Sat at work, is this too much cleavage for an receptionist?

I am a cleavage freak, my wife poses so I can post here but in our opinion there has to be a wall between work and play

Last edited:
Reactions: Rem503
I cannot answer the question without knowing more about the rest of your body. Generally, if you are a size 6 or smaller i think it is attractive. If you are considerably bigger than a size 6 I think covering up more would be advised.
Thanks for the input. You really need to stop trying so hard to get negative attention. Most of your comments are quite silly, you seem to have an high standard in women. Yet no one has seen you, and I'm pretty sure that isn't you in your profile pic, unless it's from the 80s? X

Reactions: Blxx and Bobbers
I cannot answer the question without knowing more about the rest of your body. Generally, if you are a size 6 or smaller i think it is attractive. If you are considerably bigger than a size 6 I think covering up more would be advised.
Harsh and unnecessary.

Thanks for the input. You really need to stop trying so hard to get negative attention. Most of your comments are quite silly, you seem to have an high standard in women. Yet no one has seen you, and I'm pretty sure that isn't you in your profile pic, unless it's from the 80s? X
Good comeback. Have you seen his thread where HE rates the ladies. What an ego. I got a 6. :giggle:

I'm not being silly, I'm being realistic. A slim attractive woman showing a lot of cleavage is a treat. Breasts poking out of a stuffed sausage is not. It is similar to a man in a Speedo. It can look pretty amazing or pretty revolting depending on who is in it.
Yes but realistically with a personality like yours, I'm pretty sure that you're single, and judging from the fact you haven't uploaded a picture of yourself you ain't that attractive. You might have to lower your standards lol. X

We've never chatted before but I already like you.
I'm just waiting for him to upload a fake picture claiming it to be himself.
I could not agree with you more. There are people that have to choose between being alone or lowering their standards. Sometimes your standards should probably be adjusted on the fly as you age, gain/lose weight or as other attractiveness factors in your life change.

I also do not blame you for assuming I'm unattractive and lack charisma. Assuming any online persona is a nitwit with issues is most often the safe bet. Luckily, people online are really easy to ignore. I think the site even offers an ignore button.

Regards!
Ah shucks! I guess I hurt your feelings. Maybe I was too close to the bone. Sorry for upsetting you, and in future maybe keep negative comments to yourself after all its only your opinion and you're opinions seem pretty pathetic.

Regards!

Reactions: Bobbers