Seduce her or not?

My wife promised a threesome on our vacation to Florida but we just didn't find the right guy. We went to Las Vegas in another attempt and failed again. Now she is back to a no answer for the time being. I have thought several times about having a bull seduce her as she needs to be tipped over that last edge. In discussions some think the seduction is fine and a good idea while some think it is unethical and deceptive on the husbands part. I think I am fine with a guy paying attention, dancing and getting into her pants. What is your opinion?

Reactions: Kinky2
finding a "friend" that is acceptable can be a hard thing to do, my wife is extremely particular and it is rare for her to find someone so randomly

My wife promised a threesome on our vacation to Florida but we just didn't find the right guy. We went to Las Vegas in another attempt and failed again. Now she is back to a no answer for the time being. I have thought several times about having a bull seduce her as she needs to be tipped over that last edge. In discussions some think the seduction is fine and a good idea while some think it is unethical and deceptive on the husbands part. I think I am fine with a guy paying attention, dancing and getting into her pants. What is your opinion?
From my perspective it is not a good idea. Having enjoyed this lifestyle for 40 years, we only survived by being totally honest with one another and honoring the other’s boundaries. Have you discussed the rules that will govern your lifestyle? What are the boundaries for you two?

The frustration I know, we live Los Angeles and we can’t fine men and women. My wife does hold high hygiene standards, we have no STD’s

You sound like the kind of guy that would impale himself if she ever asked, "Does this dress make my butt look bit". My wife and I are open an honest with one another but there are things we don't tell. I have NEVER complained about anything she cooked. A bit of advice from my father in law when he was still alive.

Mine has extremely high standards and won't tell what they are. It's like going out to dinner. I ask where she wants to go. "I don't care, anywhere you want to go". Bullshit. She knows where she wants to go but now I have to guess. Home Place? No. Silver Inn? No. Where? Anywhere you want to go. Try to find a guy for her. Fuck!!!!

Reactions: davelb76
Pm me her info bro I’ll do it

It sounds like you are able to do some traveling, I would highly recommend a trip to "Hedonism II" in Jamaica. It is a little pricey but worth every dime. That is where we had our first MFM 3-some and I'm not sure my wife would have ever got started in this lifestyle if we had not taken that vacation. When everyone is naked and your wife is talking with people in the pool or on the beach she will almost certainly find someone she is comfortable with. There is never any pressure to do anything at Hedo other than have lots of fun, that can include lots of sex or none at all, whatever you desire. We have returned there over a dozen times and we have a blast every trip.

When she first agreed to a 3-some I placed an ad for us on AFF. Over several months there were literally hundreds of candidates. She reject each adn every one ot them. You name the reason she had it. I calculated over 600 candidates. I tried logic, if you dated every Friday and Saturday, you'd have dated for 6 years and still not had a date you want to have sex with, pretty remote. Didn't make a difference, her standards we way too high, she wanted Mr Perfect and if asked couldn't even define what Mr Perfect would be.

Now things are at the opposite end of the spectrum. If he as a dick she's good to go. She went from extreme standards to zero standards.