Seeking an Online Bull for her

I am a bit different than most. I think you have to make her feel comfortable first. Kind of stay in the G-rated Lane until she's ready to move on to flirting, sexting, and sharing pictures. I enjoy writing and chatting about things beyond sex too.

We are a newbie couple who wants to experience hotwifing /cuxkolding online with some experienced bull. Who can spice things up, turn her on and make her do dirty things on cam.
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
We are a newbie couple who wants to experience hotwifing /cuxkolding online with some experienced bull. Who can spice things up, turn her on and make her do dirty things on cam.
Hi how are you? I saw your profile online, I'm, 40, good looking white guy, muscular, well off business owner. X military smooth, hung kinky and generous. If interested, let me know. Def have an interest...

Attachments

• AARON BODY 2013(1).jpg
    AARON BODY 2013(1).jpg
    125 KB · Views: 139
  • Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
I'm bull 27 looking for couple to play online with.. share your ... ID so we can discuss further