Seeking advice from cuckold couples.

If you're wanting to do it to humiliate him then by all means do it. Otherwise it's really none of their business. I doubt any of them except some of your female relatives tell you anything about their sexual practices.
Girls do talk lol. It's part humiliation & part just wanting to come out & be open about it. I do appreciate your words though. More to think about.

BAD IDEA!! Just leave your sex life out of your family situation. You've been involved long enough that you've normalized this in your mind, as we all tend to do. Unfortunately the majority of people believe this to be an awful situation and it may come back on you for being an "unfaithful slut" to the family. That could cost you something way more important than your sexual fetish pleasures, it could cost you what's important in life, you family. Just leave it alone.

Mrs Hotwife

Edit There's nothing wrong with being an unfaithful slut wife to your husband, believe me I know. Just keep it away from your family.
Thank you, you make sense. I am happy being an unfaithful slut but not all may see it my way

Yes actually. We've been in the lifestyle a long time and seen many things. We've seen plenty of relationships fall apart for various reasons. What's between you and your husband is one thing. A cheating slut is great in his mind. Once his friends start working on him to "dump that cheating slut" then you may get your wish there too. Things become more difficult when your friends no longer want you around them and his friends can't stand you and their wives despise you. It's difficult to say. Rule number 1, ALWAYS preserve your primary relationship. I can just imagine what sitting infront of a judge in THAT divorce court would be like! And of course, it's all a public record at that point, you know, for the kids and everybody to learn about later too.
I'm sorry to hear you went through so much. That's horrendous ! We will be sure to be careful.