Seems like a fantasy

This feeld app is off the charts for her.
This last guy she had is coming over again today at noon.
She has a work at home day and the kids are at daycare, im at work too.
So they have the house all to themselves. She promised to make a movie for me! Unluckily i have a full workday and cannot cone by the house, so that'll be a next step in the future.
And this feeld app though, she has so many guys now, she just told me: another wanted to meet wednesday, but she declined cause today and apperantly thursday this guy is coming over, and 3 days in a row is even a bit much for her, lol
I'll update later today about the sexdate

Unbelievable...this is now the 2nd guy who just doesn't show up.
Is this a commen bull thing?
For those who follow my story know that the one before thus last guy fucked her twice and then didn't show up for a third fuck. Nothing after that, no text, no nothing.
Now this guy she gave a blowjob last friday and today they where gonna have sex. They made the date yesterday for today at 12.00, but she texted he's not there and hasn't been online since yesterday?? It's now 13.50
What is it with these guys? I mean it's voluntary but not without obligations!!
She may be submissive to them in the bedroom, but she (and me) we're not submissive to them in real life!

Unbelievable...this is now the 2nd guy who just doesn't show up.
Is this a commen bull thing?
For those who follow my story know that the one before thus last guy fucked her twice and then didn't show up for a third fuck. Nothing after that, no text, no nothing.
Now this guy she gave a blowjob last friday and today they where gonna have sex. They made the date yesterday for today at 12.00, but she texted he's not there and hasn't been online since yesterday?? It's now 13.50
What is it with these guys? I mean it's voluntary but not without obligations!!
She may be submissive to them in the bedroom, but she (and me) we're not submissive to them in real life!
This has been my experience as well. Talk, talk talk talk talk but when it comes time to walk, you get ghosted. Granted this hasn't been for sex, but they don't even show for the meet and greet. Very discouraging.

This has been my experience as well. Talk, talk talk talk talk but when it comes time to walk, you get ghosted. Granted this hasn't been for sex, but they don't even show for the meet and greet. Very discouraging.
Was it with u also with 2nd dates? Because with these 2 they did show up for the 1st but ghosted at 2nd and 3d

Reactions: Em3840
I found many of the guys would talk up a good game and then freak out when it came down to actually fucking my wife because, I’m assuming because what else could it be, that they couldn’t live up to their hype.

As for why a guy would fuck your wife or any wife once and especially twice and then flake out is beyond me.

We where thinking, could be either they got wife's or gf at home that don't know what they're up to or maybe they are players and have some or a lot of women on the side, and dont give a fuck who they do or dissapoint?

Reactions: Em3840
So weird, i f u ghost with a 1st, I can understand, he chickened out. Maybe even 2nd, that she did something wrong or he disliked something, but a 3d? U know what you're in for and what to expect, right?
With the last guy they agreed to meet for sex this tuesday when he didn't show up and for tonight while i was away.
But after tuesday he did send a short messege: sorry, crisis at work.
And after that, nothing....guess tonight is off too then 🤷‍♂️

New week, new updates.
She had been talking on feeld over the weekend to a couple of other guys and 1 couple.
1 guy she is meeting on fridaynight and 1 other wanted to meet "for coffee" today.
She has a work at home day and went for coffee to meet his guy in a hotel bar nearby. She spend about 45 minutes with him before she texted me, he is coming with her to our house. Im at work but on a small break and she asked me i we could call very quick. She told me she was in the car and he was driving behind her to our house to have sex. I asked her to maybe take some pics or films again and she said she'd try.
They are there now for about 10 minutes i right now i can only guess what is going on....heart racing...gonna be a looong workday again for me....😵