Self isolating?? Share your own experiences......

Is this horrible COVID19 situation causing you to self-isolate? Is that alone, with your partner......or stuck in a "sterile/vanilla" situation?? How are YOU dealing with it? Why not share with your friends on here??

Stay safe....one and all!!

My one lover David came to stay with us before all hell broke loose.
I"m having a wonderful time with him in our house. That said we're hunkering down and treating this virus thing very seriously.

Both of us are working from home and we have self isolated,Only leave for grocery's,fuel,medication, and that's only once a week.Going a little stir crazy already.The wife is unable to see her bull so its a bit like she is locked into pms 24/7:mad:Unfortunately he has me on a pussy ban also so that makes her even more frustrated,Lucky she is allowed to use the toys..Frustrating times we face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of us are working from home and we have self isolated,Only leave for grocery's,fuel,medication, and that's only once a week.Going a little stir crazy already.The wife is unable to see her bull so its a bit like she is locked into pms 24/7:mad:Unfortunately he has me on a pussy ban also so that makes her even more frustrated,Lucky she is allowed to use the toys..Frustrating times we face.
You would have to love being a spectator though, lol

Reactions: Dan088
Just like many others we have put things on hold with others, Because we have a lot of time on our hands we have started to look back at the horny things we have done throughout the years...
Is fun talking and thinking about all my male friends who have hit on my mrs ( and some that fucked her ) were even a few guys l forgot about ha ha
Do you think she would have forgotten any of them