Second thoughts

CuckKing

Couple
Apr 1, 2017
My wife has been out twice with the same guy. she calls his fucking her like a Brute and she really enjoyed it. She has come with both times but they have only met for an hour in a small hotel. He wanted more time with her but she always rushed to come back home. Now she found out that he is married and she is having second thoughts of meeting him. He has been messaging her a lot and I encouraged her to go out again but she told me not to push her, if she felt like she would or she would find another guy.

I asked her if she overcame her hesitation this time would she keep him as her regular fuck? she said yes if she decided to change her mind and fuck him then there was no going back she would fuck him regularly and not really care about finding other men. So each day is a long wait, I am not allowed to push her decision, need to wait in anticipation. How can I make it happen?

Reactions: Kinky2 and Welikeit
dont push her,if shes not comfortable with him then let her find someon that she is comfortable with. dont ruin it, you dont know how lucky you are

Reactions: Kinky2
Finally my wife has made up her mind she told today. She wants her bull back and wants to fuck him whenever she can. I am super excited to see when they can find the time together for their fuck. She is also excited about it, I am glad I waited and did not push her as not is her decision and this time around she said she will continue. so waiting till she does it and then tells me all about it

Finally my wife has made up her mind she told today. She wants her bull back and wants to fuck him whenever she can. I am super excited to see when they can find the time together for their fuck. She is also excited about it, I am glad I waited and did not push her as not is her decision and this time around she said she will continue. so waiting till she does it and then tells me all about it

Good decision on your part not to push her. Now you get to enjoy the end results.

I hope it works out for you. It is a lot of fun. My wife calls me when she is almost at her pulls apt , to let me know that she will be banging him in about 15 minutes it is such a turn on

Reactions: jgallo9999
wow, yes that would be such a turn on. I asked her when would she let me know and she said just before she is going to do it too. Cant wait for the excitement

Ooh yes I enjoy every bit of what she tells me how he fucks her hard and enjoy it even more as I fantasize on it when I am on my own and need to masturbate. He fills her up she likes it that way, no condoms for her. I have asked her if I can watch her one day but she does not agree to that as yet.,

mmm just hope she getting it real good. Next time she goes make sure you stay naked until she returns. No touching your cock. Tell us how many times you cum with touching yourself. Then show her. Clean her pussy with your tongue then

we had a long silent spell and now she is ready to go again. fewer doubts in her mind as we spoke more we both relaxed in to further acceptance. a few weeks back she went online and found a guy they met and they fucked 5 times in just 4 hours. It was an amazing thrill for her and she was hungry for more in the next few days. This got me worried as I felt maybe she might build an emotional connect. I went through a panic attack, we spoke and she agreed to stop. over the next few weeks we had a chance to talk about it more and I guess I relaxed and told her to contact him again but he did not reply. so she start on the look out for others and out of the blue she got a message from him that he missed her. She was thrilled and asked me if she could meet him and if I was ok. I have agreed as I feel more secure now and they are meeting again tonight. She does not want only fucks but wants to bond emotionally with him as well for a short period. I have agreed and trust her and told her to have a short love affair with him and enjoy her fucks even more. Once she is back tomorrow I will get all the details, I am super excited and cant wait to hear about it. Apart from him she is also chatting another guy and will meet him too sometime soon. Exciting times ahead

they are at it now and i am waiting to hear from her maybe in another 5 or 10 hours of longer depends when they finish. its such a lovely feeling to wait and imaging what a lovely time she must be having with her lover and how much she would have orgasmed by now and how hard he has fucked her. I love it and am so happy she has found a lover she can enjoy more than me. hope she wants him regularly and one day lets me watch her ......

Reactions: big daddy
Be careful what you wish for my wife had her guy she would do anything he wanted he shared her at parties used her with his friends bought very sexy underwear for him . I got to dress her clean her when she came home dripping cum in her hair her pussy and arse .

She spent the whole night with that bull and he fucked her about 5 times until she was completely satisfied. She told he he his cock was hard through out compared to mine which droops down after 1 fuck. They tried different positions But the one she enjoyed the most was when she was on top and she came twice. That was a few weeks back and since them she has been chatting with another strong Bull and she is with him right now as I write this. She has developed some feelings for this bull and has told me she might want him as a regular and have an affair with him. Chances are she is going to come back with her pussy full of his cum today that I will have to clean. Will wait and see...