Searching for experienced respectful UK Bulls

MrsInspired

Female
Sep 27, 2020
Newbury, United Kingdom
I'm a libertine looking to take my fantasy to the next level. Hubby and I are excited and horny at the thought of a an experienced Bull taking control. We are experienced swingers of 8 years. This time I am the 'Hotwife' and in charge of what happens next.

I'm looking for someone interested the long game, but I'm not quite sure where to start. Hubby in the swinging world manages all this stuff and I just join the party and have my fun!! Please message me with advice on where to start, I'm feeling horny at the thought of being out there on my own ;-)

xxx

I'm a libertine looking to take my fantasy to the next level. Hubby and I are excited and horny at the thought of a an experienced Bull taking control. We are experienced swingers of 8 years. This time I am the 'Hotwife' and in charge of what happens next.

I'm looking for someone interested the long game, but I'm not quite sure where to start. Hubby in the swinging world manages all this stuff and I just join the party and have my fun!! Please message me with advice on where to start, I'm feeling horny at the thought of being out there on my own ;-)

xxx

Hi
Probably won't suit but I am also starting out! Tall fit and adventurous can travel and Covid free. Wife died 3 years ago so out of the game. Was ok lover but very good at oral. Big hands,long fingers and a strong tongue pretty well guaranteed a happy ending. Fun without total infidelity. An option maybe!?
Edward xx

Reactions: owlcuck