Senior year gf

Humanbyte

Male
Gold
My senior year of hs... New years eve 2000. Me and my close knit friend group (mostly couples) threw a party at a house. We were all doing MDMA AKA Molly. I asked my super hot petite girlfriend if she wanted to make out with my friends. With minimal encouragement she said yes. She made out with nearly every guy at the party while everyone watched. Things got especially hot and heavy with my friend Craig. She mounted him and they vigorously dry humped. It was so hot. I got so fucking hard for her that night and drilled her teen slut brains out. I think she ended up sleeping with a couple of those guys after we broke up.

I had a girlfriend my senior year of college who we been dating all through high school. She was the girl I was going to marry. That all changed one night. We were at a bar We ran into an old friend from high school there, we had some drinks ended up going back to his house, I must’ve passed out I woke up to the sound of kissing in realize that my girlfriend was fucking this dude on his couch.. I got up and just walked out, and it never spoke to her again .

• Wow
Reactions: SNJ_Dom