Seems like a fantasy

Allright, i continued our story under another subject, but wanted to also continue here for our whole adventure to be combined.
As i said she was on the feeld app and sexted with some guys. Posting dirty pics to one another.
But today she asked me, are u ok with me going on a feeld date tonight?
I have actually given her a "free pass" for the whole month of july for for of us to figure out what we like and don't like, so i said, sure.
Well, she went on a date and had some drinks with this 27yo, saw his pics, 1.91meters and buff....at about 20.30 she texted: all good good, just a nice talk...
And i asked her to tell me if anything was to happen, if she would be gone today till 02.00h or something on a weekday and i wouldn't know what she's up to i wpuld actually worry about her.
Well....22.30 she texted: i'm going with him 😈
I texted back, but no reply....it's now 23.00 and i'm having big problems controlling my heartbeat...Can't wait for her to come home and tell me everthing...and fuck her senseless myself 😏

Ok, i'm back. She texted around 23.00 that he brought her to where her bike was, so she was home within 10 min after het text.
We immediately went upstairs and i undressed her.
He came 3 times, once in her throat, once on her ass and "half" inside her. He said he thought he came some in her.
He was huge also, like J. just as long but al little bit less wide.
He fucked her pussy and mouth rough, like he owned her and that's extacly what she likes.
I made a clip (with her face so im not gonna show here) before i entered her for my first ever (semi) sloppy seconds, because it wasn't leaking out of her.
And while she told the whole story i fucked her and filled her up too.
So hot!
After that i thought we where going to sleep, but the guy texted her again, just to make sure she got home. But one thing let to another and before we knew he was masturbating at home while i fingered my wife's cumfilled pussy. After they both came i was so excited again that i filled her up for a second time, so she ended with 2,5 or 3 loads of semen in her bare unprotected pussy (had to take the morning after pill this morning)
This morning she started texting again on feeld, well actually she is whatsapping now, cuase she got some guys' numbers.
Like i said before, monday she will be going to this 3d guy after work for just plain sex!
But the guy from last night also was horny again, right now im at work and our youngest kid is at daycare. However the oldest is at home but doing a nap between about 13.30 and 14.30....well that didn't stop them from hooking up. If everything is correct he is at our house right now, getting a blowjob! But ...they both promised to make a clip for me to see later on!
This is so crazy, 3 months ago she was just my wife, mother of our kids, after coming monday, she will hace fucked 3 other guys within 1 month time, 4 including me....pic from last night before i came, is it cum?
Excellent night! I'm super happy for you! And she went back for more!!!

Reactions: Zenithe5
Oh yes! Good news first, she just got her period, so no problems there since she got 3 loads in her 😅
Downside is, her date with the new guy is postponed because of that.
She just told me she did have a live masturbation session with the guy from last week again. He he is still planning on coming over thursday evening.
What should i ask for her to film?
A cumshot? Or him entering her and fill up her pussy?

Here's a screenshot of the clip she made for me. Look how huge that cock is
It's got good girth I'll give you that but, hard to tell on the length because it seems she's swallowing most of it. HA HA. She must be very talented in the cock sucking department. Good on you my friend.

She got fucked for 2 hours straight again. Apperantly he has some issues with cumming, not that it's a bad thing for my wife cause he just keeps going.
But sadly again no sloppy seconds, he came in her mouth and she swallowed again. Reclaiming sex was awesome again, she was so horny and wet and strechted. Love it that he fucked her like 10 minutes ago. He became a regular for her now, damn 3 nights in a couple of weeks time. This thursday evening they will try and hook up here again....Can't wait
Fuck me that's horny as fuck

Ok, i need some help here. For the ones who read my story here above, this has happened before.
She was going to meet up again tonight with this 27yo guy from last week to have sex, but suddenly he stopped responding on whatsapp this week. J. (23yo) also quit on a sex date with her? Why is that? I mean, u are getting sex? Why would u cancel? I don't understand.
As u can see on the pics i posted she is an attractive woman (in my opinion) and she is ready to go, so why?

Might’ve told his friends and they shamed him. Told him horror stories. Probably cause they weren’t getting any themselves. Lol

I know when I started fucking my wife she was already married. Friends told me to stay away. But the sex was fucking amazing lol. After keeping a side piece for a few months I just started fucking my future wife more and cut off the side piece. Lol

An older sexy married woman is still the hottest thing to me.

I’d look for a new guy.

Ok, i need some help here. For the ones who read my story here above, this has happened before.
She was going to meet up again tonight with this 27yi o guy from last week to have sex, but suddenly he stopped responding on whatsapp this week. J. (23yo) also quit on a sex date with her? Why is that? I mean, u are getting sex? Why would u cancel? I don't understand.
As u can see on the pics i posted she is an attractive woman (in my opinion) and she is ready to go, so why?
Time to look for a new stud, my friend. Maybevthose guys aren't as "single" as they claimed to be.

Reactions: curious4fun
No, didn't even meet the guy. Like i said, they had sex on the 1st date and the next afternoon and 2 days later he jerked himself off on camera for her and after that...nothing. she texted him uf tonight wat still on and she could see he was online, but nothing....
Yeah, she's on the feeld app again already looking for new ones and she still has her date with the 3th guy tomorrow night, but gor now she says she isn't planning on going all the way with him. We'll have to see.
But still....so strange