Self Bound Surprise

monikasands

Female
About a month ago, I posted a thread about playing a game to find out what turned others on. For each person that asked to participate, I sent them 2 pictures. They told me which they liked better and I picked two more based on that. I found many people liked one specific picture of an attractive woman in a dress, high heals, and her hands tied with a rope to the ceiling (I can send you the picture I am referring to if you are interested). The reason i started the game in the first place was to come up with new ideas to sext or do for my BF. I decided to try reenacting this picture for my BF when he came home. I didn't have the fancy stuff in the picture, but we have an unfinished basement so I used the rafters to tie some rope I got at Lowes to. After about half an hour of figuring out how to tie my own hands up (only using 1 hand to do it) I was ready to try. I confirmed my BF was on his way home and told him i would be in the basement and he should come down right when he got home. We have a camera and tripod so i set that up aimed at where i would be in the middle of the open basement. I put a chair behind me so i could stand on it to get my wrists in the loops before tightening them. After many attempts i got the length right to step down off the chair and have the rope somewhat tight, but not ripping my arms off. I picked a tight, short dress and heels.

When he came down the stairs I just got a “whoa”. He turned a little red and I was worried I had gone too far, but then he unbuttoned his top button and walked toward me with a smirk. I was very revealed at this point that he wasn't turned off at least. He walked behind me and asked what he should do. I told him “whatever the fuck you want”. I never talk that way to him. I think that flipped a switch in him. He walked over to the camera and took a picture of me. At this point, he had naughty written all over his face. I could tell he was getting hard through his dress pants. He went behind me again and started grabbing me all over. I had on a thong that clips on the sided that came with some assless chaps he got me once and no bra. He worked the dress up until it was up to my neck, then pulled the dress over and tucked it behind my head. Then he pulled part of it back over my face and I couldn't see anymore. A few seconds later, I heard the camera clicking. Pretty sure he walked all around me taking pictures because I heard the clicking moving around. All of the sudden, he pinched both of my nipples harder than he had ever done before. I squirmed a little, but kept from making noise. I wanted him to do what he wanted. When he let go, they hurt, but I was soo very turned on. Camera clicking again... then he unclipped my panties and took them away. Then he licked me until I almost got off. He stopped short. He tried fucking me from behind but the angle just wasn't quite right. He gave up on that, but spread my legs apart more. Then he licked me front to back but didn't stop and licked my ass. He had never touched me there before. Then he used both hands and put fingers in me from the front and back. Weird, different, but I liked it. Also, this told me he was interested in trying that type of thing. He stopped touching me for quite a while (must have been touching himself),but then he got off on the small of my back and I could feel him run down between my cheeks. Camera clicking......then he took me across the finish line with his tongue before putting my dress down, short some underwear, then untied my hands. He whispered “hot” into my ear from behind. SUCCESS:)

I love new ideas. This one was very sexy for us so I thought I would share for someone else.

Please share the photos with everyone on here, I am sure there won't be a dry er...eye in the house (or hand)