Seduce your wife

Looking for some one willing to let me try and seduce their wife via email or text! Maybe you want to know if your wife would be willing to cheat? Or maybe you want to see what she would do as far as responding? I’ll send you screen shots. Maybe you just want to get off on watching here get off with someone else or set up a meet? 8.5 inch thick bull

Looking for some one willing to let me try and seduce their wife via email or text! Maybe you want to know if your wife would be willing to cheat? Or maybe you want to see what she would do as far as responding? I’ll send you screen shots. Maybe you just want to get off on watching here get off with someone else or set up a meet? 8.5 inch thick bull
Pm me

Pm me.. let’s do this. I’ll give you her number

I’m interested. DM me

Reactions: NutterButter