seduced

In the 70's I owned a bar on the Texas coast, I was in my mid 20's, in a fairly small town.
One weeknight it was slow, whIch was common for a weeknight, a couple came in and I would say they were in there early to mid 40's, turns out she was 46, he was 62. They sat at a table near the pool tables and started playing pool. She had on a fairly short skirt and had wonderful legs. It was getting late and there was only one guy and the couple left in the bar. Soon the single guy left and I began playing pool with the hubby and she was sitting at a table watching. He said let's play for a couple of bucks, sure I said, but first i turned off the open sign and locked up.
As we were playing I would look over at the wife and she would be slightly opening her legs exposing her shaved pussy. Well hell, my game went to shit and he won most games after that.
He said let's make it interesting, let's play for the wife. I broke, made the 9 ball and won, he said that's not fair and she told him to be quite, that I had won.
I went to the table and offered my hand which she took and i helped her to her feet and began kissing her hard. I led her to the table spread a table cloth on the table and helped her onto the table. She removed everything she was wearing and spread wide. Got between her legs an began lapping on a very tasty pussy. Soon we were lock in imbrace with my cock deep inside her. Soon she was cumming loudly, she then and got in her hands and knees with her ass high in the air. I got behind her and position to fuck her doggy style when she reached between us, grabbed my cock a started rubbing it on her pussy and ass. She put my cock to her asshole and began pushing hard against me and I soon felt a little pop as my cock head went in her. I did very little as she fucked my cock good with he ass. It did not take long before I told her her I was close to cumming and could I cum in her mouth. She told me to cum in her ass which I proceeded to do with delight.
For the next few months they came on Thursday nights and we would end up locking the doors.
One Thursday they did not show, never saw them again, think they must of found another guy to play with.
It was a very fun couple of months.