing the look on your face, the need, the desire. My lips find you then, parting to take you in my mouth.

Only the head at first. I suck you, tasting your pre-cum beading on the tip, swirling my tongue over you to take you in. My lips part more and I slowly slide you inside, wet heat enveloping you. Your hips move to me, pushing up against me, eager for more. Fingers move down to stroke you again as I allow your cock all the way inside. Holding you for a moment, I let your taste fill me, strong and musky. I slide you back out then, twirling my tongue around your length as I do. I move back down, my tongue dancing along your cock as I start to fuck you with my mouth. Groaning louder, your hips move to me again. We start a rhythm, slowly at first but gaining speed. My lips part and you slide in and out of my mouth, over and over, fucking me, wanting me, needing me.

My other hand slips between your thighs and gently pull on your balls. Rubbing them softly, I feel my saliva dribbling down over them. I rub it into you and massage you. My mouth licks and sucks. Slipping my fingers down further, I press against you harder, rubbing you there, that place you like so much. I press firmly as my mouth fucks you. Your hands have found my hair, your fingers tangled in it. You guide me, slower then faster, trying to keep control. I don't want you to keep control. I press firmer with my fingers, letting them slip back further, still slick with saliva. You groan again and press your hips up harder to meet my hungry mouth. Feeling my fingers against your tight hole, you let your thighs part more. You want this.

Pausing for a moment, I slip your cock from my mouth. Stroking you still, I duck my head between your thighs and lick down to your ass. I lick over it, wetting it, letting my saliva pour from my mouth, getting you slick and slippery. Coming back up, I look up at you again and I let my fingers slowly press against the wetness I just left. "Come for me," I whisper up at you just as I let my fingertip slide inside you. You groan louder. "Come in my mouth. Shoot your hot spunk in me. I want to taste you," and I slide my finger in a bit further. Your cock pulses and I feel you pressing back against my hand. "Come for me," I say again and part my lips back around your cock. Groaning urgently, your hips press against me and my finger slides deeper inside. Slick from my tongue, it slides in and out easily and I start to fuck you with it, rubbing you gently. My mouth resumes its movements, fucking your cock with my lips and tongue... fucking... licking... stroking... sucking...

I feel your hands tighten their grip in my hair and I feel your cock swelling in my mouth. Breath ragged and chest heaving, you buck your hips up, fucking me as I fuck you. A second finger teases your hole. I know this will send you over the edge and I tease you with it. You moan then, a soft, breathless, "no," but you push back against me anyway. You want it, you need it, it will take you there and you have to have that. "God," you say again and push against my fingers harder. I give it to you, the pleasure you want, the pain your desire. I slip the second fingertip inside, pausing for a moment to let you feel it and then keep slipping it in, pushing... fucking... my mouth... my fingers... you can't hold it back. The feelings are too intense, the pleasure is too much. I feel the surging and pulsing in your cock, your body tenses and you cry out. I push the second finger all the way inside just as you cum, spurting hot spunk into my mouth, into my throat. Another long groan as you body continues to spasm, all the while I continue to fuck your ass. I suck at you and lick you until you've surrendered all of it to me filling my mouth, the last spurts covering my face. Mmmm slowly dribbling from my lips.

IMG_0341.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

IMG_0344.JPG

oh wow Sarah, you are amazing. Luv your gorgeous tits. So good to see cum in your face. Do you like to swallow cum ? Do you like to take cock up your ass ? mmmm
I do swallow Hun but TBH I prefer to play with it especially if I can snowball with a gorgeous girl and I love watching cum dribble from my mouth - to me it's just so erotic.

I love anal babe especially DP.

S