Seeking Well Hung Bull to Fuck My Girlfriend in Oakland/Bay Area!

Is anybody actually serious about fucking the shit out my lady's sweet pussy or what? We keep getting guys saying they're super interested only to ghost us when we're trying to actually move things forward. Where's the real experienced bulls who actually have follow through? My lady's pussy is wet and waiting...

Refer to the top if this thread for pics

WOW....she and my wife would look hot together...we are just down the Coast from you.....but, I do want to watch my wife getting the shit fucked out of her too!

WOW....she and my wife would look hot together...we are just down the Coast from you.....but, I do want to watch my wife getting the shit fucked out of her too!

Hmmm, we are intrigued by your proposition. Your wife's body looks AAAMAZING... I think I would enjoy her body thoroughly as well! Where exactly do you guys live?

-Danielle (the lady)

I'm on my way
Well I hope so with a cock like that! Please PM us a pic of your face so she can what you look like. She may have a couple of questions for you but if she likes you we can definitely make this happen. I would love to see you bury that cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy and stretch out her tight cunt.

Well I hope so with a cock like that! Please PM us a pic of your face so she can what you look like. She may have a couple of questions for you but if she likes you we can definitely make this happen. I would love to see you bury that cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy and stretch out her tight cunt.
Where u guys located do u guys like my little cock

All the above depending on the situation. I mostly like to watch. But I would also like to occasionally participate in different ways. And I would also leave the room if asked to. Always want to cleanup afterwards at the very least. Are you an experienced bull? Please describe what you would do to her. And how you conduct yourself as a bull with both of us. The more detail the better.

Still looking for the right bull to destroy my girl's pussy. Any takers? Must be well hung and local or willing to travel. We can host. PM us pics of your face/body/cock if interested. Don't waste our time. Only message us if you are reliable when it comes to communication and you are an experienced bull who is serious about making something happen.

Last edited:
Still looking for the right bull to destroy my girl's pussy. Any takers? Must be well hung and local or willing to travel. We can host. PM us pics of your face/body/cock if interested. Don't waste our time. Only message us if you are reliable when it comes to communication and you are an experienced bull who is serious about making something happen.
Wish I can be at your hometown right now